BCD - Chapter two

Behind closed doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter two:


''This is going to go just fine Amber, relax,'' Emma says to the hysterical woman beside her.

''I know it will!'' Then why the heck was she so nervous, . Amber ran her fingers through her hair as she shifts and twitches in her seat in the moving car.

''You know if you don't stop doing that you're going to mess up your hair even more than it already is and does you not want to look good when you're going to meet the new crew and boss?'' Emma told the nervous woman, knowing she only added more fuel to the fire.

''Oh god, don't remind me!'' Amber said in a hiss. She unlocks her phone and searches for Jung Magazine and tries to memorize everything that's on the screen. ''Are- are you searching up the company's information?'' Emma asks, disbelief and amusement noticeable in her tone.

Amber only nods as she scrolls through page to page. ''I need to be prepared and not look like some dumbo.''

Emma shook her head at the other woman as she focuses her attention back to the road. ''Don't believe everything you read on the internet Amber.'' She notices Amber shooting her a heated glare from the corner of her vision.

''Stop making it worse Emma! God, what kind of manager are you?!'' Amber huffs and only glares harder when the older woman starts to laugh.

=

''Oh god, it's happening!'' Amber mutters harshly as she looks up to the intimidating building that loomed over the other buildings which made them look smaller and cheaper in comparison.

Emma places her hands on Amber's shoulders to calm down the fancy looking tomboy. ''Take deep breaths Amber, follow after me.. in and out.'' Emma nods encouragingly as Amber obeys her instructions.   

Amber runs a shaking hand through her hair once again and feels the sweat on her forehead. ''Thanks Em, god why am I so anxious?'' Fortunately when the cold air from the AC greets them in the wide lobby Amber feels her mind calm down a bit. The place was full of models and businessmen and women talking and doing their duties.

''Ohmygod,'' Amber calls out for the nth time today when she notices someone chatting happily with what seemed to be her friends. ''Emma, Emma look!'' Amber shakes the woman crazily as she not so discretely points to the group. ''hey what the hell?!''

''It's Taylor Hill, Emma! I'm such a huge fan of hers, come one we need to say hi and you need to come up with something so I can stay there for a bit.'' Amber began to drag the woman but a slap on the back of her head makes her stop and whine. ''Why'd you do thaaat?''

Emma gave her a disbelieving look as she once again back handled her head. ''Did you forget why we were here for?'' Amber shook her head in negative. ''Emma I'm not that dense, of course I know but I just want to say hi.''

''We have about 10 minutes before the meeting, Amber. It's rather good to be earlier than late don't you think?'' The older woman asked.

Pouting, Amber tried another tactic. ''Of course, but come on! Just a few minutes.. pleasee five minutes!'' She ducked her head down a bit to the woman's height, which was a lot and it made her look weird while bending down before bringing out the full power of the doggy-eyes. ''pretty please?''

''Y-yah be more mature! Gosh, fine fine stop doing that!'' Emma shouted and pinched her nose to calm herself.   

Gosh that little brat is good. Can't believe she's near her thirties and still acting like a child!

Amber fist-bumped the air in victory and happily strutted to the group of models.

The said models didn't take notice the tomboy coming towards them until all of them let out a startled squeak when Amber cleared to capture their attention. ''Hi?'' They said confusedly, wondering why the good-looking woman was doing here.

''Hey,'' Amber said confidently, but inside her she felt like she's about to have a nervous breakdown. ''I just saw you beautiful girls over here and thought to introduce myself, I'm Amber Liu.''

The young women sent each other looks, some was sending heart eyes at the tomboy while some were still uncertain but couldn't help but fall for her charms. ''Hello handsome, I'm Sarah Mcdaniel.'' One of the girls spoke up and took the offered hand and sent her a wink.

''Hello Sarah,''  Amber acknowledged in a husked tone, noticing the obvious flirting. Biting her lips she turned to the other behind Sarah.

A bubbly blonde came and introduced herself as Iskra Lawrence and Amber couldn't help her wandering eyes.

Holy , this woman was deliciously thick! Amber's appreciated gaze slid down to the curves of her chest and to the hour-glass like hips and those soft looking thick tights. ''Wow..'' She whispered.

A giggle broke her moment and Amber looked up to see Iskra having a knowing smile. ''Thank you.'' She said shyly with a sensual pitch in her voice.

Ohgod she heard me? That's super embarrassing!

Clearing to dismiss the lump in , she turned to the last person who she already knew the name of. ''Hello Taylor,'' Amber said politely as the woman sent her a surprised look. ''Oh? Well hello.. Amber?'' They shook hands and Amber thanks heaven and God for this moment.

Amber hums, still in her cool and collected persona. ''Are you here for the new shoot?'' She inquires to keep the conversation going. They nodded as Sarah pointed with her thumbs to a group of what seemed to be photographers and makeup artist in the corner, ''We are having a shoot with the models over there today but it was supposed to be a surprise so we don't know what's going on really.'' She explained.

Amber nodded, with an 'O' shaped mouth. ''Me too I think, I've a meeting right now.. which I just remembered that is in about 5 minutes.'' The girls chuckled at the panicked tomboy. ''Maybe you should go then?'' Iskra offered.

Nodding, Amber turned around and was about to walk away before sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter