Capter3

Pirates contemporary

Capital 3: Pirates legend and board

  
At these words, they all shouted Temur and Alin:

  
-Raise your sails and anchor, lazy.

  
All so with fear in her execution of orders.

  
-Faster! Alin cry again.

  
-Alin, Rio said, with her what?

  
-The more you say Alin, witch intervene?

  
-Well, just his name.

  
He es-a beast, Salvaje (He is a wild beast). Hoy en dia y no llaman you get llaman Alin Bustoreli Antilope Hector, es decir, the Beast Hector (As of today, you will not call and I will call Alin Bustoreli Hector antelope, ie, Hector Beast), said spaniolă.Toţi witch in the witch understood it, for they all knew Spanish.

  
-What do you mean save? Asked Hector.

  
-The end is near you does not help right now.

  
-Ajutăne! Hector orders.

  
-What are your piraşi favorţi? Asked the witch.

 

 


21.

  
-Pirates of the Caribbean, said Hector.

  
-Then, a pirates legend to help you.

  
The witch went to the starboard, pointed with his hand towards the water and began to tulbure.Atunci speriară.Dar everyone she went to the port and made the same gestures and disturbs the water there ... And when, from the starboard appeared a large boat with rig denies ... was ... Black Pearl, and from port, events Zburător.Aceste Dutchman appeared ... lets move all except the witch:

  
-They will help you destroy your enemies ... Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa and William Turner ... Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa and Captain Hector William Turner.

  
In the following moments, all famous captains, they came on board arrows.

  
-I was told, began Barbossa, căavem to do with a fleet of pirates and Captain Hector Antilope.Este true?

  
-Very true, said Hector.

  
-So where is the fleet? .. Is there, Barbossa twenty points to ship.

  
Frightened Hector said:

 

 


22.

  
-Prepare Anti-tive, but inspections should be run!

  
Why? Question in chorus Jack and Will.

  
-Those are the enemy.

  
-Prepare your battle cry your Barbossa.

  
-Barbossa, Hector intervene, to do this from start of loc.Nu while we can beat that.

  
In a few minutes they took place and the escape of two days reached nevăzuţi.După Pirate Island, which was a place of refuge of all pirates or people are in trouble.

  
There were houses on the island for people who do not build more than one cetate.Iar navighează.Era in the middle, was a kind of amphitheater where you can buy food and several offices, but the center was a large room, where they meet council pirates, but there were and ten seats for public.Acolo I was a paradise for pirates.

  
People had money and receive money and wealth working from piraţilor.Funcţona prey, as a kingdom.

  
When păşiseră on land, enjoy lumeas celcare meet again that he has built everything on the island, but wondered who are ceilalţi.Consiliul consisted of 19 pirates and Alin.

 

 


23.

  
-Alin, said one of the pirate lords, ...

  
-From now on call him Hector, Rio intervene.

  
-Hector, resume it, did you live.

  
-Now it's evening, but announced, tomorrow we are meeting with the board, Hector speak.

  
Morning, at 8 o'clock, they met consiliul.Această island, has fanfare and orchestră.Cu them, I make the island money, but the marching band and a vocalist with big bands played and the whole hall pirates anthem and sang you finish , enter lorzii.Şi vocalist singing along with room:

  
Io ho-ho,

A pirate life

It's all I can dream:

Io ho ho./x3

  
After weighing, the whole room was full, it ridficsară up and had bows, and then entered the room twenty-piraţi.Şi lords of Hector's seat began.

  
Dear people, piracy, and the legendary pirate look with us: Sparrow, Barbossa and Turner.Neamul piracy is threatening to unravel,

 

 


24.

Commander Alex Bustoreli, started the destruction noastă.Aşa we have to attack as soon as possible, said Hector, but not among men was realized and Alex, a spy.

  
-Hector, began a lord, we do not like how we drive.

   
These words they recognize that betrayal:

  
-I finished, Hector said the microphone was in the room and made a sign of the coming two people with more things acoperite.Am degând vote to choose a commander of the island and a lieutenant and three lords, and then reveal what were lucrurile.Aceasta sword that will receive comandatorul, this lieutenant sword, swords and other lords, and the five chairs.

  
-And you will not take part in elections, said another lord pregătinduşi sword, as well as Jack, Will and Barbossa, and others in sală.Câţi you were Hector and the rest of the lords.

  
And then began a struggle crâncenă.Jack, Will and Barbossa, Hector.Din 19 lords were only seven remained alive.

  
-All who are with me outside, shouted Hector.

  
Exit out ten men, Hector, Will, Jack and Barbossa.

 

 


25.

  
They climbed smoothly on vessels lor.Cei ten men climbed with Hector, because the other two ships crew was there.

  
In two minutes had started, but without direction.

  
... I was a confused, said Hector, when he saw the royal navy fleet of pirates and their footsteps.

  
-Order Captain? Asked Rio.

  
-Full speed ahead, said that with fear and you prepare yourself for battle.

  
Hector went to his cabin and in the meantime you meditate on what happened, came to Alexandra and Larisa:

  
Pirate-life is difficult, said Larisa, right?

  
-As always, Hector said.

  
-But who are we watching? Asked Alexandra.

  
-Alex, who wants to get omăare pirate fleet and that they Vir to kill me.

  
-I do not want to be so hard, 'said Alexandra.

  
-How to be, and I betrayed my fleet.

  
-But who wants to kill Alex? Asked Larisa.

  
To be commander-Caribbean islands.

 

 


26.

  
-Are you that I cornered, talk Alexandra.

  
-Want a drink? Asked Hector.

  
No, replied the chorus girls.

  
When Hector had a bottle of rum and gives it to sleep for so neck ROM, you îmbătă.Ele departure, but after half an hour ,..., be heard Hector bubuituri.Asta awaken him.

  
-Hector, cries Will, where are you?

  
-How did you get on my boat?

  
-I came to you caut.Suntem attacked!

  
-How so? ... The posts! Fight mindless jerk! While he cried between pounte climb, but when he reached the deck, was appalled: Pearl Black, Black Arrow and Flying Dutchman, against: Royal Navy fleet and fleet pirates .

  
He removed his sword and began to cut the capete.Dar Barbossa, talk to the fleet of pirates to help him flee the Black Pearl and promised that he would be subject to their fleet.

  
When their swords clenched, Hector and Alex, all eyes were fixed toward them.

  
A die! By fratesău Alex said.

 

 


27.

  
-You mean that you, you die hard as Hector said.

  
-Hahaha, what good joke! Answered again, Alex.

  
After that all violent lupta.Erau reîncepură guns shots of arrows.

  
-I tell you something brother, speak to Alex, all of which are under the Pavilion piracy will muri.Şi commanded me especially my voice to those cuivinte up and then it broke in inimă.Echipajul looks at him and stopped fighting for moment.Toţi of his crew had lost courage, so that they fell almost mort.Larisa predară.Şi Hector and Alexandra have wanted to leave him, but Alex caught them both and took them on its decks .

  
Jack had managed to tell the girls not to make them work as pirat.Îl griji.Asta had Hector, I put in a boat which had in it some food for a few rum and rowing to an island zile.Jack , but reached the shore for Alex, he had a gun and fired at them.

  
Sir, he died, said a locotenent.Nu me to pull.

  
-You must go to the governor body, as evidence, said Alex.

 

 


28.

  
He lost an eye and not from the battle traseră.Aşa that all ships fled.

  
Island where they came was about a Km2.În middle of the island, was a good sleeping area and the area was limited by some stânci.Acolo dormiseră that night ... But the truth is that not even Hector was dead ... But not too to sleep.

  
Morning meeting someone you do not ştia.Nici Hector saw not too well, was tired.

  
-Elibabeth, talk to Jack, what are you doing here?

  
-Aicea stand, said the person whose name was Elizabeth.Dar Who he? Asked to Hector.

  
-E a pirate fleet pursued by pirates and royal fleet.

  
Pirate-fleet?

  
It's a fleet Hector speak, that keeps pirates honor, established by me.

  
-Then why are you pursued your own fleet?

  
-Riot!

  
Comfuz.Ea ended this dialogue, he bound his wound sângera.În Hector who that morning, Jack, how the fish caught

 

 


29.

But insufficient for the day, so Elizabeth had prepared food and also from those supply, they brought Jack and Hector, when they came to the island.

  
On the north is climbed on those rocks and watching the horizon year, but in the meantime and ate.

  
-Unfortunately, I say Captain Hector antelope, talk to Jack, but your ship a black arrow to find than on the seabed.

  
What's the big beautiful, 'said Hector, ... but also cruel ... your ship Black Pearl, I think he took possession Barbossa.

  
Suddenly Hector, and Jack and Elizabeth, feeling a sword at their throats.

  
-Are you arrested! Speech Alex.

  
-Brother, brother, Hector said, really want to arrest a young lady?

-He had contact with piracy and keep my promise that I told her, all in contact with piracy vote held

the gallows.

  
I do not really told me.

 

 


30.

  
I ordered words propozoţie not like pirates: Ha, ha, ha Now up!

  
Picking them all, the ship sa.Alex said:

  
-Come and let me know your deeds, to hear world crimes and sins, to be held when the gallows.

  
-Refuse, said Elizabeth.

  
-Bring! El.Şi ordered something else, shoot pirates, you'll die before the Governor and the Queen of England.

  
What joy! Hector said mockingly.

  
-Say you so, talk Alex prefăcânduse not hear what Hector said, or rather me, you live so Hector.M.

  
-Normal.În next few days you will be hanged, as they are.

  
And it shows some of catarg.La aceşpti pirates hanged pirates, so tied to weeks, had managed to take off his hat and showed his respect for all three people to pirate.

  
-Hector, that was one of the lords who have rebelled against you, 'said Jack.

  
Yes, but he was a pirate, talk to Hector.

  
-Pirates stupid lieutenant said.

 

 


31.

  
-Dui in prison on board, ordered Lieutenant Alex.

  
The next day they arrived in the world more closely Jamaica.Sa ​​întîmpine.Şi to them were wondering how he managed to catch terror port: Captain Hector antelope.

  
Sir, Lieutenant whispered, their deeds you did yesterday, to hear people have a right to them hanged.

  
-To Hector and Jack ştiu.Şi them to ... What's your name? Alex said to Elizabeth.

  
-Elizabeth Turner, she said.

  
Face, the governor's daughter and wife of a pirate William Turner, he said, but I want to asigur.Elizabeth, your father was Governor Swann and William Turber your husband?

  
Yes, she said nervous.

  
I do not have to tell so much, that it could not know enough because you can spânzure.Acum.

  
World gathered in a city of judecată.Acolo were also claims Hector, and Alexandra and Larisa, were put on witnesses and sat next to Governor and Britanii.Guvernatorul Queen said:

  
-Watch your pirates!

 

 


32.

  
-Me and Queen Majesty, we will judeca.Ajuta your witnesses who were abducted by them.

  
This process of randomly took part and Hector's mother, his youngest sister: Andreea.Ele văzutpe Hector when they were frightened there.

  
-The first is Captain Alex Bustoreli, which was renamed Captain Hector Antilope.Primul will be judged will be: Captain Hector antelope, said Alex, who then presented the Queen and Governor, a paper with his many crimes and misdeeds.

  
-His numerous crimes are many microphone said the queen was in the city, such as murder, fraud, theft and altele.Îi ask witnesses to say he did this pirate microphone on your kidnapping.

  
Hung-worth, Lawrence said, for high treason against the city was moved coroanei.La these words.

  
-Then, said the governor will be spânzurat.La these words, all people of the city applauded.

  
-The following is Captain Jack Sparrow, said Alex and led another fart in his right Jack.Şi the name of people

 

 


33.

be afraid.

  
-He has more crime, witnesses said regina.Să listen.

  
-He is a danger if you leave free to come back, but would attack portul.Şi he is against the crown, said Lawrence.

  
-Hung it, the governor said.

  
-Last is Elizabeth Turner, Alex said again, giving another paper queen.

  
-She is the daughter of the governor and her husband is Captain William Turner, another pirat.Martori! Ordered queen.

  
I do not know anything, 'said Lawrence again.

  
-He had to do with pirates, spânzuraţio!, Said guvernatorul.Va decide where and when Alex Bustoreli commander.

  
-There will be hung in my eyes deocamdată.Am făzut pirate fleet, we can destroy with just 15 lor.Ei destroyed my boat.

  
-Then do your job, said guvernatorul.Întâlnirea over.

  
Alex prepare fleet and orders:

  
-Duke-and all three on my boat.

  
-Yes, sir, 'said the lieutenant.

 

 


34.

  
In the next hour, Alex's family, stood on the beach, trying to explain everything, and his mother Andrea.

  
Sir, when we leave? Asked Lieutenant.

  
-You first prisoners Adumim, said Alex.

  
After his aduseră, said Alex, by Hector:

  
-Hector, where the fleet is heading ... And you keep your good! Ordered by those who held him.
  
-Why do you want to tell you?

  
-Tell or kill, he said putting a knife to the throat.

  
I do not tell you!

  
Alex is a strong part of the neck, which proved his point slab.Repetă Alex:

  
-Tell!

  
-No, and I scratched the right cheek, but so that they bleed ... But why you want me to tell you this.

  
-So I want! Said Alex nervous.

  
-You will not learn anything from me! Alex is angry his face so that all bleed.

  
-Wash your face! To those who ordered them held.

  
After washing it take Alex said:

  
-Duke you all back and ready to go!

 

 


35.

    
In a few moments, came out of port with all its flota.Alex summoned all on deck and said:

  
-I think not knowing where they want to move, but where you wanted them?

  
I do not tell you! Reply Hector.

  
Can one say, if you kill her, Alex said calmly, threatening her Elizabeth.

  
-New Zealand.

  
-For New Zealand, said she Alex.Pe can throw overboard.

  
Alex a neck injury, she fell down and was thrown overboard.

  
-Rascal, cried Hector, who was tied with rope and had given them a trick and jump down after Elizabeth.

  
Meanwhile Alex said:

  
-Sparrow, why he wanted to go there Hector.Dacă will not tell me shoot it exits the water, Hector.

  
-It is a great treasure there.

  
-Do you think the fleet is moving and there?

 
-Almost 100% yes.

  
Meanwhile, Hector He found Elizabeth on the ocean floor, where there was a depth of about 50 meters

 

 


36.

But he was a great swimmer, so had managed to reach so adâncime.Când open eyes saw a ship that went under the water, rig zdrenţuroasă.Îşi knew he was the Flying Dutchman.

  
Alex on the ship said:

  
-Drop your anchor and when it sees you coming up and stick it on him and the girl, who should be dead.

  
Hector, Elizabeth went out with the surface, but without being seen cineva.Se forget again and saw that the Dutch approach them and water falls with Elizabeth as to attract the attention of Will.

  
Will they notice and ordered to leave the surface suprafaţă.Aşa out that the two observed Olandezului.Flota awakened Dutchman deck and Alex orders:

  
-Attack! But secretly they see that they are not attentive to us.

  
But Will said:

  
-Hector, what happened to her?

  
Hector told him everything, without omitting ceva.În soon recover from that shock his Elizabeth.

  
-Captain! Said Will's father, Bill Turner, Will.Suntem attacked by a fleet.

  
-Prepare the cannons, but especially the triple, I want to arrange it, said William.

    

 


37.

  
-And I want to save it Jack.spuse Hector.

  
-Hector, you'll get a rope and you go after Jack and back.

  
Hector took a rope and threw the bow of the ship, towards the ship's bridge Pew Alex.Acolo got stopped and said:

 
-And if I is and if I'm not possible, I still have to pick on Sparrow with me.

  
-What you stand and look! Srtigă Alex, pull.

  
But until a man put his hand on the gun in a split second, falling back on the Flying Dutchman.

  
Leave five ship-back, for we plecăm.Abea when we see in the distance not saying the captains of ships to go to Jamaica, said Alex, the admiral.

  
-But what to do until then ships? Asked Admiral.

  
-To keep them busy.

  
-Warning, Will said to his crew on the Dutch, will lead this battle year Hector.Jack you come with me.

  
-But what remained five ships ... One bow, one to starboard, two to port and the stern ... Why?

  
Jack, Elizabeth and William had left Hector said:

  
-Prepare your triple cannons to sink provă.Să animals toads and charged to the bow.

 

 


38.

  
-You and stern guns? Hector asked Bill Turner.

  
No, but we can bring.

  
-Destroy the ship bow.

  
Pulled three times with each cannon ship triple and wake up the seabed.

  
-Now the attack on the starboard.

  
From there, pulled the gun three times each, but that he found the end.

  
-Pull the port, said Hector.

  
There was more difficult.

  
-With more power, cowards.

  
Eventually destroyed both ships and Hector said:

  
-Bring a triple cannon at the stern.

  
-Now, sir! Said a sailor.

  
This boat's a boat distruseră and Alex said:

  
-Interesting! Broke five ships, only with guns.

  
-The Flying Dutchman them, sir, 'said the Admiral.

  
-For New Zealand now! Ordered Alex.

 

 


39.

  
The Flying Dutchman, Hector went to Will and said:

  
-I have sunk!

  
-Now where are you going? Asked Will.

  
-Where are they headed.

  
-And where is heading?

  
-New Zealand.

  
, To New Zealand! Ordered Will.

  
I do not know what happened to my arrow? Asked Hector.

  
-But with Pearl? Asked Jack.

  
Pearl is in his hand-Barbossa.Şi you come on deck, but hold your breath.

  
They execute orders and Dutch sink and on the seabed, was a ship was: Black Arrow.

  
Then Dutchman reurcă surface.

  
-So there it! Said through sobs Hector.

  
Unfortunately, yes, said William

  
-Pearl, said Jack.

  
An idea, 'said Hector.

  
What? Question the two in chorus.

  
-Let us hurry.

 

 


40.