Seven again

The terror's path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two hours of being afraid, Myungsoo finally dared to open his mouth again. As the first of everyone who heard the whispers. The only sound since then would've been snoring, or Changbum humming along to a song silently. "I'm surprised that he didn't hear it..." Myungsoo glanced over at the guy with the headphones, who had his eyes shut. "W-what?" Hyukjin blinked, being confused while Rockhyun next to him just sighed. "He doesn't seem the nice guy... Does he?" Sunggyu wondered while still holding the tired Yulhee in his arms. It made the temporary leader sigh yet again and shake his head. "He's usually a really cool and nice guy! But... He seems having terrible mood swings lately, and on top of that he can be pretty silent like a ghost standing in the corner... He's acting like he's having a period..." That made the only girl awake look up sleepily, "Believe me... Period is much more than just mood swings..." She rested her head against Sunggyu's chest again, actually feeling comfortable because of his embrace and soon drifted off to a short sleep. "Glad that we still have some girls with us..." Myungsoo chuckled while looking at the duo and added, "I think hyung is very glad about that too!" It made his leader glare and hiss softly before also closing his eyes to sleep. "Let us try to sleep too..." Rockhyun sighed, and leaned back to close his eyes, and Hyukjin followed his example. Myungsoo did so too, but couldn't do anything more close to sleeping than just closing his eyes. Suddenly he felt someone moving, but just kept his eyes closed, not wanting to be disturbed.

A scream.

In just mere seconds, everyone was wide awake and looked at somewhere in the front. Hoya and Yujeong tried their very best to calm everyone, but it was so chaotic that the majority just wasn't able to calm down. Especially Sungyeol. Before he went to sleep, Woohyun had still said goodnight, but now...

It was just a body, surrounded by a pool of blood.

Woohyun was dead.

Most of the girls couldn't stop crying, except Soyeon and Yujeong, who were surprisingly calm. While they were taking care of the girls, Hoya was having a hard time taking care of all the terrified boys, especially Dongwoo. Not all the boys were terrified though, all the guys with earbuds on were still sleeping. Changbum, Hyukjin and Sungjong. "Let's not wake them... They really need their sleep, we will tell later..." Sunggyu sighed while taking care of young Yulhee. Suddenly everyone was silenced by the bus driver, who didn't seem to care. "Everyone please prepare yourself, we will arrive at the place just in a bit." Jonghwan looked out of the window, it was almost dark, but he saw the moon trying to hide between the clouds. He felt like it was an eye looking at him and his mates, and it made the man shiver, but he shrugged and looked at where they were heading. In front of them was a small light and he thought that that would be it.

"Everyone get out of the bus please..." the driver said in a monotone way and looked behind. After waking the last sleeping persons, everyone walked out of the bus one by one, Hoya in the front, leading them like the calm man he is. Behind him he heard a trem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter