Can I?

By Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum had a gig last night which lasted until three in the morning, all he wants to do was to sleep more, but someone keeps on knocking on his door. Albeit unwillingly, he stood up from his bed while scratching his head, and went to open his dorm room.

 

He heard a loud “ you!” before a fist landed on his left cheek.

 

“ you! you and you! How dare you break Younjae’s heart!” then the person who had just punched him, tried to slap and kick him, but there’s another person who was pulling him away.

 

It turned out; the guy was Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung. He’s a student from the Communication department, his classmate on his English 1, and his all-time crush.

 

Jaebum held his pulsating cheek, eyes closed and fuming in anger. He was trying his hardest to channel his inner chic boy Jaebum; he couldn’t afford to set a bad first impression on his crush. He would not allow, on normal days and on normal people, to let them land a punch on him, but Jinyoung going to his dorm today is not a normal day and Jinyoung is not just one of the normal people.

 

“Youngjae! Why are you stopping me? This bull needs some beating up!” Jinyoung said, trying to get off the guy’s, whose name is Youngjae, hold on him.

 

“Hyung. It’s not him.” Youngjae whispered, but the angry guy continued on thrashing and throwing weak punches towards Jaebum, which in turn all gets dodged.

 

“Of course, you’d say that it’s not him and it’s you because you’re a kind boy and this ing guy,” he said as he stabbed Jaebum’s chest with his finger, “This ing Yugyeom is not at fault for breaking your heart.” He then thrashed again as he successfully broke off from Youngjae’s hold.

 

“You haven’t even introduced this to me and he had already managed to hurt you!” Jinyoung said walking towards Jaebum, fist up in the air, ready to attack again.

 

“I’m not Yugyeom!” Jaebum managed to say in between dodging and catching Jinyoung’s punches on him. It was taking all his patience and love for the world and like for Jinyoung to stop himself from returning any punches.

 

“You’re not Yugyeom? Then who are you? G-Dragon, a ing heartbreaker? Don’t on me.” Jaebum laughed a little despite the aching on his cheek. Jinyoung, on the other hand, grew angrier when he saw Jaebum laughing and just as he was about to punch him again, a tall baby-faced guy walked out of the other room in the dorm.

 

“Youngjae? What are you doing here?” said the guy, stealing Jinyoung’s attention from Jaebum. 

 

Youngjae has no intention to answer, he was just pulling Jinyoung with him, but the latter wouldn’t budge.

 

“That guy,” Jaebum said to Jinyoung, pointing towards the baby-faced giant “is ing Yugyeom or G-Dragon the heartbreaker.”

 

Jinyoung’s eyes grew wide and he turned to Youngjae who was only glaring at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“ you! Yugyeom! I will get back on you!” Jinyoung said before pulling Youngjae with his as they run off from the dorm.

 

 

 

 

To say that Jinyoung felt stupid after the incident makes him want to beat up Youngjae and Yugyeom. Especially when the two young got together later that day. He was still mad at Yugyeom for making Youngjae cry, though.

 

“It’s okay hyung, don’t worry about him.” Yugyeom said as he joined Youngjae and Jinyoung during lunch. Youngjae finally introduced the two to each other.

 

“Don’t call me hyung! You don’t have the right to call me brother! And you know what, this is your fault!” Jinyoung’s voice goes as high as his eyebrows and his fist going down to Yugyeom’s face.

 

“Jinyoung hyung” Youngjae shielded his boyfriend which made Jinyoung abruptly abort the punch. Youngjae is his baby cupcake, his baby muffin, his strawberry shortcake, and he will never have the heart to hurt him.

 

Jinyoung then flopped back down on the canteen table; cheek resting beside his milk drink, eyes closed while making alien noises. He’s too afraid to meet Jaebum on the school hallways, especially when the baby-faced told him that Jaebum is actually popular by his raging behavior.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter