The Rose's Scent

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Ring!

Oh my Gosh!

I am late! I am ing late! How am I going to deal with it?

My head is thinking. The first period in this morning...

Suddenly my eyes slowly get wide.

Oh my Gosh! It is Mrs Lee’s class!!

Okay, I calm myself, getting back my normal senses.

My action currently is fast as thunder.

“We will be going to do an experiment for today’s class. Please make a group so that..” I heard Mrs.Lee giving instructions to my classmates and she stop talking when I enter her class.

“Oh. Welcome to my class, Miss Kim. And please have a sit” I swear this is weird.

My eyes is like,’ is this Mrs Lee?’

“Oh, one more thing, do you mind if I ask you to do a task?” she asks again with more bright-toned voice and cheers spirit.

Now, yes! This is right! This is Mrs Lee. I’m glad she okay today! Well, she looks scarier if she is acting like that from the normal one.

I turn my body to face her. I nod.

“Thank you, now! After school you have to clean the swimming pool, do you get that?!” her tone changed. It is scary.

“Yes, Mrs Lee” I bow awkwardly to her.

This is going to be worse! Aish! I am planning to go back home earlier. Aish! It is not me who want to be late anyway. Never mind. It will not be going to change a thing.

“You will be partnering with Kim Taehyung anyway, doing today’s experiment” she continues.

Since when I have the boy named that in the class? Well, I am not very concern with my classmates anyway. Look at the sites that present the number of pupils. I am not going to remember everyone of this class except who is close to me. Okay, which one is Kim Taehyung? Wait! Taehyung? Did she really mean that greedy boy?! No right? I chuckle silently.

Oh my Gosh! My eyes plastered to Taehyung who is at the back waving his hand towards me. Sitting shamelessly looking at me.

He smirks, okay, I am freaking sure he does not learn any kind of facial reaction other than smirking like an idiot.

Once I sit at my chair, Mrs Lee asks everyone to move to their own partner. Oh man! How can I deal with him?

“Do you mind if we go somewhere else or move to our venue to do this experiment?” someone has just made me a shock.

Aish! This daft. I shoot dragged at him.

“Too handsome to stare, right? Anyway, this kind of experiment...we cannot do it here. So, you better get your off quickly and follow me” he continues along with hiss poker face pasted on his face.

"Hello~Mr. not-so-handsome-to look at, Kim Taehyung, do you think that Mrs Lee allows us to carry this experiment out from her class? Come back to your normal senses, retarded." I said.

That is odd. It can not be reliable anyway. Can’t be Mrs Lee allowed us to get out from her class just to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter