Playful

Sweeties of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night you feel fatigue waiting your husband return home. You spend full night of waiting him because he was promise will be back but nothing clue that he will come.

 

"Ahhh..You still working at this time. Poor you.. Dear, good night.. I gonna sleep."

 

It's routine speech that you say everytime you see Hakyeon's picture before you sleep. Sometimes you'll grumbled alone as if you're talking with him until you fall asleep. You know it's hard to see him so you just have to be patient.

 

Baby, wake up..

Baby..

See my face, I'm beside you..

 

When you still in your sleep, you hear Hakyeon voice. Also you feel Hakyeon's finger gently pushed your hair out of your eyes. Fluttering your eyes open, you met his eyes. Shining spread his beautiful smile to your face.

 

"Good morning baby~", said Hakyeon caressing your cheek.

"Are you feel better today? I hear you got a fever yesterday". He placing a soft kiss at your forehead.

 

You smiling back to Hakyeon then wraping your arms around his neck. Placing your lips to his cheek and quickly push him after make a little playful kiss.

 

"NO! I'm still sick", you .

 

Hakyeon glare to you then he closer and more closer to your face. You feel warm heat reflused on your eyes.

 

"I know you lied me, baby. I'm sick too", Hakyeon whisper into your ear while hug you tightly. He tease you as he wanna kiss your lips but you pushing him.

"Stop it. You always left me alone. It's make me sad", replied you while act cry.

 

Hakyeon sit up with serious expression. Then he send you his death glare.

 

"What are you talking about? Did you know I feel sad too?" Hakyeon asking you with strained tune.

 

"I know", replied you with slowly voice. Blinking to him likes innocent girl.

"So why you just say I'm make you sad?", Hakyeon asked you again.

"Nothing", simple answer from you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter