The new students

Everything I Did For You

Hello :D Here's chapt 3. :) It's gonna be a long chapter, so just bear with me :D Thanks! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Taecyeon's POV]

'Taecyeon ah, wake up.'

I felt someone hitting my arm softly-- something that Yoona always do when she tries to wake me up. I immediately woke up, hoping to see Yoona.

'Yoo- Umma?' What are you doing here?' I asked, unable to hide the disappointment from showing on my face.

'Disappointed, aren't you? I wanted to wake you up, but you're just so hard to wake, so I figured Yoona's method would work. Heh.' umma said.

'Hmph. Why did you wake me up so early? It's only eight. School starts at ten, remember?' I said grumpily.

*So early...WAIT! I need to buy the things needed for the confession! Ahh! Damn it!*

'I can't believe that I actually forgot!' I shouted as I scurried to the bathroom.

'Pabo!' Umma shouted. I had told umma about my plan and she supported it. She likes Yoona alot and would be very happy if Yoona was my girlfriend.

I ignored her and washed up. I hurriedly dressed up and ran out of the house without eating anything. I stopped by a flower shop first, which I knew opens very early and bought a bouquet of roses for Yoona.

'Kamsahamnida ahjumma.' I said as I paid her. I took the roses and ran out, not wanting to be late for school. My next stop was the toy shop.

*Omo. They have sooo many soft toys here...*

'Annyeonghaseyo. How may I help you?' a saleslady asked as I stood in front of all the toys, dumbfounded.

'Oh uhm, can you help me find a teddy bear?' I asked, a little embarrassed.

'Sure. Do you want a big teddy bear, medium or small one?' she asked.

'A medium one. Kamsahamnida!' I said.

'Neh. Please wait a while.' the saleslady said before she disappeared.

I looked around the shop while the saleslady searched for the teddy bear.

'Here you go.' the saleslady appeared again and passed me the teddy bear.

'It's really nice. Thanks. Do you have a bag or something?' I asked.

'Here.' she said as she passed me the bag.

'Kamsahamnida.' I thanked her and paid for the bear.

I placed the roses and the teddy bear into the bag before running towards the direction of school, thus managing to reach school at 9.30am on the dot.

I was walking down the hall to get to my locker when I heard girls talking about new students that were coming today.

*We have new students today eh? That's nice. I can make more friends.*

'Omo! There is going to be two new students today!'

'I heard that both of them are guys. Kyaaaa!'

'I hope they're good looking ones.'

*Pfft. Girls, only caring about looks only.*

I reached my locker and placed the bag inside. After which, I went off to search for my friends and Yoona.

'Hi Yoona.' I said as I walked towards the group. They were standing next to the water cooler, happily chatting.

'Hi Oppa!' Yoona said and smiled.

"Yah! Only a 'hi yoona'? No 'hi junho' or  'hi junsu'?" Junho asked.

'No. Got a problem?' I asked, glaring.

'Ani. I've got no problem. No problem at all.' Junho said nonchalantly while shrugging his shoulders.

'Yoona ah. Remember to stay back today, araso?' I said.

'Neh. Oppa, you said it sooo many times already...' Yoona whined.

'Mianhae.' I apologised.

At this, Junho laughed and said, 'Naggy much?'

I chose to ignore him and gave him a sideward glare instead.

Just then, the first bell rang. I took Yoona's hand and carried out our daily routine.

'Annyeong Yoona. See you at lunnch ok?' I said once we were outside her class.

'Neh. Annyeong oppa.' Yoona said and waved goodbye before entering her classroom.

I waved back and walked towards my class.

[Yoona's POV]

*Hmm... I wonder what's the surprise that's waiting for me after school.*

'Yah! Do you know that there are two new students today?' my seatmate asked.

The relationship my seatmate and I have is not exactly called 'friendship'. I know nothing about her except that she's called Hyo Joo and that she's extremely talkative. She loves talking to me so I will just reply. Afterall, it's rude to ignore someone, isn't it?

'Really? I didn't know. Are they going to be in this class?' I asked.

'Yeah. I heard that they're really hot.' Hyo Joo said.

'Oh really? I shall see for myself.' I replied, and just like that, our conversation ended.

'Class! Keep quiet!' Teacher Kim ordered as he walked into the classroom.

'We have two new students today. Let's welcome them into the class.' he said.

The whole class started clapping loudly as two guys entered the class. Once they entered the classroom, the girls started buzzing around.

'Oh my god! They're so hot!!'

'I wonder if they're single'

'Now please introduce yourself.' Teacher Kim said and the class became silent again.

'Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Taemin imnida.' the guy standing nearer to Teacher Kim said coldly. He had brown hair and nice big eyes and could be considered handsome. However, he had this 'stay away from me' aura around him and this cold look in his eyes, which made him appear even scarier.

'Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Minho imnida!' the other guy introduced himself. He was, just like Taemin, handsome, but character wise, they were the exact opposites. He was cheerful, bubbly and very friendly.

*This two guys are really contrasting and Lee Taemin... he's really interesting. This is the first time I have ever seen a guy like him.*

Teacher Kim arranged for them to sit together at the back of the class before he started to teach. Although Teacher Kim was teaching, I just could not pay attention. Lee Taemin kept appearing in my head and it was becoming really frustrating. The fact that he was so cold and unfriendly really attracted my attention.

*I wonder why he's so cold towards people...* I thought and before lesson ended, I came to a decision--ask Taemin sshi and Minho sshi if they needed help getting around school because they were, afterall, new students. This will also give me a opportunity to know them better, especially Taemin sshi.

'Ok. Class's dismissed.' Teacher Kim said.

Practically the whole class dashed out of class to their next classroom while I took my time. The school had given us sufficient time to get to our next class without being late, so there was seriously no point in rushing.

After packing my bag, I look up to see if Taemin sshi and Minho sshi were still in class. They still were. They had, like me, took their own time to pack their bags. I smiled, grabbed my bag and made my way to their desks.

[Taemin's POV]

Finally, after ages, Teacher Kim's lessons ended. His way of teaching can really put students to sleep.

'I hate this place already.' I told Minho while we packed our bags.

'Oh c'mon, Tae. You hate this place because of the girls. Am I right?' Minho said.

'Neh. The girls are bloody annoying.' I complained.

'It's perfectly normal. They were just spazzing over hot guys, aka, you and me.' Minho said.

*And that's what so irritating about them! Girls are all the same. Always spazzing over the hot ones. Once they get you to go out with them, they'll ask you for things. If you don't give them what they want, they'll start to cheat on you and cast you aside.*

'Annyeonghaseyo. Im Yoona imnida. Do you two need help getting around the school campus? You guys are new afterall.' a girl said, hence breaking my train of thoughts.

*Must be another one of those annoying girls, trying to act nice.*

I looked up, glared at her and said icily, 'We know how to ask for directions.' and with that, I left the classroom.

[Yoona's POV]

'We know how to ask for directions.' Taemin sshi said icily.

'Oh ok. Mian for disturbing.' I apologised, but he was already gone.

*Wow. He's really rude and cold, yet so handsome and attractive at the same this. This guy, Lee Taemin, really attracts me...*

[Minho's POV]

*Taemin-ah did it again. Yoona sshi was so nice to offer us help but he just brush it aside...sigh...when will he get over her?*

'Mianhae Yoona sshi. He's not like this once you get to know him.' I apologised.

'It's okay. Just call me Yoona. Yoona sshi sounds really formal. Anyway, I got to go for my next class. See you later!' she said and waved goodbye.

I waved back and made my way to the next class.

*Yoona sshi is really pretty and nice. She wasn't even angry with Taemin's attitude. This type of girl is so rare... I really want to get to know her better...*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taec's confession's gonna be in the next chapter :D Mian if this chapt was uber long. Hehe :X Oh and '______' stands for other people's conversations that are taking place at the same time :)

AND ALSO PLEASEEEEEEE COMMENT! :D Kamsahamnida! :D