Chapter1 - BFFs

Don't Go ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jina~

 

 

It was another one of those silly, boring, useless days, where the teacher was blabbering nonsense and the kids weren't even listening... Including Jina. She was sitting on the last desk in the end of the classroom, staring at the window like she always did in history class. Today she was hoping for one thing, while watching the GYM class outside: not to be bothered.

 

What if he doesn't come this time? He is busy sometimes. She has to learn a way to deal with those sh**s for good. One of the boys outside kicked the ball hard, which made it fly in the air, causing laughter outside. Then another boy passed the ball to a third one, and the third one to a fourth one, but a huge guy from the other team stole it and the game was lost.

 

"Lee Jina"

 

Jina quickly turned her head. Twenty five pairs of eyes have fixed their sights on her.- WAEE?- she wanted to scream, and imagined how the ball from outside crushes Mrs Kim 's think-tank. She raised her back and sat on the chair properly. 

 

"Yes Ma'am" Jina answered

 

"Focus please"

 

When the students turned their heads again, Jina felt like a storm has passed and sighed in relief.

 

Bye game, for now. What now? She looked at her watch.. OMO.. Only ten minutes have crawled? What was this class exactly, a snail?? Jina really loved school and had a lot of friends, well.. not exactly friends. Most of them were just classmates and girls she used to hangout with. Anyways, school was better than home. Here she could feel freer than ever. And well, even if the classes were boring, sitting all day was better than cleaning her mother's chicken shop. It smelled terrible there, and the next day when she went to school, some students asked her if she has killed someone. -You smell like a corpse- they said. And after that big cleaning session she did every week, she had to go to her father's grave.

And her father's grave was not her favorite place at all!

 

Jina opened her notebook and started to scratch crap on the page before the last, the last page was already overflowing from her stupidity. "Drawing" was really useful when she needed distraction, not that she was not distracted enough already. But when she drew, her time passed quicker ... Ahh... Why was everything so blurry? Jina closed the notebook before she falls asleep. Tick tock tick tock ... Her eyelids felt so heavy, she was struggling not to let them close. And the situation she was in didn't help her at all, the setting sun was hitting her eyes, and it fell right on her white notebook, making it even whiter, and turning the classroom into a mix of orange, yellow and pink. The air was stagnant and Jina could even see the still dust in it, through the sunlight. She moved her hand and the little dust dots moved faster, like millions of little scared flies. Since her head might fall in any second, Jina propped her elbows on the desk, and lay her head on the palm of her hand.

When she heard that "psst Jina" she almost bumped her heavy head in the rough surface of the desk.

"What!" She whispered to the guy who was sitting on the table next to hers. But instead of an answer, Jeoyoung grabbed her hand and stuffed something inside it .

Jina spread her fingers and opened the little crumpled paper. It was a quickly sketched girl in a uniform that scarily resembled a pig. And under it someone has ingeniously written - try to solve this riddle before the class ends kekeke -. Jina looked at her classmates. The victim of the day was on the third desk in the first column, as usual. She was so fat, that her uniform could be turned to a tent, for 5.. And keep them all dry if there was rain. Jina stopped looking at Moonyeon and turned her gaze to Jeoyoung again. He was expecting her answer, trying not to explode from laughter. He was so beautiful, especially under the sunlight. Around 184cm tall, Jeoyoung was born an ulzzang from his posture to his face. His black hair was playing in his black sharp shaped eyes, his perfect lips were struggling not to release a sound, especially now, because the piece of paper was still with her. If the teacher saw her holding this, Jina would be seriously punished.

"Pass it to the others" Jina read on Jeoyoung's lips.

She giggled noiselessly and gave him a light high five while Mrs Kim was writing some bull on the blackboard.

In order not to laugh for real, the handsome tall guy turned his eyes toward the board and tried to focus for real, covering his mouth with his hand. 

 

The bell finally put an end to the suicidal lesson, and Mrs Kim dictated what the next week's homework is. After she left the classroom, two thirds of the class surrounded Moonyeon.

 

"Annyeong, Moonyeon" blond Leah attacked her prey first, perching on her desk. "Are you hungry? I bought you a snack" and she poured a whole bag of lollipops, chocolates and jelly beans right under the fat kid's nose. "Oops.. I meant snacks"

 

Jina pulled her backpack on her back and put the notebook inside the desk. When she ended doing this, and fixed her hair a bit, she headed towards the girl. Moonyeon's eyes were fixed on the floor, not seeing anything. Tears of shame were filling her little, pig like eyes, and were slowly falling like two stream-lets on her big puffy cheeks, disappearing in the meanders of her fat jowls. When Jina reached her desk, she looked at her. The class held their breath, and Leah gave Moonyeon a mocking smile. Jina stood there for a second, then opened her backpack and threw an apple on the desk. The apple rolled and fell on the floor, which made the embarrassed fat girl bend and fetch it from the dirty floor.

 

"After you eat your..hmmm.. Lunch, take this for dessert!" Jina's words led to an explosion of laughter. Leah was laughing harder than anyone and Jina made half a smile, getting back to Jeoyoung who was still standing in his place.

 

"I wanna talk to you" Jina said "Let's go"

 

Jeoyoung smiled unbelievably and followed her in the corridor. Jina wanted to find an empty place for her and her handsome boy. This was her dream since.. this has always been her dream. Finally she would get to do something alone. And strangely, she felt so cold-blooded. When they reached an empty, nearly dark corridor, Jina stopped so suddenly, which didn't allow Jeoyoung to stop in time. He pushed Jina, and Jina grabbed him from his shirt and pushed him against the wall roughly. He didn't counter. It seemed as if he was enjoying it so far. Jina enjoyed it too. She stood on her toes and her lips approached his, only milliliters off.

 

"Today" she whispered "I really hoped for only one thing: that no one bothers me.. But of course, I couldn't be given this luxurious pleasure" she ran a hand through his hair "You're a real bother" Jeoyoung smiled, but in the next moment he screamed of pain. Jina has pulled his hair hard.

 

"YAA" Jeoyoung screamed at her and she felt his fresh breath on her face. "What do you think you're doing?"

 

This was it, her best moment of the day. She came even closer to his face and said calmly

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter