The wich of Iceland

Pirates contemporary

Chapter 2: The Witch of Iceland
  
Morning came out with all the punte.Văzuseră bună.Alin took over the helm for a while.
  
-Rio, Come seconds Alin said they called Rio.
  
-What?
  
-I have been thinking about it.
  
-And you learned something?
  
-Well, opposite the south is north.
  
Yes, else?
  
-Go down south, but do not get to the equator.
  
And country-Da.Şi says.
  
-So do not go for gold, or something valuable.
  
-Yes.
  
-And there înoptăm morning will come salvation.
  
-What is the saving would come?
  
-Maybe it will come divine salvation, speaking teacher who was with her religion.
  
He looked ready to burst into laughter not.


11.
  
-So we respect? Asked Rio.
  
-Da.Inspre north.
  
-Good.
  
-And do not forget when you see glaciers anunţaţimă.
  
-How to see glaciers here, we are at the equator.
  
I said when I see it.
  
-Well, and who will take the helm?
  
I-I remains at the helm. Listen, the whole crew continues Alin, the next direction is north. When you see glaciers anunţaţimă.Şi full speed ahead, high potassium. Rio, too helm until I return.
 
Down in the cab and took his pirate's clothes. Then go up on deck and take the helm again.
  
-Girls, girls talk Alin's class, I can prepare your meal for lunch to talk but all questions vasul.Pentru Rio, my second-in. Guys I can help you bridge, you give each work.
  
In the north, all the crew lunch and then he said Alin Rio:
  
-Captain, we have two bidouane rum and one of water.
-Call someone at the helm.

12.
-Call someone at the helm.
  
Rio call a sailor, and then I'll call Alin Rio cabin.
  
-Rio, he said, more food?
  
-Not much, that I for three days.
  
-Bring me the paper!
  
Rio is subject and paragraph continues:
  
-What is the nearest island ... I think we can attack this famous port Torshavn ... What?
  
-Good choice.
  
And suddenly as if by magic, heard shots and Alin tun.Ei climbed on deck looking through a telescope to see who pulls the gun and said:
  
-Governor ...
  
What? Asked Rio.
  
-Governor of the Caribbean islands, he repeated.
  
-What we found here, where răcoare.de little simpte already knew that we here?
  
I do not know.


13.
  
After a moment Alin continues:
  
-Everyone in guns, itchy, miserable, that depends on noastră.Putorilor life! Moving animals to pull a hundred ani.Pregatiţiva and pistols, large reptiles, preparatory swords, hungry sharks after blood.
  
After dădură order, Alin stoop to others.
  
-Alin, a question, she said their class master ... How did you get so easily captain?
  
-I was recognized when I saved vieţile.Nu be afraid, just fight against governor Islands caraibe.Nu know how we found.
  
Then he climbed on deck and Rio said:
  
-Captain, we prepare you.
  
-Wait-you said that while he was preparing pistolul.Trage between you!
  
It was a shootout violent.Corăbiile approached very much that many boards or put on a ship to another so that you can switch from one ship to another.
  
It was a fierce battle that very Ulti people willingly cast into the sea.


14.
  
Down, preparing dinner, came four soldiers and guvernatorul.Guvernatorul, the father of Alin, Alex (Alin's younger brother and greater than Alexandra) and Alexandra, so as he had seen the governor, Alexandra and Alex (because and he was on the boat), both jumped in his arms.
  
-How did you get on this boat and I cursed? Governor asked them all.
  
-How would say, we were kidnapped, Alex answered.
  
-Pirates afflicted.
  
, Mr. Governor, you must leave now.
  
-You and I Come! Governor said to them.
  
-There are too many, said head teacher.
  
I do not know where you go?
  
-Did not want to tell us, but spoke in a rescue, said Alex.
  
-Come reuşiţi.Cine you how not to not lose hope, that will come after them as fast pot.Veni you!
  
They took ship with all the fugă.Pe other, only the governor, two soldiers and Alex.Restul remained and all


15.
remaining soldiers had died, without a bit of mercy.
  
-Rio, Alin asked, how many people we missing?
  
-Only two căpitane.Un, pirate killed your brother took them.
  
-To continue our work.
  
Descended below the cabin and continue his work on the map.
  
-So to attack the port of Torshavn înţeleng that? Asked Rio.
  
Yeah, come on deck, said Alin.
  
Having climbed on deck, Alin continues:
  
-Itchy, miserable stinking you're full speed port înainte.Spre it Torshavn.Uita you there! And it shows from tibord.Să get closer than the shore, and from midnight to attack the port.
  
Order fulfillment, and relieve the eleven o'clock wake them all, to prepare luptă.Încărcară guns, training boats, and they put their swords pistolurile load.
  
Yet they had in an hour, so that at midnight nights Alin bărci.Bărcile sent people stood waiting near the port first shot and screaming Alin:
  
-Fire!


16.
  
Suddenly, pulled the guns and awaited the signal from the boat people and then went to the atac.Rio who was her cry:
  
-Go and steal your weapons, food and rum or apă.Sau all.
  
Then wake up the sleepy harbor to see what happens that is so gălăgie.Comandantul port, and so found themselves in pajamas as he was, Stig:
  
-We attacked the posts!
  
Soldiers came and tried to oppose rezistenţă.Între port for Rio try to organize:
  
-Filthy animal, fill five boats and five with food and weapons băutură.Hei, you ten, shouted by a group of ten, you will bring weapons to row the boat corabie.Doi.
  
-Did you call ten to the other five boats with oars and even drink.
  
-Rio, asked a pirate, where we weapons?
  
Rio bărci.Şi showed him five pirates asked for food and drink and showed him the other five boats.
  
-Ask if you need food Alin and others,


17.
Rio said the pirates.
  
When he got ten boats, loading them on the boat and Alin said:
  
-Tell of Rio, to announce retragerea.Avem enough supply.
  
When a pirate boats reached the shore said:
  
-Rio, announced the withdrawal.
  
-Withdrawal, creeping things shouted Rio.
  
The ship Alin cry
  
-Keep the fires, to give them time to retreat.
  
Meanwhile, that night, in Jamaica, before the crowd, Alex was appointed Commander Islands in the Caribbean.
  
-Alex, the son of the governor of the Caribbean Islands, from now on you will have the task to bring his dead body or body Alin pirate alive and stop pirateria.Poţi to you a thousand times in port to take your army or scurtă.Când break will say that giving up the mission, you will not be comandant.Dacă fulfills its mission, as you live, you live you will be Commander Islands Caraibe.Accepţi pregnancy? Queen asked Britain.
   
Yes, he said.


18.
  
-From now on you will be Commander Islands Caraibe.Poţi to start when you want
  
-Now I, said the ship el.Douăzeci.
  
In half an hour, set off in search of Alin.
  
That night, it's ratraseră with Alin, and by morning the camp mare.Iar poposiră the other Alex saw that he was arguing in port Torshavn, so dock to see what happens.
  
-What happens? 'He said to a lieutenant.
  
-I was attacked by pirates.
  
I do not know how to name the boat?
  
-Arrow ...
  
Black-arrow?
  
Yes, but you interested in?
  
-I task killing them.
  
-Then good luck sir.
  
Then, he căutarea.În acelaşii reîncepură time, pirates are awakened and noticed that he had forgotten to throw ancora.Dar notes that reached the coast of Iceland.


19.
  
-Rio, Alin cry, come I've taken in the cabin below sa.M opposite than the South, he continues.
  
What? Asked Rio.
  
-Iceland.
  
I know.
  
-Iceland is insulă.Se port.La oricare.Să refers to a dock in the port near me.
  
They stood on the deck all the time saving 20 to see, but repose.
  
First paragraph is awakened and screamed:
   
-A ... Who are you?
  
-These vorebe awakened them all.
  
I'm the one looking for, answered the woman who was more.
  
-You save? Asked Alin.
  
I do not know CFE danger lies before you, Captain Alin.
  
I know ... it ... Who are you?
  
-Witch of Iceland, she said.


20.