chapter 5

The playboy

The next day: 

The sun beamed onto her face causing a groan to escape form her lips. She opened her eyes and squinted as the sun glared at her. A yawn escaped her as she sat up. She tried to rub her eyes, however, her masquerade mask stopped her. After a few seconds, her eyes opened wide as memories of last night appeared in her mind. *Taking off his jacket, Jackson threw it on the chair. Immediately, Krystal wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands gripped on her waist. She breathed heavily as he kissed her neck. She moaned causing him to throw her on the bed. He began to ed his shirt as she watched him, biting her lip. After throwing his shirt on the floor, Jackson went on top of her, crashing his lips onto hers. Before they continued, the two looked at each other. “Should we take off our masks??” She asked with a seductive tone. “No…it’s more exciting.” Jackson answered with a smirk.* Krystal shook her head as her eyes remained wide open. A scream escaped her lips causing someone to also yell as they shot right up. “WHAT HAPPENED?!?” A guy yelled. Krystal looked at him and screamed once more. She grabbed the blanket and tried to get out of the bed, however, failed as she ended up falling off. She winced as she sat up from the floor. Her breath quickened. “Everything hurts..” She muttered loud enough that he heard. “Well obviously…you had s*x with me.” He said as he got out of bed. He walked over to her, reaching his hand out not realizing that he’s completely . Krystal’s eyes opened wide as she stared at his private part. His eyes looked down realizing what she was staring at. ”Like what you see?” He asked with a smirk plastered on his face. “Oh god..I was…I was f**ked by that thing?!?” Krystal said in disbelief. “It’s not a thing..it’s a d**k—“ He was cut off by Krystal who stood up immediately. “YOU DID THIS!! Y-YOU MADE ME DO THIS!!” She yelled as she began to hit him. He quickly grabbed her but Krystal managed to get her last swing right across his face. He grabbed her arms, turning her around making her back face him. “First of all…OW!…second..I did not make you do anything—“ He was cut off. 

“THEN HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?” Krystal yelled. “Well it started at the ball where we danced and things got pretty intense afterwards.” Jackson tried to explain. “I..I-I-I would never do this!! Why did I do this?!?” Krystal asked as her body trembled. Jackson frowned. He looked at the bed and noticed a red spot. He rolled his eyes as he cursed under his breath in realization. “Okay look…I’m gonna let you go..but you have to promise that you won’t hit me.” Jackson said. Krystal sighed. “Okay…” She replied. “Okay what??” He asked. “I promise I won’t hit you.” Krystal said. Jackson slowly removed his hands. Krystal turned around and faced him. She watched as he walked back to the bed and laid down. “Stop staring.” He said. Krystal looked away in embarrassment. Jackson chuckled. “You’re just gonna stand there?” Jackson asked. Krystal looked back at him. “You’re just gonna lay there??” Krystal asked back. “Um..yes.” He answered simply. Krystal scoffed. “What are we suppose to do??” She asked rapidly. “You mean what are you suppose to do…You’re the one that lost their ity.” Jackson replied. “Yeah! To you!” She said pointing at him. Jackson sighed as he stood up. “What are you doing??” She asked. “Taking this goddam mask off. It’s uncomfortable.” He answered. “No wait!!” She said causing him to halt. He looked at her. “Afraid to see who you had s*x with?” He asked. “Just don’t.” She said. He scoffed and removed his mask, throwing it on the bed. Her eyes opened wide as she stared at him. “J-jackson wang…” She muttered loud enough that he heard. “Yes. Now who are you?” He asked. She shook her head. “Come on just take it off.” He said. She shook her head once more. Jackson scoffed. Getting out of bed, he walked to her. “Get away from me—“ She was cut off. “Take it off!” Jackson said. The two struggled, however, Jackson won being able to take off her mask. Jackson’s eyes opened wide. “K-K-Krystal??” He stuttered. 

The two stared at each other with wide eyes. They were completely silent…completely shocked. Krystal was so confused. She wondered how her deep attraction for him surfaced. She wondered how she would even make a move on someone. She wondered what gave her the guts to even do this. “I knew you liked me.” Jackson said, suddenly releasing a smile. Krystal shook her head as she backed away from him. “No no no no no! I wasn’t-I wasn’t in control of myself!” Krystal replied rapidly. Jacksons scoffed softly. “You didn’t deny it though.” Jackson said. Krystal remained silent. “You have to say something.” Jackson added. Krystal shook her head once again. “Something was..different about me..something was off.” Krystal replied. “Yeah your clothes.” He responded. Krystal glared at him. “Okay-Yeah I understand what you mean..it was weird..like everything was amplified..everything was kind of—“ Jackson as cut off. “Euphoric.” Krystal finished. The two stared at each other. A phone suddenly rang causing the two to snap back into reality. The two looked around, scanning the room with their eyes. Jackson saw it on the chair by the bed. He walked to it. “It’s mine.” He said. Answering the phone, Jackson pulled the phone away from his ear upon hearing a mouthful from his friend Mark. “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!? YOU’RE LIKE REALLY LATE!!” His best friend, Mark yelled. “Late for what???” Jackson asked as his eyebrows rose. Krystal’s eyes opened wide. “SCHOOL!!” Krystal and Mark yelled simultaneously. Jackson looked at Krystal. “Mark, Ima call you back..I’m kind of sick..” Jackson said. “Bulls**t! I heard a girls voice—“ Mark was cut off upon Jackson hanging up. Jackson looked at the time. “We’re like…extremely late..” Jackson muttered loud enough. “How late??” Krystal asked rapidly as her eyebrows furrowed. 

“Like…3 hours late..” Jackson answered. Krystal’s eyes opened wide. “No no no no no!!” Krystal said rapidly as she shook her head as she began pacing back and forth, despite the soreness she is experiencing. “Look it’s not that bad—“ Jackson was cut off. “They won’t even let me in the school!” Krystal said, raising her voice. “So what’s the big deal it’s just one day.” Jackson replied, shrugging. “My chemistry project is due today!! My research paper—“ Krystal was cut off. “Oh f**k! Mines too!!” Jackson said with his eyes wide. Jackson began to relax once again. “Oh well.” He said shrugging. Krystal scoffed. “Oh my god…my mom is gonna kill me…” She said beginning to panic. Jackson watched her as she continued to pace back and forth “Okay okay, Krystal.” He called walking to her. However, Krystal mumbled under her breath cursing. “Krystal.” Jackson called, grabbing her arms. Krystal looked at Jackson. “Let me..Let me take you home…you could clean up and—“ Jackson was cut off. “No! You can’t!” She said rapidly. Jackson’s eyebrows furrowed. “Why not??” He asked. “My mom will kill me..especially when she finds out that..” Krystal stopped talking. “That you had s*x?” Jackson asked. Krystal nodded slightly. Jackson sighed. “Fine…take a shower here..I’ll give you a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.” Jackson said causing Krystal to sigh in relief. She smiled. “Thank you.” She replied. “No problem.” Jackson responded. 

Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Please comment what you think~ Until next time guys~ :)