Obliviate

The terror's path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey kids, listen!" the five members of 100% looked at their manager, who came walking into the room. "We have a special schedule tonight." the man started explaining, and even though the group didn't know what it would be, they already started cheering. Finally their oh so empty, comeback-less schedule was going to be filled. "But there are a few things..." Rockhyun, the temporary leader stood up and opened his mouth: "What is it, manager-hyung?" The manager sighed, "You won't be able to sleep tonight-" he was interrupted by a yell of frustration of Hyukjin, "I can't go without any sleep!" He flopped down on the ground, and got a hit on his chest by Jonghwan, "Hyukjin, you're so lazy, no wonder that you're complaining, where's Minwoo where you need him..." that made Rockhyun turn around and look at the younger, "Am I not good enough or what?" The surprised Jonghwan gasped and shook his head firmly, and it caused a lot of ruckus between the five. "Silence, kids!" They all grew silent immediately by hearing the manager. "C-continue... Hyung..." Rockhyun muttered silently while dipping his head and sat down again. "It will also be with two other groups." That caused a lot of ruckus again. Those boys were all hoping for girl groups, and they were discussing who they wanted to be there the most. Several names were mentioned, but not of the one who was actually joining them.

"Wake up! La~ Boum!" Laboum said their final goodbye and bowed to the audience and walked off-stage. Everyone immediately came to them and they were flooded with compliments. "Thank you! You all worked very well!" Laboum bowed once again, but now to the staff. "Great, my princesses!" the manager came walking to them while spreading his arms. "Now you have some free time for dinner and then we will have a special schedule that is an all-nighter!" The cheerful manager clapped happily, but the girls were all gloomy, "ahhh... I'm not prepared for that..." "I think no one of us is..." "So tired..." The manager chuckled at all the complaints and decided to pull out his secret card. "But... It will be together with other idols, two boy groups!" "Boy groups?" ZN smiled widely and stomped Yulhee, "Maybe Yulhee will meet her ideal types!" The younger chuckled softly, "That would be a coincidence..." "Ahh don't be so shy, Yulhee-ah!" Haein grinned and turned herself to the manager, "Oppa! Which boy groups will it be?" The man wiggled his eyebrows, "Surprise surpriiise!" and a round of whines and complaints filled the room again. "Come girls, let's go eat some meat for dinner!" The manager gestures the girls to follow him, and he felt that it was all good again. Those girls would do anything for meat. He smiled softly while getting into the van, ZN was right, Yulhee was going to meet one of her ideal types.

"Sunggyu!" Infinite all stood up from the couches when he returned, smiling widely. "What did the manager say?" Myungsoo blinked, when the manager had called Sunggyu over, they had all expected for a rage, but Sunggyu seemed happy. "We have an exciting schedule tonight! We're going to film for a show, along with 100% and Laboum!" "Laboum?" Woohyun lifted his eyebrows, "Isn't that that rookie group? With a member that likes you? Is that why you're so excited?" Sunggyu chuckled and shook his head, "I heard she's 18 or something, way too young." It made them all chuckle, "But I know that you like it!" Sungyeol chuckled and gave the older a playful poke. "But guys..." Hoya interrupted in a quite sassy way, and everyone silently looked at him, it was like everyone knew something was odd when he had something to say, "if it's filming at night... Won't the chance be high that it will be a haunted house again?" The tension was rising, Dongwoo gasped, everyone else looked at each other. "Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter