Chapter2 - Someone Call the Doctor

Don't Go ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

D.O~

 

 

"So you say.. You are really really, extremely pressured these last few days?"

 

"Weeks! The last weeks!" D.O corrected the doctor, looked at his watch, and hopelessly sank into the black, leather couch.

 

The doctor looked more tired than him, but he didn't have time to think about her right now.. He had a lot to do, and only five minutes were left for him to end this consultation. Were they enough? He had no idea.. But he also had no other choice.

 

D.O nervously knocked on the glass of his watch with his knuckles.

 

"I am busy even now" he said to the doctor who looked at him regretfully. "I have a movie to film.. And after it..."

 

"OK listen" the doctor interrupted him.. He hated to be interrupted, unless she had something useful to say. She ran her hand through her long black hair, then took a pen from the desk and opened the cap with her teeth. Then she began to scratch some signs only doctors could understand.

 

"Ah.. Forget it" she soon crumpled that piece of paper into a ball and threw it over her head, it fell right behind her. -What the hell is wrong with this doctor?- D.O thought .. He had only three minutes left to leave this office. Hopefully Sehun was still outside.

 

"Listen, I was going to prescribe you some sedatives but"

 

"NO PLEASE" when he realized how loud he yelled, D.O added quietly "I can't take them, since I have to work. I can't let myself sleep."

 

The doctor looked at him as if she knew exactly what he was talking about.

 

"Since you don't have time and you have been here for only.. Hmm"

 

"Eighteen minutes.. I'm sorry about it"

 

"Yeah so, since I couldn't find out what condition you are in, and what exactly are the reasons of your pressure and discomfort, I think you will have to come back again.. And take a full consultation. That way I can ...."

 

"Doctor" D.O felt like trash,interrupting her sentence .. It was so disrespectful, he admitted, but this is how his life was running these last days.. months.. years? Everything had to go quickly and smoothly. "Thank you a lot for today.. I'll come for a full consultation next time, I promise.. And now I'll be going"

 

He stood up and bowed. The doctor bowed from her place, still sitting behind her desk. D.O bowed again and opened the wooden door, where he almost pushed himself into Sehun, who was waiting right behind it.

 

"How is she?" Sehun asked, but D.O was too busy to answer.

 

"OK.. Just OK" he said, and stood at the elevator's door. He pressed the button several times, but the elevator was not arriving, which made D.O quit and take the stairs instead, followed by Sehun. D.O thanked god Sehun was in a good mood, for now, and not acting like a brat. Or maybe he acted like this because of him? When he told Sehun to come with him, Sehun had no problem. Well, it was Chan who offered to assist him first, but he has quit in the last moment. So D.O had no choice but to ask Sehun for this favor.. He hated going alone..

 

"So what is your problem? Or no.. What did she tell you to do?"

 

D.O slowed down for a bit

 

"She didn't tell me anything" he said with surprise.

 

"Huh? You mean today's meeting was pointless?" Sehun frowned his eyebrows and made some room for an old person to pass.

 

"She asked me my name .. "

 

"Awkward"

 

"As if she does not know it.  Then she told me to drop the formality between us and speak like chingus."

 

D.O reached the van and jumped inside. When Sehun took his seat, they slid the door and the manager drove.

 

"And she is young.. I didn't expect this" D.O continued, while he covered his eyes with a sleeps mask.

 

"She is? Like how old?"

 

"I don't know.. A noona for sure. I would say she's 28-9."

 

D.O couldn't see Sehun, but still heard him exclaim "whoaaah". He could even feel his smug face at the moment.

 

"Hyung is she pretty?" D.O was expecting this.

 

"I didn't notice. I'm not there to gape at her" he answered sharply.

 

Sehun laughed

"Wake me up when we reach the set" D.O said and yawned. He was so tired. He hasn't slept for two days. So it was finally time for a nap. The van would take around twenty minutes to reach the movie location, which was a blessing for D.O. He just hoped Sehun doesn't bother him a lot with his talking. His mouth literally could not be shut 24/7 today. And now he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter