Mr. Jealousy

Sweeties of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing breakfast, you're both clean the dining table and washing the dishes. Hakyeon was playing when you are busy cleaning. He took the bubbles on his palmhand then blew into your face. When you disregard with his action, he blew again the bubbles.

You turned your gaze toward him. He look happy when you finally looking his face. Both of you continue cleaning.

 

"I'm done!", say you as wipe your hands on Hakyeon's shirt.

"Noooo", Hakyeon scream. His mouth half gaping when you wiped your hand.

"Oppss.. I thought it's a handkerchief." You protrude your tongue to your husband.

 

Hakyeon grunt alone and you already run into the living room. You sit on the couch for watching drama. Incidentally, when you're waiting the drama start, the advertising about skin care was exposed on the TV. You scream crazily because Lee Jongsuk as the model. With feeling excited you chanting Jongsuk's name and you praise him. Your expression look so heavenly.

This brought the envious to Hakyeon so he was come to you then seized the remote control from your hand. He shutting down the TV. You sigh.. Frowned ever wanted to sulk but Hakyeon has said something to you.

 

"Nothing special on TV today. Let out for walking with me."

"Where?", you asking him.

"Shopping or watching movie. Choose one.." Hakyeon smile to you.

"Okay !! I want both", you replied him.

 

That persuasion it makes you cheerful again. Without a doubt you already agreed to hang out with your husband. Whatever he do, it's enough to make you happy when you're on his side.

 

When in the public, you always controlled yourself from doing PDA (public display action). You showing your politely to cover Hakyeon's image as idol. You never hold his hand or playful with him. Seem likes you only his little sister. But today you noticing your husband just look so weird.

A couple just passing both of you. The girl hugging her boyfriend arm while walking together. Hakyeon staring at that couple then he looking you.

 

"Please walk slowly..", said Hakyeon. His hand reaching your hand.

"I'm not walking so fast", you tell him.

"No.. You so fast. You should walk together with me. Always with me." Hakyeon pull your hand to hug his arm.

"Hug my arm.. It's easier to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter