Chapter 9

Daddy's Precious Little Girl

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up and saw you sleeping soundly he didn’t want to wake you up. You rested your head on Kyuhyun’s arm and your left hand was on his hip, you held him close to you the whole night. Because of Kyuhyun’s schedule sometimes he don’t come home for a few days even weeks which made you missed him a lot so whenever he comes home you would want to have more skin ship with him and give him the best. Kyuhyun looked at you and he caressed your faces, he felt really secure with you but in his heart he felt that he didn’t give you enough. He wanted to give you more as you gave him the best present ever which is Eunhyun who add more joy and happiness into his life. You’re the most important person in his life. He placed a kiss on your forehead as he snapped out of his thoughts; he hugged you back and watches you sleep soundly.   

 

You finally woke up and saw Kyuhyun looking at you sweetly, you felt so shy as it has been a long time since Kyuhyun looked at you like that. You hid your face and you heard Kyuhyun giggling at you

 

“Aigoo, my jagi is still so cute.” He commented. He put his arms around you and hugged you closer to him, you placed your arms around his neck and kissed him softly then he kissed back.

 

You broke the kiss and asked “How long have you been looking at me sleeping?”

 

“Maybe 20 minutes.” He said.  

 

“You should sleep more.” You told him.  

 

“Jagi, just looking at you give me back my sleep.” He said cheekily. 

 

You giggled at his cheekiness and said “You have been too close with Donghae oppa lately; you have inherited his sweet tongue.”

 

He just looked at you and smiled before leaning closer for another kiss, this time the kiss lasted longer before you both heard Eunhyun’s crying. Both of you jumped out of bed and rushed to her room to see what she needs, Kyuhyun carried Eunhyun out of her crib and comforted her then you realised that Eunhyun wants her breakfast so you and Kyuhyun went down to the kitchen and you made Eunhyun’s breakfast. You lead Kyuhyun to the dining table and Kyuhyun placed Eunhyun down on her high chair, you placed her bowl on her table. Eunhyun started eating on her own, Kyuhyun quickly rush to the bedroom and got his phone out then started taking video of Eunhyun eating on her own. You were in the kitchen making breakfast for you and Kyuhyun, you were giggling at Kyuhyun’s actions.

 

After breakfast, Kyuhyun decided to bring you and Eunhyun to the company as it has been a long time since the members have seen you and Eunhyun, you wanted to see if Sulli is free. You went to bath which Eunhyun while Kyuhyun lay on the bed waiting for his girls to finish getting ready, you dress Eunhyun in a pink dress with a bow on the front.

 

Then Kyuhyun placed Eunhyun in her baby seat in the car, you sat in the passenger seat in front with Kyuhyun. Eunhyun looks really happy and excited today as she is going out today with her parents, her eyes were glued to the window as she looked outside wondering what are the people doing.  Finally, Kyuhyun parked his car outside the building and you carried Eunhyun out while Kyuhyun lock the car, fans rushed over quickly to catch a glimpse of you and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun protected you and Eunhyun from the fans as you walked to the entrance of the building, Kyuhyun opened the door for you and Eunhyun to enter.

 

At that moment, Donghae saw you guys and he smiled happily as he saw Eunhyun and you.

 

“Why are you here?” Donghae asked.

 

“Cause I wanted to Eunhyun to see her father working.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

“Can I carry her?” Donghae asked you

 

“Of course.” You handed Eunhyun to her uncle Donghae.

 

Then Kyuhyun held your hand and leaded you to one of the dance studio where the member are using, when Donghae walked in with Eunhyun the members all stand up and welcome you and Eunhyun. They surrounded Eunhyun and all wanting to carry her, Kyuhyun lead you to a chair and you two sat down and watch them play with Eunhyun.  After playing, the member handed Eunhyun back to you and they started practicing which make you have a flashback to Kyuhyun singing his feelings to you.  

 

 

 

Flashback

 

You were classmates with Kyuhyun in University, you always have a crush on him but you refused to show your feelings to him as you might get bashed by his fans out there. Your seat is just beside him so every time he don’t understand something he would ask you, as time passed by you realised that your feelings for him had grown and he starts to open up to you. Then one day, he suddenly stopped coming to school because of his work which made you really disappointed, then you thought that the feelings you had for him is just infatuation so you ignore the feelings and refrain yourself to search for any Super Junior related news.

 

One day, Kyuhyun suddenly sent you a message, he ask you to meet him at a park nearby your house. You agreed to meet him so you went to the park to meet him and he was sitting on the bench waiting for you.

 

“(Yourname)-ah, how have you been?” He started the conversation.

 

“I’m fine thank you and you?” you answered awkwardly/

 

“I’m fine too.” He replied.

 

Then he asked “can I sing a song to you?”

 

“Ehh..Yes.” you said awkwardly.

 

Then he started singing this song to you.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFmupNFbfhE

 

You listen closely to the words and the words touched your heart, he then finished singing and asked “Will you be my girlfriend?”  You nodded and he smile brightly.

 

End of flashback

 

You snapped out of your thoughts and realised that the members were all looking at you smiling to yourself, Eunhyun was sitting on your lap leaning her back on your body sleeping.

 

“Noona, what are you thinking?” Henry asked.  

 

“Ehh..nothing.” you said embarrassingly

 

Kyuhyun smiled at you gently as you were smiling to yourself and being embarrassed. He walked towards you and gave you a pinch on your cheeks then gave you a hug; you quickly hid your face and said softly to Kyuhyun “it’s so embarrassing.”

 

“It’s okay, I’m here.” He assured you.

 

You held onto his waist tightly until you felt better, he was caressing your hair. You felt really embarrassed so you kept your head down the whole time, Kyuhyun will peek at you from time to time during practice and Donghae would hit him on the head and tell him to focus. 

 

Then Eunhyun woke up from her nap and she smiled at you then you started playing peek-a-boo with her whenever she laugh you would kiss her which make her more happy. When Kyuhyun finish his dance practice you wiped his sweats away and you kissed his cheeks to award him for his hard work, Eunhyun, she saw you kiss her appa she also kissed appa on the cheeks which made the members all very jealous.  Donghae then ran over to Eunhyun and asked “Eunhyun-ah, can you give me a kiss too?” he pointed at his cheeks.

 

Then Eunhyun looked at Donghae curiously and leaned closer to his cheeks and kissed it.

 

“Eunhyun and Donghae are the new couple now, Eunhyuk-ah you have lost your fishy.”  Heechul teased Eunhyuk  

 

Donghae went over to Eunhyuk to comfort him while he just smiled at Donghae and walked away jokingly which made everyone laughed.

 

After practices, Sungmin decided to treat everyone to a meal because he and Sunny are engaged, everyone was so happy for him. After the meal, Kyuhyun invited them to go to your house for a drink as he can be closer to you and Eunhyun, if anyone is drunk they can sleepover.

 

Everyone went into Kyuhyun’s wine room to celebrate except for Eunhyuk as he doesn’t drink and he wanted to play with Eunhyun. You made some snacks for Eunhyuk and you two chatted happily about Kyuhyun, then when he falls asleep you took a blanket to cover his body and took Eunhyun to her room and read her a story before she falls asleep.

 

That night, everyone didn’t went back home they all stayed at your house, Kyuhyun was drunk and he walked to your shared bedroom. He trapped you and started kissing you violently, you were surprised and straggled a bit but ended up enjoy the kiss.  

 

“Jagi-ah, I love you so much that I can’t even explain how much I love you, there are so many things I want to tell you but I don’t have the courage to tell you like how much I want to thank you for being such a good wife, mother to my baby.” Then he out.

 

You tucked him into the bed and caressed his face then said “Oppa, you don’t need to say those things to me every day, I just want you to be healthy and happy every day.” You kissed his lips then you moved to his forehead and cheeks.

 

You then tucked yourself into bed and hugged your husband to sleep,