chapter iii.

Charmed and Strange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi woke up on time that day. She really did.

 

Her owl, Bingsoo, had flapped his wings about her face until she swatted him away. With bleary eyes, Bomi checked her phone for the time.

 

Seven sharp.

 

Yes, it was time to get up.

 

...but five more minutes couldn't hurt.

 

Sighing in contentment, Bomi tossed her phone aside and snuggled back under the covers, ignoring Bingsoo's exasperated caws.

 

.

 

Seven fifteen was when her phone alarm rang, just in case Bingsoo slacked off on his alarm call duty, she would have a backup.

 

She could hear the background noise of people up and about outside her dorm room, them just trying to get ready while she should already be on the way to the admin building. As secretary, she needed to be there earlier than anyone else.

 

Fifteen minutes. She smirked. That was plenty of time.

 

Bomi grasped around the bed for her phone, blindly entering her four digit password to check social media updates. She got sidetracked by Eunji's angry twitter post about a nameless someone, and then found herself salivating over Hayoung's yummy breakfast pic on Instagram.

 

'Mmmm...scrambled golden goose eggs and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter