Banana Coffee

Sweeties of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kling.. Kling...

 

"Wel...." you can't finish your words. Only stand silently when the door of your cafe was open  and someone run to you.

 

"What are you doing here?" You asking your husband but he didn't respond. Hakyeon hug his beloved wife tightly. He also leaned on your shoulder.

"Don't do like this. Here so many people", you push Hakyeon body.

"What's wrong? I hug my wife only", said Hakyeon then he pout cutely.

 

You pinched his arm teasingly as you mad at him. Hakyeon looking you with the dim sight. He sigh...

 

"Have a seat sir.." You treat him as customer. Hakyeon sit on the bar chair beside you. 

"Banana milk or coffee?"

 

Hakyeon stare you deeply. You smile at him likes you don't know what is his favourite.

 

"Today we make offer of our new coffee. Let's try this coffee", you pursuade him gently.

"I'm not drink coffee", replied Hakyeon.

"What? Ahh.. so bad.. I thought I will give you 5 cups free banana milk if you try our coffee." You shooked you head and sigh hardly as you feel so frust.

 

Hakyeon open his eyes widely.

"5 cups?"

You nodding your head.

"Yes.."

 

Hakyeon biting his lips. Look seem he was thinking something. You leave him as you go to the counter, busy with other customer. Hakyeon still thinking silently.

 

"So how now?", you asking him.

"Hmm.. umm.. Give.. me one", say Hakyeon in hesitated.

"Great! Do you wanna drink here or take away?", you asking him again.

"TAKE AWAY" , Hakyeon answering with loud voice.

"What if I said NO?" 

 

Hakyeon shocked with your question. He stand up from the chair then go to beside you. His arms clinging to your arms also he smile purely to you. His smile so fresh, creamy and sweet like a milk from farm.

 

"Sir, you can't enter this area. Staff only"

 

Hakyeon stomping his feet twice. He seem almost crazy when you like this.

 

"Why you threat me like this? I'm human too. Please threat me as human", said Hakyeon in the deep voice.

"I already threat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter