Sakura Drops

Not Good Enough(Under Construction)

Fall in love, then it ends
I swear: This will be my last heartbreak
Even the cherry blossom trees shaking in the wind,
will bloom one day soon. 

 

'" Junhoe-hyung have you ever fallen in love? " A younger boy asked the person standing infront of him. " I did Chanwoo-ah but that love is unrequited. i love him but he doesnt love me" a blonde boy said before walking away 

 

As i ran tried to reach the Bobby and whoever he was with that memory suddenly hit me. i groan as my head begins to pound as i hold and even more memories come as i try to stand. i hear footsteps coming toward me. " Bobby thats Junhoe-hyung look shouldnt we help him" i heard a voice closed to that of the boy in my dreams. " Junhoe! Junhoe!" i felt hands grab at me and hold me as i fell into whoever was holding me. 

 

The last thing i heard before everything went dark was the shout of my name coming from a far away voice buried away. 

 

The sudden summer rain,
passed by my tears in a quiet stream
A scene so like one from my memories
A summer re-run of a fall drama.

 

 

YAH! Junhoe go with Chanwoo to the store to buy some ice cream and chips also bring some sodas " Hanbin said as he gave a boy with dark brown hair some money. the boy looked back at me and smile " Come on hyung lets go" i nodded my head as i moved forward and started walking behind the younger boy. 

 

" Junhoe-Hyung come hurry before it gets dark i wanna go home fast so i can watch tv with Yunhyeong-hyungie" the brown haired boy said without looking back at me. as i heard him say that i felt my heart constricted and i felt anger thinking of him with my other hyung. i shook my head trying to get rid of thoughts since i didnt want to show that i actually cared about him.as we moved along i didnt answer back to him. I follow behind him as he enter the store and out of my line of vision as he goes to get what the Hyungs want while i just stand back leaning on the counter and wait for him to get everything.

As i wait for him to gather up everything i look around until i hear him call out my name. " Junhoe-Hyung can you help me" i hear Chanwoo whisper as he moves closer to me and i see now that his hand all full with snack and sodas and hes looking at me while pouting and i smile before i shake my head and look away. i promptly look away and then back as i grab some of the stuff of his hands and put it on the counter. i hear him sigh as he puts the rest of the stuff down and pays for it. i grab the bags as he gets the receipt and the money, i begin walking out of the store and look at the sky as i wait for him to come out and then i remember what Jihwan Hyung had to Hanbin Hyung when they were alone at the studio that made me confused because i didnt really understand but i was suddenly pulled away from my thoughts as I heard Chanwoo come out.

" Come on Hyung we should get going its getting late" Chanwoo said as he began walking ahead of me. Yea better get their before dark since you want to be with your favorite hyung i thought as i gritted my teeth and looked away from him. i started walking faster and soon passed him as he was walking slow. " Hurry up Chanwoo dont want to be late " i hissed as i heard his footsteps speed up. " Hold up Hyung. I want to ask you something" Chanwoo said as he stoppednright behind me, i stopped as we were already infront of our dorm. Inodded my head but i didnt turn around.

I heard him take in a breath and then release it " Junhoe-Hyung have you ever been in love" i wanted to look at him but didnt " i know this isnt the first time i asked but i want to know if maybe your answer has changed" he said as he walked to stand besides me. i sigh and looked at the sky remembering what someone told me once " Junhoe sometimes you can love someone but if they dont love you back then its unrequited but its ok right, atleast you can be by them forever or as long as they allow you. you dont need to tell them you love them". I look to my side to see Chanwoo looking at me expectantly, i keep my eyes on hisn as i say " No it hasnt changed but im happy for that person that maybe they will find their happiness soon" and as i said that i  dont wait for him to answer as i just walk to the dorms entrance and away from him.


 

                             "God damnit let me see him. your not the only one who care about him you bastards" I heard someone shout before i heard the loud sound of something crashin. i slowly open my eyes after waking up and look towards the ceiling as i feel my head pounding from remembering too much but this time it was different since this time i finnaly have a name and its weird how the name is the same name of the boy we met at the restaurant. i groan as i cloose my eyes and roll on my bed before i hear another shout before deciding i neede to get up and see what it was. i sighed as i wondered about thhe boy from the restaurant and the one from my dreams and memories could they both be the same or where they two different people i shake my head as all this thinking is giving me a headache.

 

I open the door and stick my head out before shouting " Yah! cant a sick person get some sleep. shut up will you im trying to sleep" i open my eyes after shouting that only to see all my hyungs looking at me along with someone else. As i stared at him i felt my eyes widen as i ran to him, " Hyung!!" i shouted as i wrapped my hands around his Taller frame. I smile as i stared up at the face of Sehun, yeah thats right Sehun from Exo was my Hyung. " Hows my favorite Dongsaeng ' Sehun-hyung said as he pulled away from my hug and pets my head, i smile and say " Im doing fine Hyung".

 

As i looked at my hyung i then remember the boy and look around and only see my members and hyung here. as i continue to look around i hear someone call my name i hum and i turn to whoever had called my name. " What are you looking for" Hanbin hyung says as he moves closer to me only to stop as i quietly mumble a name. i hear someone gasp as i said that name, " W-what did you say Junhoe" Jihwan hyung said as he moved to stand besides Hanbin who seemed to be frozen in place. " You heard him he say Chanwoo-ah or are you death " i heard Sehun say as he smirked at them. i looked at him and it looked as if he was happy that i knew that name and he turned to me them and smiled triumphantly. I turn to see Bobby standing all the way in the back leaning against the wall.

 

" Do you finally know who he is " Bobby said as he pushed off the wall and walked to the dorms entrance, i look around as i see everyone staring at me expectantly waiting for the answer. i look at Hanbin who has his eyes on me, i see an unknown emotion flash across his face before it dissapeara and and he turns away from me. i sigh and looked at Bobby as he opens the door " Yes Hyung i finally know who he is. He was the person i loved" i said ash i saw Bobby hyung freeze " Loved?" He said as if he wasnt sured i said that but i nodded my head " Yes hyung i loved him but now.." I said as i looked away as his gaze fet like it was burning me. " What do you mean by that Junhoe" i turned surprised at the voice of Yunhyeong hyung standing with donghyuk next to him. as i looked at everyone i think maybe just maybe i can be happy like this so i resort to liyng to them about my love for Chanwoo. " Idont love Chanwoo-shii anymore thats what hyungs. I loved him then but it was silly because i should have known that he would never love me like i loved him so maybe i gave up on his love" as i said that i felt my heart constrict remembering something i myself said to Chanwoo the last time i saw him.

" Please dont Please Stop. Dont say anymore Hyung Why are you doing this. Why now that im leaving are you telling me this" Chanwoo cried out as he turned around in my embrace and hit my chest, i willingly let him hit me and all i did was softly  his hair. " Im sorry for only telling this to you know i truly am and i hope someday you can forgive me and maybe love me some day as much as i do to you" i said as i patted his head. he stopped hitting me before looking at me. i smiled at him before i started to lean towards him and closed the distance between us. I felt his breath hitch as i kissed me.

 

I felt weird lying to everyone but its not like they would know i thought as i looked at all the surprised face of my hyung before i say Bobby smirk as he looked at me. " Then that means Chanwoo is availble. he no longer has to wait for you since you dont love him, he can find someone else" Bobby said as he walked out from the dorm and as he left i felt a weird sensation over me as i learned that maybe just maybe Chanwo could of loved me but it seems it didnt matter after all as i turn to see a happy Hanbin coming toward me. " Dont listen to him" He said as he grabbed my hand. i felt my heart beat faster just like when i was with Chanwoo then all of a sudden i remember Sehun hyung was still here and he had kept quiet the whole time. He was holding onto a phone and i saw the ID caller and i felt my heart stop as i saw Chanwoos name. I quickly pull away from Hanbin hyung who probably looks at me in surprise as i walk to Sehun hyung and stop when i hear someone crying on the other side. i freeze as i hear Chanwoos voice through the phone, " Thank you hyung for letting me hear now i can finally leave my silly patetic love behind just like he is doing" He sniffled as he continued " Maybe Dongwoon Hyung is good for me after all". i looked up at Sehun hyung who is looking at me before i hear the phone call end to see Chanwoo had eneded the call.

 

 I felt like crying as i thought of Chanwoo crying but then remember it was my fault and it would be the first time i made him cry i though as i heard Hyung  say something. " Chanwoo deserves to know Junhoe-ah, he cant love you if you dont love him. it would be cruel for him to want a loveless love" Sehun hyung said as he looked at me. " I f you want me to leave i will leave since you could be mad" he said as he pulled pass me and walked to the door. i quickly turn " Wait hyyung can i ask you something first" I say as i turned quickly to face his retreating form.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 So i dont really know if this is good but i hope you guys like it. i wont be posting until a few weeks maybe since my computer doesnt work and im using my cousins laptop which is weird since he never lets me use it at all. well this chapter was just i dont even know what it was i just thought id add more drama and heartbreak man im so mean but oh well.

Thank you to all the new and old subscriber hope you enjoy my story~ i msuch a heartbreaker everyone want JuneXChanwoo but who knows after this if they will end up together and if you dont know this is Junes POV.

Comments as always are Welcome.

Saranghae Chingus until next time~