chapter 4

The playboy

Music was blasted loudly. The dance floor was covered with the students. Jackson sighed as he stood still and watched as everyone danced or chatted. “Dude this ball .” Jackson said before he drank a sip of his punch. Mark scoffed. “You’re not even trying to have fun.” Mark replied. Jackson looked at Mark. “I never wanted to go to this stupid ball so I’m already trying my best to hate this stupid thing.” Jackson responded. Mark looked at Jackson. “Dude chill out..” Mark said. Jackson scoffed. “I should’ve never came..” Jackson replied. Jackson looked at Mark who was silent and still. “What?” Jackson said wondering what mark was looking at. Mark pointed at the stair case. Jackson looked ahead and froze. Two girls walking down the stairs. “Wow..” Jackson muttered loud enough that Mark heard. “I bet you don’t regret coming now..” Mark said. Jackson scoffed. “The girl in the red dress…she’s mine..” Jackson said causing Mark to chuckle. “Everyone’s staring at us— why is everyone staring at us??” Krystal asked starting to panic. Luna sighed as they continued to walk down the stairs. “They think we look great Krystal..so chill.” Luna answered. Krystal shook her head stopping. Luna halted as well and looked at Krystal. “No..I’m going home—“ Krystal was cut off when Luna linked her arm with hers. “You are staying..now come on you could this.” Luna said. Krystal sighed, giving in.

After grabbing another cup of punch, Jackson hypnotically walked to the two girls; his heart pounded rapidly. “Hi.” Jackson said. Luna smiled. “Hi.” Luna replied. Krystal who stood there quiet was nudged by Luna. Krystal looked at Luna giving her the what-the- look. Luna looked at her giving her the are-you-serious face. Krystal sighed. “Hi.” Krystal said. Jackson smiled. “I um..will be over there..dancing” Luna said. Krystal looked at Luna. “Don’t you dare leave me.” Krystal whispered. “Relax you’ll be fine.” Luna whispered to her before she left the two, giving them some space. Krystal sighed in frustration. “Punch?” Jackson asked handing her one of the cups. Krystal smiled. “Thanks.” She replied before she took a sip of it. As the music got louder, the two struggled to talk to each other. They talked for about 30 minutes as they drank punch after punch. “I don’t usually come to these things.” Krystal said. “What??” He asked trying to hear her over the music. A sigh escaped Jackson’s lips as he was annoyed with the music. “Do you um..Do you dance?” Jackson asked. “Sorry what??” Krystal asked. Jackson looked around searching for the dj in frustration. “Do you want to um—“ Krystal was cut off by Jackson who was relieved that the music had finally died down a bit. “Would you like to dance with me??” Jackson asked. Krystal remained silent for a moment as a smile formed. “Yes…I would like that.” Krystal answered. The two gulped down their drinks placing it down. Jackson smiled and immediately took her hand, leading her to the dance floor. There, he pulled her to him. Her body fit him perfectly and together they began to dance to the music as one. He twirled her around, dipping her as he leaned forward closer to her. Staring at her, his breathing became shallow. 

Everything around them faded. The people that surrounded them, the music, the lights. It was just them and them only. They stared deeply into each other’s eyes. Suddenly, Jackson released a slight smirk. He stood back up and twirled her around once more. Krystal stopped, placing her hand on his chest as her right leg move up to his hips. Jackson’s hand slid on her thigh as both stared as Krystal’s mouth slightly agape. She felt this intense sensation upon his touch. Their eyes were locked onto one another as their bodies stuck to each other like glue. There was something between them. Sparks were flying…exploding! “Nice moves.” Jackson said. Krystal released a small chuckle. “You’re not so bad yourself.” She replied. Jackson’s smirk suddenly disappeared. “Let’s see if you could keep up.” He said with a smile forming. Soon they began dancing again, letting the music guide them. Jackson was intoxicated with her scent. It engulfed him. Heat radiated between them. Their bodies so close, dancing in unison was electrifying. Every sensation they felt was amplified. It felt exhilarating. Their hearts beat rapidly as Jackson’s hands slid from her thighs to her waist. He twirled her once again, stopping her as when she faced him. Staring at each other’s eyes, Jackson slightly smirked. He leaned in by her ear. “You wanna get out of here?” He asked whispered in her ear. The heat from his breath radiated on her skin, giving her goosebumps. She nodded. “Yes.” She answered.

Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Comment on what you think and I will be replying :) Until next time guys~