FAKE COUPLE.

All I want for Christmas is, YOU

AT Office....

 

minho and yuri went to the meeting room with their luggages.

 

" Mr Choi and Miss Yuri, both of you must share 1 luggage. which means both of you must combined your stuffs together."
 

"huh? for what Mr Hwang?" yuri protested.

"you both must act as a couple as the new project is called 'Y ROMANCE' and it involves couple things...so you must do it."

"AHAHHAHAH. NO WAY MR HWANG." minho chuckled.

" great...then you are being unprofessional."

"but...."

so they both took out their items and kept it in the huge luggage given.

minho saw yuri's personal items and h was so shocked...

(well you should know personal items.)

"ok here is your tickets. you both are going to seat together. in the business class seat."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in flight.......

 yuri seated near the window and minho seated beside her.

yuri kept totally quiet.because she wont tak to minho and she wants to vomit.her stomach is so pain.

suddenly she had a great response.her hands immediately tried to grab something...unfortunately she vomitted out everything she ate during dinner.....

and worst....

she vomited it on MINHO'S COAT.

 

"yah!!!!!!!! you idiot!!!!!!!! my coat ya know!!!!!!!!!!!ugh disgustingggggggg!!!!!!!!"

he immediately unbuckled yuri's seatbelt and his seatbelt. he took out a new shirt and then he dragged her to the toilet along with him.

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!! MY SHIRT IS RUINEDDDDD!!!!! YOU BETTER WASH IT!!!!!"

" BLUEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,..........."

she didnt listen to minho but kept on vomitting. until she stopped.

minho immediately unbottoned his shirt, revealling his tanned abs.

yuri was so shocked as minho throwed his shirt on the floor and wore a new shirt.

"pick up and wash it in America!!!!"

" alright...sorry though..."

they both went out....

suddenly the stewardess came towards them.

"ermm excuse me. why did you both went into the toilet together?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS.ITS OUR BUSINESS AND ITS UP TO US WHAT WE WANT TO DO IN THERE....."

" ermm sorry Mr Choi and Mrs Choi...i think its ok since you both were married...so i'm so sorry...."

" WHAT???? SAY BACK WHAT YOU SAID JUST NOW? YOU DARE? you said i'm married to her??????  owh great......"

"mm isnt it right? since you both went there and err......ahem ahem...."

" UGH YOU FRUSTRATING STEWARDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

meanwhile yuri was looking all pale and tired.........she fell asleep.........minho was still awake..... he ruffled her hair and shove it behind her ears..... then he made her head lie on his shoulder.... then he put the blanket on her body and carefully tugged the pillow under her head....

next day still in the airplaine.....

 

Sir and mam please wake up,....Breakfast is going to be served.

"heres a special menu for couples..... hope you both enjoy...."

"wayyyyyy......why is there only one meall?? two forks,two spoons,two knifes one plate........ 2 coffee?"

" because its couple meal."

"can i have another plate?"

"ok. here you go...."

minho divided their food and give half of it to yuri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they arrive in America. and headed to their hotel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minho: we want to check in.

receptionist: under what name?

minho: Mr Choi.Mrs Kwon.

receptionist: ok here's the key.

minho: huh? why only one?

receptionist: Mr Hwang booked one room for both of you.and its the luxury suit.

minho: fine.follow me.

he dragged yuri.

yuri: wae...i cant be sharing a room with you!

minho: no time to argue. i wanna sleep....

yuri: fine.

yuri immediately rested her body on the luxurious bed.

minho: GET OFF. I'M SEEPING HERE.

yuri: hahhhahahha you sleep down there.....

minho: no way! thank you for the offer but no way!

yuri: fine..... half of the bed is yours...half is mine....

minho: ok....

yuri then took a tape..from the drawer and paste it right on the half of the bed.

yuri: if you cross over thi red tape...YOU ARE DEAD MEET.

minho: ok...if you cross over then you are DEAD CHICKEN.

yuri: ok......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anggyeonghaseyo!!!!!!! its double update...hope you guys love it!!!!!!!! >_____< i love you guys.... sorry i didnt uipdate i'm travelling so its hard to update...owh and...please read,subscribe and comment...!!!!!!love you guys!!!!!!!...send my love credits to all of you!!!!!!!^^

~TheSNSDsone<3~