Pirates contemporary 1

Pirates contemporary

Chapter 1: Introduction

  
It happened not long ago, a congress in participating, one representative of each country, because of a global epidemic.

  
Doctors verdict epidemic two years later. Because carbon dioxide from the air removed from cars airplanes, trains, ships, but also because of wars, the last time.

  
So, representatives of these states have decided that Congress, since 2012 no longer means of transport, except the only weapons allowed carts to be sword and pistol. And the only shipping to ship, handled the wind and helmsman, who has cannon with cannon balls.

  
The words can not express dissatisfaction because people congressional decision. But eventually it comes to understanding and acceptance of this decision.

  
In Romania, in Constanta are exactly three days şcoală.În 9th grade, the tuition at a time, it decides where

 

 


1.

to leave this class on a trip, the end of class.

  
-Lady teacher, a boy named Alin intervene, you say to go to Jamaica?

  
-What attracts you there?

  
-I was there and is great place.

  
-Did you know there is the last port of pirates in the world to me there?

  
Yes, and what it this?

  
-Well, then, I will try to solve to get there, their form teacher had said, but I hope you think that your brothers and sisters will be invited for free, as well as teachers.

  
The conversation came to an end.

  
How quickly the days have passed, that today, Elvi 9th grade, with all teachers and how will the brothers and sisters had their goodbye to their homeland throughout vară.Căci they will be left in Jamaica all summer.

  
It îmbarcaseră at 9 am, on a ship that lux.Pe boat in a cabin talking with a colleague Alin and coleg.Pe they call him and Larisa Lawrence.

  
-Alin, open conversation Larisa, why you want to go

 

 


2.

Jamaica?

  
I do not have to tell you now that, but there year and you will know Jamaica you would not know, said Alin not remark that lurk his little sister by one year.

  
-Why do you say that, Lawrence intervene?

  
Bridge too many left in my cabin întrebări.Şi cried he.

  
They went away, but Alexandra remained there to open their bags and Alin spioneze.Şi out there as pitat scrounge some clothes.

  
I can not wait, he said.

  
When Alexandra left little derutată.Credea that is pirate! Anyway go, for he thought he wanted to change.

  
-Would that I be this time tomorrow to go, talk to him alone.

  
After that put his clothes back into the bag and then go out on deck.

  
Îmtre time, Alexandra told them Alin's two colleagues who had heard and seen.

  
The next morning at 10, was one of furtună.Dar

 

 


3.

the înâmplate yesterday, the three, I watched the morning you woke up Alin.El went on deck to see why Jamaica had not yet.

  
When he reached the deck, we saw a storm of descris.Se walk on deck, but at a momendat captain told him that if he wants to STEE on deck may, but indicated it would be to not sit on punte.Deşi he wanted to stay on deck, although it was followed by three, Alexandra and Larisa Lawrence.

  
Walking he finally reached the bow seemed to have corăbiei.Acolo is hallucinating, that sees a momendat gheţar.Dar they saw a glacier.

  
-Good Lord! Screams he fled to give the alarm.

  
After giving the alarm, the captain take the helm and I thank noticed, but he said it's not the right time for it.

  
The ship approached the glacier, with traectorie same as him.

  
Alin pushed him captain at the helm even when everyone was on deck.

  
-Full speed ahead, large reptiles that are you! Ordered him, but frightened sailors did not know what to do.

  
-Listen to him! Ordered the captain after he saw that is good.

 

 


4.

  
Sailors, scare you listen to him.

  
-Full speed ahead slothful Alin cry.

  
You have lost your minds? Asked seconds.

  
-Are you afraid to wet you? Hahaha, he laughed batjocoritor.M you fast sea mutt!

  
He turned toward dreapata helm, that all, apart from Alin, the răstogoriseră to the right with you people vasul.Câţi crew had fallen overboard.

  
So well that turned the helm, the vessel, nor scratch the glacier.

  
-Thanks, Alin's captain said after everything ended.

  
Then come down to rest, he came in three cabină.La.

  
-Says it all! Alexandra began to vorbească.Tu came with my father in Jamaica.Tot you must know how he disappeared.

  
-How do you know that has disappeared? Asked Alin.

  
-So you tell us tu.Spune all!

  
-Even so, said Larisa.

 

 


5.

  
-Well said tot.răspunse Alin.El Caraibe.Când islands was governor was in 6th I was with him at sea, when I met a boat from there began a luptă.Mi piraţi.A was said to sit in the cabin. I heard there was a sword and pirate duelânduse duel with locotenentul.Când was lieutenant to kill the pirate, we took a gun and I împuşcat.Doua days me and I came across pirates on deck, duel Admiral with the world pirat.În I drew his sword and I killed my father văzut.Am amiral.Şi eve in Jamaica and he told me to tell you that it did dispărut.Dar headquarters Governor on the island Barbados.Apoi I came to Romania and I said that I had to say dispărut.Atât.

  
-Liar, I tell cried Lawrence.

  
-Bine.Adevărul is that before coming to Romania, I went to Ochos port, the port me lume.Acolo dark I found my crew and crossed the seas in iniquity corabie.Am three months, and then I came to Romania.

  
-How to name the boat?

  
-Arrow Neagră.Şi înţeleng why not say how numia.Pentru that ship still exists.

  
-For that vroiaia to come to Jamaica for the boat, not my father exclaimed Alexandra.

 

 


6.

  
Then all four had gone on 12 hour weather punte.Era potoli.Spuneai that has not been any furtună.În vereo saw a few moments the boat.

  
Alin had taken a telescope and saw that is the great pride of the fleet in the Caribbean, the ship was Rech, a large and powerful infernal boat.

  
After a while approaching ships and Admiral of the Rchos, put a board to be able to pass Alin, because it recognized, but he was a builder atunciea admiral.

  
-Good day, sir, Admiral James welcomes you for so his name.

  
-Hello to you, Alin answered.

  
-Where are you going?

  
-Jamaica.

  
His spunjeţi noi.Ce I take you with this bowl and meanwhile drink tea.

  
Without reply, went down in the former's cabin and had found, his old clothes with his own sabie.Le had taken him, climb on deck and explains the ship's on that ship that sits on it the rest drumului.Şi the admiral asked me if rule applies, for sons or daughters

 

 


7.

Governor did you have to order the ndreptul me down in rank than guvernatorul.Răspunsul was yes.

  
-I thought and I agree to go ahead with me you said Alin.

  
I heard that you will buy a boat.

  
Yes, as a ship este.E large, beautiful, it ... (it looked right and saw his boat, with their flag and black rig) ... CHEAR out there! Excamă him.

  
-It's a pirate ship?

  
-Not (lie). Preparatory to fight charge guns.

  
He raises his sword and when let down, had to draw.

-Wait a monent, said el.Voi pass their deck and you talk to them, but you should be ready to fire.

  
Făcură in and speaking with just seconds to send him a pirate do not spuportă him, to follow him and kill him, then left the board plece.După that, to get back on the ship Admiral.

  
But I watch a pirate that clenched trimis.Îşi seconds swords, pirate crunt.Acel, CHEAR wanted to kill him because he does not prinsepe Alin, the post of captain.

 

 


8.

  
Finally, we cut to hand pirate Alin, who lost his balance and gets caught scandură.Cu hard his sword back and he fell dead in pirat.Piratul apă.După Alin arrived on the ship had gone piraţti .

  
-Donmule, James speak, how we act?

  
I do not act.

  
After a while, they came originally Jamaica.Vasul both vessels arrived in advance to cover delays.

  
Cazaseră your hotel is five stele.Într a room, sat nine children and a teacher.

  
-Do not go outside the hotel never harbor, they attracted the attention of their class teacher.

  
Night before they lay down with toţi.Dar at midnight, Alin awoke to go to port Ochos.Apoi be awakened everyone in the room as string. Then I wake up others to see what happens.

  
When you align the port, he had seen seconds.

  
-Ahoy Captain.

  
-Ahoy and you, cries Alin.

  
They climbed on their vessel, but urmărindui, or they went.

 

 


9.

  
Pirates guard standing on deck, and had taken them prinseră, where was the rest of the crew below.

  
Hey Captain, look what I found mutt, a cry.

  
-Let you go, will live on board as anchor your mutt noi.Ridica lenese.Tu toads and, at the helm!

  
-Lăsaţine the shore, shouting masters.

  
-Welcome aboard, said Alin.Acum you say you want to show me?

  
-Uite.Şi showed him a note with a riddle.

  
Go to South-sister,

  
Faster putiţă.

  
But down easy, easy,

  
The capital of Iceland.

  
Do not go after beauty

  
And stay in port overnight.

  
And am going to see relief.

  
No pre-rhymes, commented seconds after reading Alin.

  
-I know, I think by tomorrow morning Alin.Mă said.

 

 


  10.