The Date

Seq. 1 Shot 4 Take 3

A/N: here you go my lovely subscribers. ♡ this is really a short one. please read the other note at the end of this. ;)


 

 

Jihoon woke up early the next morning. He can't control the smile that appeared after he remembered what happened the night before.

 

Seungcheol. He's really something.

 

Mingyu had been talking nonstop about Seungcheol after they had edited for their production and Jihoon got really interested on him. He was not really disappointed when he got to see him, infact he was at awe he just didn't show. Seungcheol surely is good looking. Jihoon was attracted the first time he land his eyes on Seungcheol. Jet black hair. Big eyes. Perfect smile. Can you blame him? Seungcheol is just a walking definition of perfection.

 

Jihoon can feel his face heating up as he remembered how he became so straightforward. He can't blame the alcohol for his actions, he had not drink that much. Let's just say, Jihoon is just that playful when it comes to someone he set his eyes on.

 

Jihoon chose to have a simple movie date with Seungcheol. They had chosen a mainstream movie, there's not a lot of choices available. (a/n: I just can't really think of anything seriously. My bad.)

 

They are clearly not just watching the movie. Being the film enthusiasts that they are, they can't help but critic the movie every now and then. And the two enjoyed that, having something in common between them.

 

"Don't you think that scene would have been more effective if they used a close up shot? Really, they did not show much emotion for such a heavy scene." Jihoon said while stuffing his mouth with some popcorn.

 

"Most definitely and the background music is really off. Trust me, this movie will only win an award because of the casts' popularity." Seungcheol said while nodding.

 

"That is so true." Jihoon said looking at Seungcheol.

 

Suddenly Seungcheol's hand is in Jihoon's lips, his fingers brushing some bits of popcorn left in the younger's lip.

 

"You have something on your lip" Seungcheol said softly that Jihoon can't almost hear it.

 

Jihoon expected Seungcheol to remove his hand, but no. Seungcheol moves his hand to caress the younger's cheek and the next thing he knew there is a pair of soft lips on his.

 

The kiss doesn't last that long. Seungcheol made some space between them, not that much because Jihoon can still feel Seungcheol's breath in his face when the older spoke.

 

"You know what? I find it more interesting to watch you than this movie. And I'm not really sorry for kissing you. You are just too irresistible." Seungcheol said still caressing his cheek.

 

This time it is Jihoon who leaned in for another kiss. Their lips just locked for a while before Jihoon felt Seungcheol's move in his and Jihoon responded to the kiss. The kiss lasted for a while before Jihoon broke it, a smile plastered on his lip.

 

"It's just our first date and we've alrady kissed." Jihoon laughed softly, "I'm not sorry as well, just so you know."


 

a/n: this is so short, I know. But I'm going to post another one. I really enjoyed writing this one that I can't get enough. Another bonus chapter for you my lovely readers. ♡ I'm going to update as soon as I can.

Give his story some love. Comments wil be highly appreciated, I really want to hear from you guys. ♡

Let's keep on supporting our boys and show them some love as well. 🎉🎉🎉