Bussiness trip.

All I want for Christmas is, YOU

 YURI'S POV

yuri stared across the ceilling.... flashing back what happen...

"AH....THIS CANT BE HAPPENNING TO ME!!! ugh i HATE YOU CHOI MINHO I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!!!!!!!"

those soft lips... ah!!!!! i cant be falling for that jerk...firstly he called me a beggar...then he kissed me......he embarassed me infront of the crowd!!!!!!!! how dare he do that!!!!!!!!!! i'm so gonna take revenge.......aishhhhhhhhhhh i hate him..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiot chicken!!!!!!!! hmmmmpppppp................................

 

suddenly....... WE BRING THE BOYS OUT~~~ WE BRING THE BOYS OUT...~~

"Yoboseyo?"
 

"Miss Kwon Yuri? you have to come to the office now..owh and pack your bags....you will be leaving seoul to America for three days with Mr Choi Minho... hurry up and pack your bags and passport. you have to leave Seoul for some business schedule.

"HAH???? ARE YOU JOKING????? no i havent done anything........i'll be there soon."

"ok"

end of conversation.

 

wait what???? ah??? with CHOI MINHO? ALONE? TO AMERICA? THREE DAYS? ARE YOU JOKING OR WHAT? HUH?????? NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

MINHO'S POV

I was lying on my bed......

aishhhhhhhhh!!! that girl...i cant believe she's brutal!!!! i fell for her and she tricked me??? then she slapped me,....she even hit my??????? uhuh...pretty well i'm gonna get my revenge................wait little duckling......i'll catch my pray......but those soft lips....her scent was....hey!!!!!!!!! what am i thinking??????????????

suddenly....

~hello~hello~

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sorry to interupt you Mr Choi Minho, you will be on a busines trip tonight,with your assistant to help you along . so please get ready as your flight to america will be in three hours time, and your asistant is going to accompany you for the bussiness trip for this 3 days. so please get ready now."

"huh? now? what? with my assistant? geez....is my dad following for the bussiness trip?"

"no Mr Choi Minho....your father has gone for a bussiness trip in Taiwan to sign contract with the company there...since the newest project for our company which is 'Y ROMANCE'. Since your father and mother is unvaillable for this important project you will have to be the one who is going to take your father's job. owh and you are not alone as your asistant will be following you along."

"owh ok...enough of this crap...i need to get ready...."

 

titititiitit....end of conversation.....

 

wait......did Mr Hwang said i'm going with my assistant? and my assistant is,....KWON YURI? *smirking. GREAT.....ITS MY OPPORTUNITY TO GET MY REVENGE ON HER.

JUST WAIT KWON YURI...AND YOU WILL SEE.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------