Who is She

Upside Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors- POV

 

 

Silence.

 

The guys were looking at each other, stunned from what just happened in the meeting, but no one wanted to start the conversation, until the leader took a move.

“Well…” Suho started, not knowing what he should say either.

They didn’t even know why they were shocked, they were told that someone new will be hired to kinda ‘supervise’ over the group’s activities, but… was it that they expected someone… different? A man maybe? Or even an older woman?

“Who the hell is she?” Chanyeol said with amusement and a hint of a smile on his face, leaning forward on the long table and looking at everyone.

“At least she’s REALLY good-looking” Sehun added, smiling excitedly.

“Total beauty” Tao said, dreamily, supporting Sehun.

“Small and curvy… I like that!” Chanyeol said, his smile growing wider.

“Maybe she’s an Arab Princess” Luhan said, with sparkling deer eyes as innocent as a child. Apparently, he watched Aladdin and liked princess Jasmine way too much.

“Is that all you care about?” Suho scolded.

“Hyung, did you see her legs? They are a killer, and she’s definitely a C-cup and she has a really nice b- owww!” A smack landed on Sehun’s head from Baekhyun who was sitting next to him.

“What was that for?!” He whined.

“When did you see all that?” D.O asked innocently, with his eyes open as big as ever.

“Eyes of the expert” Sehun said, smiling proudly and wiggling his brows. He turned to Baekhyun, reminded by the pain from his head, and added: “Hyung, I saw you checking her out, too!”

“Yeah, plumpy lips are my favorite” Baekhyun grinned and Sehun just gave him a knowing look.

“erts” Suho said in defeat.

“But her eyes are really nice… I think someone finally beats Kyngsoo with eye-size” Baekhyun added, happily and D.O just looked at him with blank eyes.

“She’s our new ‘boss’… Oh yeah!” Chanyeol said, throwing his fists up in victory.

“Are they really going to let a girl who probably just graduated from high school take charge of the group?” Kai said, cutting all the visual appreciation, not too happy with the idea of being bossed around by a girl. A young looking one at that.

 “Why does it bother you? The younger… the better!” Chanyeol said, getting irritated.

“She does look really young” Lay added calmly from his own bubble world.

 “Guys, we don’t know how old she really is or how good she might be at this job and who said she’s not older than all of us…” Suho tried to calm them down.

“No way, hyung, she looks so young… and small … I could fit her into my pocket” Sehun was still daydreaming apparently, “But seriously, now at least we have a good reason to wake up early and come to work without complaining” He smiled like a fool in love.

“Yah… we have just met her... Like minutes ago… stop fooling around!” Chen said, and Sehun huffed.

“Hey, let’s have a bet to see who can break through her cute, cold face first!” Sehun said, not giving up, excited and proud at his own idea and not really caring about the serious concerns of the others.

“I’m in!” Tao raised a hand.

“Me too” Chanyeol added.

“I’ll think about it” Luhan grinned at them, “I probably have the best chance”.

“Pffft, yeah right! We’ll see! And from the way you were looking at her, hyung, you’re automatically in” Sehun grinned at Baekhyun.

“Yah, you can’t fool around with her, who said she’s available?” D.O finally spoke.

“Haaaa… I knew it! You like her too! You can join the bet too, then” Sehun leaned back in his chair and smirked at D.O who, as usual, ignored his teasing.

“You can’t say she’s cold just because she doesn’t go around flirting with us… or you… when she just met us” Xiumin said, defense mode on.

“She does look cold, hyung! She didn’t even spare us a glance; I forgive her though, her beauty makes up for it” Sehun sighed.

“Yah… Stop this!” Kai intervened.

“What’s wrong with you, guys?! There’s not going to be any bet! She’s going to be our ‘BOSS’! Even if it’s a girl, younger or older, you’re going to respect her… no flirting or ‘charming’ tricks… you hear me, maknae!” Suho scolded them, well… Sehun specifically.

“Okay, okay!” Sehun surrendered finally, although not willingly.

“She looked really shocked when she heard about her new position too…” Xiumin, always the kind-hearted guy; said, going back to their serious discussion.

“Yeah, I noticed, too” Lay said.

“I wonder what Kris hyung will think…” Chen said.

“We’ll have to arrange a time when everyone’s is free, when Kris is back. You heard Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim, we’ll have to sit down and talk to her alone” Suho said, and ‘some’ hummed approving with eager smiles.  

“Yeah, we’ll arrange something when we don’t have schedules to run to” Tao sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter