Unexpected

Everything I Did For You

Chapter 4 :D Super long one ahead~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Taemin's POV]

*Stupid girl who broke my train of thoughts*

I scowled as I made my way to the next class. I scowled as I made my way to the next class. The teacher had yet to come. I didn't bother to introduce myself and just plopped onto an empty seat at the corner of the classroom. I took out my notebook and started doodling and ignored the looks I received from people in the class.

*Stupid annoying people. Never seen a guy before?*

'Hey! You're sitting on my seat.' a guy said.

*Do I look like I care?*

'Go find another one then.' I said and glared.

[Taecyeon's POV]

I walked into class and found my favourite seat taken by someone I have never seen before.

*The new guy perhaps? He's sitting on my favourite seat! Noooooooooo!*

'Hey! You're sitting on my seat.' I told the seat-stealer.

The guy looked up, glared and said, 'Go find another one then.'

*What the *

'Is this how you treat people?' I asked.

'Yes.' he replied coldly.

I sighed and sat down on the empty seat next to the seat-stealer.

'What are you doing?' he asked once I sat down.

'Sitting down.' I replied.

'Why here?' he asked, scowling.

'You asked me to find another seat and this is the only one left. Besides, the new guy, whom I presume is you, was supposed to sit here.' I said as I pointed at the seat I was sitting at.

'Oh mian.' he apologised.

*Did he just say sorry? This type of guy actually says sorry?*

'It's okay. Ahh. These girls are annoying.' I complained. They were once again, trying to get my attention.

[Taemin's POV]

'It's okay. Ahhh. These girls are annoying.' he complained.

*Finally someone who thinks the same way.* I was about to agree but realisation dawned upon me.

*It's my fault. The girls were staring at me just now, and now, they're irritating him because of me.*

'Mianhae.' I apologised.

'What for?' he asked, puzzled.

'The girls were staring at me just now and because you're sitting next to me, they're starting to annoy you.' I explained.

I had expected him to get pissed or something, but he just laughed while I looked at him, dumbfounded.

'Do you know who I am?' he asked after regaining his composure.

'Am I supposed to?' I asked.

'I'm Ok Taecyeon, the supposedly most handsome guy in school. The girls were just trying to get my attention. They do it every single day.' he said.

*So, you're like a Kingka or something?' I asked.

'Neh.' he said.

*He sure doesn't act like one.*

'I'm Lee Taemin, also known as, the new guy.' I introduced.

'Yeah I know. Do you want to sit with us during lunch? My friends would love to meet you. Bring along your other friend too.' he said.

'Sure. How do you know he's my friend?' I asked.

'Gut instinct.' he said and shrugged his shoulders.

Lessons soon started when the inefficient math teacher came. Attendence was taken and he started teaching us about Pythagoras Theorem.

*Boring crap*

The bell soon rang and everyone ran out to the cafeteria.

'Hey. I need to find Minho first. See you later.' I said to Taecyeon before walking out.

'LEE TAEMIN!' a familiar voice shouted from behind as soon as I walked out of class.

I looked back and saw that it was Minho.

'Oh hey.' I greeted as I walked towards him.

'Let's go to the cafeteria. I met a new guy and he wants to introduce us to his friends.' I said once I reached him.

'Neh.' Minho replied and we started walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

'Taemin-ah, you shouldn't treat Yoona that way, you know.' Minho said.

'Oh please. She's just putting up a show.' I said and sneered.

'She's not. She wasn't even angry with your attitude.' Minho defended her.

'Of course not! She's just acting.' I said.

'No, she's not! She's not like Jessica, Taemin!' Minho said loudly. Hearing that 's name only made my blood boil.

[Minho's POV]

'Don't ever mention her name again!' Taemin said angrily. It was never a good idea to provoke Taemin when he's angry, so, I decided to play it safe and keep quiet.

*Stupid Jessica! It's all her fault that Taemin's this way right now. Taemin gave her all his love and what did she do? Step all over it and cheated on him.*

'So uh, who are your friends?' I asked Taemin cautiously.

He had already calmed down from the looks from it. He pointed at a big group of boys and girls that were sitting at an extremely huge table.

[Taemin's POV]

*Why did Minho have to mention her name? I hate that ! My mood just got successfully ruined.*

'So uh, where are your friends?' Minho asked.

I pointed at Taecyeon's group which was occupying the biggest table in the whole cafeteria.

*I didn't know he hangs out with girls, but at least they are decent looking ones, unlike those s.*

'Hi Taecyeon.' I said.

'Oh hi. Come sit down.' Taecyeon said as he pulled out two chairs.

'Kamsahamnida. This is Choi Minho, the other new guy.' I introduced as I sat down.

'Annyeonghaseyo.' Minho said as he sat down.

Rounds of introduction were made and I soon got to know them better. I was in a conversation with Taecyeon when someone said, 'Hi Oppa!'. Taecyeon immediately diverted his attention to the speaker and smiled. I turned to take a good look at the speaker and she was none other than-- Im Yoona.

*That girl again?*

Im Yoona walked towards Taecyeon and sat on his lap, seeing as how there were no chairs left. They soon started talking. My eyes bugged out when I saw that sight. Junho, seeing my expression, immediately explained to me, 'Taecyeon and Yoona are best friends since young and they are very close. Yoona's not like those plastic s who are always trying to get attention and that's another reason why Taecyeon likes Yoona so much.'

*Yoona's not like those s eh? I beg to differ.*

[Minho's POV]

*What the hell! Why is Yoona sitting on that guy's lap?!*

[Yoona's POV]

'Yoona-ah, I made two new friends today. Want to meet them?' Taecyeon oppa asked.

'Sure! I love to meet new people.' I said.

Taecyeon turned his attention to the table and I followed.

'Minho-ah and Taemin-ah, meet Im Yoona.' Taecyeon said.

*Minho sshi and Taemin sshi?*

'We met already.' came Taemin's cold reply.

'Neh! Hi Taemin sshi and Minho sshi! Didn't see you here just now. Mian.' I said as I immediately smiled upon seeing Taemin.

'I didn't know them.' Taecyeon oppa said.

'We have first class together.' I replied..

'Oh. Remember to meet me later after school, araso?' Taecyeon whispered in my ear.

'Neh.' I whispered back childishly and continued our conversation that was interrupted when Taecyeon oppa introduced Taemin sshi and Minho sshi.

*Why was I so happy when I saw Taemin? Could it be...that I'm falling for him already? That's way too early...*

I was deep in my thoughts when Taec oppa suddenly tickled my sides.

'Yah! What was that for?' I asked.

'Lunch break ended already. What were you thinking about? I was talking to you but you didn't pay attention.' Taecyeon oppa said and pouted.

'Aigoo. Mianhae oppa.' I apologised and kissed him on the cheek.

'Apology accepted.' he said, smiling as he grabbed my hand and walk me towars my next class.

*Childish oppa*

'Meet me at my locker later.' Taec oppa said and ran off to his next class. I smiled at his action and entered the classroom.

(In class)

*Should I tell Taec oppa how I feel about Taemin? I have never felt this way for anyone before...* I thought and before school ended, I came up with a decision to tell Taec oppa about it.

Soon, school ended. I grab my bag and walk to Taec oppa's locker. Taecyeon was already there.

[Taecyeon's POV]

'Hi Oppa!' I heard Yoona say.

'Hello.' I said back, smiling.

'I have something to tell you, oppa.' Yoona said.

'Really? Me too, but you talk first.' I said.

*I wonder what she wants to tell me.*

'Oppa, I think I like someone.' Yoona shyly admitted.

*OHMYGOD! Did she just say what I think I just heard? She likes someone?! Omo! Who is it? Say it's me!*

'Who is it?' I tried to ask as calm as I can.

'L...Lee Taemin.' she stuttered.

*Lee Taemin?*

My heart turned ice cold and my hopeful expression changed into a depressed one. I was crestfallen, sad, depressed, heartbroken and every other adjective that can be used to describe sad.

'So Oppa, what do you want to tell me?' Yoona asked.

'Forget it. Here, they're for you.' I said as I passed her the roses and soft toy. After that, I turned and walked away with a heart that was hurting like hell.

This is the first time I have ever turned my back on Im Yoona...

==================================

'Junho, she likes Taemin.'

'Huh? Who likes Taemin?'

'Im Yoona.'

I broke down and started crying... crying over my broken heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it made you sad or something :D Hehe. I'm evil. Joking (: Hope you like this super long chapter :D Ok so uh, Taemin hates girls alot. I'm pretty sure you know why from this chapter :D While, for Taecyeon, he only find some girls irritating. That's the difference between them. As for Yoona and Taecyeon, they are best friends, so they don't feel awkward when they have skinship like sitting on the lap and kissing on the cheek etc. :)

Please comment! Kamsahamnida! :D