Silver Thorns

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

Jimin? I really curious where are they both two heading.

Jimin was there with Jungkook at the canteen's table.

''Are you listen to me, MiHye?'' asked SeungHye since I don't response her.

Ops. I make a sorry face. She just wants to tell me about her life before, yeah as you can see, life without me.

''Sorry, EunHye'' I smile then smirk.

Yeah, since Jimin was there, I want they meet up and in the meantime, I also want to ask about Taehyung.

''Sorry EunHye, may you continue your story later on? And can you follow me?'' I drag her hand.

She blanks.

''Where are we going?'' SeungHye asked.

''You'll know soon''

''Yah! Jimin! Where's Taehyung?'' that's the first question that I ask him. He wider his eyes and raise his eyebrow.

''Taehyungie? I don't know. You're with him, why do you ask me where is he?'' he said.

''I thought he's with you since he told me he gonna go somewhere with you'' I said.

Yeah, as I can see here, even Jimin don't know where is he right now. His best friend also doesn't know where is he. Right, only one who knows where he is, Kelvin.

''By the way, who's she? Is she a new student, no? I have not seen her around before.'' Jimin suddenly asked, drastic.

Oh! I totally forgot about SeungHye. She makes faces to represent her feeling right now. I burst in laugh.

''Totally forget. She's SeungHye, from Busan. Currently new here. She moved to follow her parents. Just like me'' I explained.

SeungHye rolled her eyes.

''Oh, Hi SeungHye!'' Jimin greet.

''I used to call her EunHye instead of SeungHye. I found its really a nice name. By the way, you're from Busan too, right?'' I claim.

''Hi! Err, MiHye, I got to go now, I have a class'' SeungHye find the excuse.

Jungkook, who's quite since earlier just heard the conversation, start to talk.

''Hey~ I'm alive! Don't you know me, MiHye noona?'' he asks. I chuckle.

''Yeah, sorry Jungkook! I can't see you there'' I make a joke.

''It is a dull joke, MiHye'' Jimin said.

''Whatever, I wanna find Taehyung. He has a class today at 2.15p.m and he cannot skip it'' I said, strict.

''Do whatever you want, MiHye'' Jimin seems not really care about my little problem.

Damn! That Taehyung! He doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter