Home Run

The Reason Is

"There's a reason, I swear!" This Chanyeol said when everyone in the room, including Baekhyun, shot him matching looks of disbelief and incredulity.

"And that would be...?" Baekhyun asked. He figured since he was the one who'd been unwittingly drawn into Chanyeol's dare, he deserved an answer.

Everyone else, apparently, felt differently. "Nuh-uh," Kai ordered, holding up a hand in Baekhyun's direction.

"Twas a dare," Kyungsoo agreed with the tan dancer. Chanyeol, who'd had a less than stellar first impression of Kyungsoo before that moment, silently thanked whoever was listening for putting such a great friend in his life. He had a reason, like he'd said he did, but he wasn't exactly keen on sharing it with the crowd. They'd laugh raucously at his expense, Chanyeol was sure of it. He thought longingly of his guitar and the safety of the chemistry textbooks strewn across his room; what he wouldn't give to be there just then.

"Ugh," Baekhyun groaned, pulling Chanyeol from his pleasant daydreams and back to the thoroughly embarrassing game. "Fine." He gestured to Chanyeol then seemed to think better of it and crawled through the circle to settle himself on Chanyeol's lap. "For better access," he told Chanyeol when the taller boy flushed a bright red and opened his mouth to protest.

Tao made a face of consideration that Chanyeol could only partially see past Baekhyun's face, which was slowly looming closer and closer to his own. "Seems legit," Tao commented before he turned to Suho, who was still in his lap, and suggested "How about it, babe?" The room laughed but Chanyeol couldn't relax, not with Baekhyun still inching toward him.

"Oh my god," a voice huffed. To everyone's surprise, it was Sehun who spoke. "Just kiss already."

And with a little help in the form of Kai's hand pressing Chanyeol's head forcefully in Baekhyun's direction, they did. "With tongue!" Kai crowed a reminder like he was the one who'd come up with the dare in the first place.

Baekhyun made a sound of annoyance but didn't move his lips away from Chanyeol's. Instead, he merely parted them a little wider so the room's occupants could crowd together and gawk as his tongue slipped into Chanyeol's mouth, curling into the cavity behind the other's teeth. Chanyeol, to his continued mortification, actually moaned, and then his own tongue was battling against Baekhyun's for dominance and his own taste of the inner spaces of Baekhyun's mouth.

It was hot, frankly, and Sehun surprised everyone yet again by saying so. When Kai raised an eyebrow at him, Sehun merely shrugged and said, "What? I see you hiding your hard-on under that pillow, Kim Kai-ssi. Don't pretend it isn't."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as Kai protested violently, but also moved conspicuously closer to the dancer; and if his hand happened to find its way under the pillow on Kai's lap, no one said anything about it.

"And," Suho called eventually, "Time!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol separated then, both breathing heavily. Chanyeol's lips, especially, were swollen and red and slightly shining where Baekhyun's tongue had lingered. He was also blushing, and Tao was amused to point out that the Park boy's face was basically the same color as his mouth. Chanyeol muttered a flustered "Shut up, Tao," and wasted no time in resuming the game, turning attention away from himself to ask Baekhyun "Truth or Dare?"

"Uh," Baekhyun faltered, still in Chanyeol's lap and still sort of lost to the world. Chanyeol, it turned out, was a far better kisser than his lifestyle might suggest, and Baekhyun was having a hard time not pulling the other boy close for Round 2. "Truth, I guess?"

Though it seemed hardly possible with the amount of blood already pooled in Chanyeol's cheeks, he blushed even more furiously. "How was it?"

Tao coughed out a laugh that he hid in Suho's shoulder and Chanyeol rephrased his question to ask, "I mean, how'd I do?"

Baekhyun wanted to coo at his friend and maybe pinch his cheeks for being so bashfully adorable. He didn't though because Baekhyun thought that if Chanyeol's face got any redder the other boy might possibly combust. "Very hot," he conceded, now almost totally recovered and smirking mischevously.

"Hot to watch, too," Sehun informed Chanyeol, just in case he and Baekhyun had been too distracted by each other to hear the comment when he made it the first time.

"Oh my god," Kai whined--though it might also have been a breathy moan as Kyungsoo's hand continued it's magic under the pillow--"Just hook up already." He gestured vaguely between Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. "The is killing me."

Tao giggled, this time not even trying to hide the fact that he was laughing at them. "Says you," he teased with a pointed look in Kai and Kyungsoo's direction.

Once again he was told "Shut up, Tao," though it was Baekhyun who said it. "Anyway," he continued like everything of the past five minutes hadn't happened. "It's my turn, yes?" No one answered, but the question had been rhetorical anyway and Baekhyun wasn't bothered.

"Truth or dare?" He asked, grinning wickedly as he slid off Chanyeol's lap and into the space next to him. "Chanyeol?"

"Dear god, why?" Chanyeol was so done with this game.