My next life to love you again

Not Good Enough(Under Construction)

My love is as pure as the snow on a mountain, as bright as the moon among clouds
I heard you were of two hearts, so I came to make a break
Today we feast and meet for the last time; tomorrow our paths split where the ditch water does 

 

" Come on Chanwoo you cant be moping around all day why dont you go and visit Dongwoon-Hyung, i bet he would be happy to see you again" I heard Jinhyung say as he poked my sides. "  I dont wanna get up Hyung just leave me alone for now" i said as i rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head " you cant stay like this forever Chanwoo, you need to get over him you know " i heard him sigh as i felt the bed dip, " I know hyung but i cant, i never thought id fall for him but look at me and plus have you not seen how Doojoon-Hyung look at him or are you blind he obviously has something for dongwoon" i said as i look at the teddy bear dongwoon hyung had given me as a present. I heard him sigh as the weight of the bed moved " Just this one time ill let you pass, ok well be going to practice" i pulled the blanket off as he said that. as he looked at me he ruffled my hair before grabbing his and seungjaes bag. " Bye and Thanks Hyung" i said as he closed the door, as soon as i hear the other door close i felt tears slowly start to run down my face remembering about what happened. 

 

 I shook my head not wanting to remember but i didnt have time to remember more as i heard my phone ring thinking it was Jinhyung i didnt want to answer but then i turned and saw Dongwoons Hyungs name as the ID caller. i quickly picked it up and held it to my ear " Hello Hyung" i said as unknowingly i let a smile make its way to my lips. " So Jin told me you stayed home because you werent good, so i decided to keep you company" i heard him say " Its okay hyu- " Im not taking no for an answer Woonie, im already here anyways so come and open the door for me Beautiful" as he said that i heard a knock at the door i blush hearing him call me Beautiful but i quickly get up and rush to the door to open it endeing the call. 

 

 

" Hyung " i gasped as i saw the stuffed toy in his hand along with the food he was carrying " Here let me help you hyung" i said as i took the foood from him and rushed to put it on the kitchen table, i heard the door close as i moved back to look for him only to find him hanging his coat and taking his shoes off. " So hyung Jinhyung really told you or did you just find him on the way up and came here" i said as i gestured him to sit " I came here because i was worried about you brat" he said as he looked at the photos hung aound the room. i pondered why he would be worried but before i could ask he said " You know someone like him doesnt deserve your love chanwoo-ah" i stared wide eyed at him as he said that because no one knew about that but before i could say anything i heard the a knock at the door.

 

 

" I-ill get it hyung " i said as i scrambled up to the door trying not to trip over myself. As i open the door i come face to face with Minghao,Mingyu and their leader Seungcheol " Hey Chanwoo-ah, im sorry to intrude but we were near by and these idiots have been dying to see you " Seungcheol said as he gestured to the two boys behind him. I stay silent because all of a sudden it was like everyone wanted to see when all i wanted was to be alone and just mope around but now i could, i sigh as i gesture them to come inside moving aside so they could eneter and then closing the door. " So hyung hows it been with-" Hello Dongwoon-hyung " i heard Seungcheol saiy sternly i gasp quietly as i had never seen Dongwoon glare at anyone before but here he was glaring at Seungcheol as he went and sat across from him.

 

 

" Oh Minghao what did we just do " i heard Mingyu mumble i looked from them to the to males sending death stares to eachother. i looked at them confused and a little annoyed because i wanted peace but from the way things looked i would be getting that, i just wanted to cry and get over Junhoe but god must hate me because it seems like their will be more problems i thought as i heard the door open and i heard someone enter, " Doojoon-Hyung what are you doing her-" i stopped as i saw that he was crying and i saw how he mumbled out Dongwoons name. then and there i decided that i would fix this, his sadness and mine, maybe i couldnt use Dongwoon to get over Junhoe but atleast something good i can do is make him see how much Doojoon loves him.