Chapter8 - Spring time

Don't Go ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun~     "Wake up"   Baekhyun cursed and turned himself on the other side. But he shouldn't have. Chanyeol's strong hand hit him on his back, forcing him to get up. He sat in the bed and almost cursed again.   "What?" he said to the giant, who was now opening the curtains of the room.   "It's time for rehersals" Chanyeol simply said.   Baek yawned and his eyes closed again. Then he felt Chanyeol's hand on his shoulder.   "Ya! No time for sleep, come on!" and he kept on hitting him on his shoulder, which drove Baekhyun to take the near pillow and throw it at Chan's face.   "Ashhh, I got it!"   Chanyeol took the pillow and threw it on Baekhyun's bed.   "Don't be late"   Baekhyun noticed that he is already dressed, in a black hoody, black shorts, and black cap with - SWAG - written on it.   "It's not even 8" Baekhyun almost cursed again.   "I know but later we have to shoot for the drama" Chanyeol looked tired, even if he wasn't showing it. His eyes have lost their "double eyelids", a true evidence that he almost found time for sleep.    "We will record the OST of D.O's movie today" Chanyeol sat on his bed and for a moment Baekhyun thought he will lie down and fall asleep, but no.. instead he just took his guitar and started to play random calm melodies.   "Something new from Sehun?" Baekhyun removed his T-shirt and went to the bathroom. Chanyeol's guitar sounds could be heard through the open door, while Baekhyun was washing his face.   "Nothing" Chanyeol's voice ran into his ears, mixed with the sound of different chords. "He is lost" the last sentence was sang in a melody.   Sehun was missing for a day now, well, and a half, since that terrible rainstorm. The manager has returned to the village with some of the crew, but seems like he was not there as well.    "Last time I saw him was when I was shooting that scene with Gayoung" Chan didn't say kissing scene. "He seemed lost in his own thoughts"   Baekhyun opened the toothpaste with one hand, and let it kiss his toothbrush.    "Last time I saw him he asked when we were leaving"    Chanyeol's guitar stopped playing when his phone rang.   "Annyeong" Baekhyun could hear his deep voice, while he was brushing his teeth.    - This must be Yumi -    "Are you Ok? When will I see you? "   Baekhyun made sure to brush his teeth hard, with strength, making as much noise as possible. He really hated when Chan was talking to his girlfriend. His voice changed to a not so Chan voice, but his expression was the worst. Excited af expression. Good thing his girlfriend didn't see him.. Or she did.    Anyways, this was not the sickening part. Why could Chan have a girlfriend and be so loyal to her, unlike himself? He wanted to be at least as half loyal as Chan, or even less, he wouldn't mind. When he remembered the last slap, Baekhyun almost broke the mirror with his toothbrush.    And the more time passed, the more he missed Hyejin, and the more he felt like a useless mop. But he would not admit it, ever, over his corpse. Because that slap, he could never forget it. If he and Hyejin got back together, how many slaps like these would he have to bear?   Baekhyun stared at his reflections.   "You did the right thing" his reflection said what he said "There is plenty of fish in the sea. What is Hyejin? Just a golden fish"   What if there was no one like her? What if it was only her? Beautiful, and nice, and caring, and..   - Don't think of her! -    Pfft, why would he? He put the toothbrush in its place and swirled the water in his mouth. Then he spat it and wiped his whole face with the towel.   "Listen, I'll call you" Chan's voice could still be heard so clearly "Love you a lot!"   Pffft.   "Where are the others?" Baekhyun completely ignored his roommate's telephone and put on another t-shirt.   Chanyeol pointed to him to shut up.   "Never mind" making one of his - kkaebsong - expressions, Baekhyun left the room and went to the kitchen. There was nothing wow in the fridge, and Chanyeol hasn't cooked.   Baekhyun took a pan and and two eggs. But right then, someone came in.   "Morning" it was Suho, more dazed than ever, with a messy hair and eyes which you wouldn't call opened or big. He was topless. He went to the fridge and drank some water, directly from the bottle.   "When is the manager coming?" his leader asked.   "How would I know" Baek said innocently and put the pan on the fire.   Suho sat on the table and yawned.   "I almost didn't wake up"   "You shouldn't be like this! We have to work! Work is life!"   - As if I didn't act like a grandpa just now - Baek laughed at his own foolishness, and broke an egg right on the floor.   "Ashh" he took a tissue and tried to clean his mess. Suho yawned again. And then the kitchen was filled by a third person. One of their managers.   Greaaaaat! - Baek almost thought the irony couldn't be less, when his manager said   "There is no time for breakfast, let's go!"   "Hyung, I'll just wash up and get dressed" Suho disappeared like wind.   "Annyeong hyung" Chanyeol burst in the kitchen and sat on the just emptied chair of Suho. "What are today's plans?"   "At 8:30 we have to be in the studio for the recording session.Good thing Sehun doesn't have a part in it, we would have had to wait for this kid."   Baekhyun nodded and left the survived egg in the fridge. He grabbed the opportunity of Suho still dressing up, and took a box of kimchi.   "Then we will go to the shooting location and after it you have a small singing event"   Gosh! How could he forget the event? Ahhh so .. did that mean he was not gonna breathe today?   - Work is better than anything in the world -    "Great hyung, so we can all be busy today until we die!" Baek pretended to be so excited and ate his kimchi like a boss, hopefully Suho's toothbrush falls in the toilet, or his T-shirts are all ripped or.. anything to keep him away for a while.    "Hyung, I will go down" Chanyeol said and disappeared just like Suho just did.   "I heard you messed up again" Baekhyun almost spat his kimchi.   "Messed up? How?"   "There were rumors that a girl slapped you in a restaurant. No pictures tho, so you survived it this time"   Ashh... How did they see him?    "That's a relief" Baekhyun didn't find a reason to lie to his manager. He always knew the truth.   "You better not get involved in relationships for now"   "I know" he suddenly lost his appetite "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter