Chapter 2

You Are, To Me

I wake up to a pillow being thrown at my face.

"Yah. Breakfast time!" KiHyun says, standing right next to my bed. My phone then rang. He quickly grabbed it and chuckled. "It's someone named ChaeMin. Hmmm, girlfriend?" he says.

"No! It's my friend! I forgot to call her!" I yelled, quickly grabbing the phone and answering it. KiHyun laughs and walks out the room.

"ChaeMin!" I shouted.

"Yah! What happened? You never came back out and you weren't at home!" she shouts.

"Oh. Uhm, ChaeMin-ah...I'm in a dorm. I'm debuting next month." I said. I hear her gasp loud.

"Jinjja?! I told you that you had an amazing voice! I knew you'd make it!"

"ChaeMin. Also, guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm dorming with Monsta X. KiHyun is my roomate." I tell her. I hear nothing for a few seconds, and then she squeals. I start laughing.

"Wait." she stops. "But, they're guys."

She stayed quiet for a while, and then she gasps again.

"They think you're a guy, huh?!" she shouts. I continue to laugh. "So you're debuting as a guy?!"

Before I could answer, I get cut off.

"Jimin-ah...er, hurry up and don't waste our time. They don't want to eat unless you're there, and I'm starving. So hurry up." ChangKyun says.

"Ye ChangKyun." I purposely say. ChangKyun leaves the room and ChaeMin screams.

"ChangKyun?!" she squeals.

"Got to go!" I say, laughing and then hanging up.

I quickly get up and go to the kitchen. All the members were sitting around the table with each other, no food touched. They really were waiting for me.

MinHyuk pulled me in between him and KiHyun, and everyone smiles at me. ChangKyun immediately starts to eat, and everyone joins after.

After breakfast, I immediately leave the dorms and go shopping alone. I secretly buy myself bras, underwear, and female boxers. They look like guy boxers anyways so the others shouldn't be suspicious if for some reason my undies show.

When I finished shopping,, I shoved all my stuff in my backpack and head back to the dorms.

"Where did you go?" KiHyun asks, as I walk into our room.

"Just out." I said, and put my backpack under my bed. He nods and walks out to the living room.

I lay on th ebed to relax, but KiHyun comes back in running.

"Jimin, President-Woo is here and he wants to see you!" he says. I get up and follow him out.

"Jimin! Okay, we did say you'd debut in about 4-5 weeks, but we kind of need you to debut sooner. Possibly 2-3 weeks." President says. "But it means that you'll train everyday, almost all day. It's a risk debuting you early and having you not take a lot of sleep, but we need you to."

I just stand there for a while and slowly nod my head. He smiles in relief.

"Great. Now go to your training. We start serious today." he says, and walks out.

 

For the next three days, I was training on my singing. My vocal trainer and all of Monsta X told me that I learn very quickly and I get things right away, just like before. I've been told that even my singing improved and my techniques and breathing.

I'm not surprised that it did. I trained for about 17 hours a day.

Today they're giving me a break from singing. they decided to give my voice a break and train me on dancing instead. HoSeok (WonHo) decided to join me and help me.

After about a week and a half of vocal and dance training, I was surprised at the fact that nobody found out that I'm female. They all still see me as a guy. If any of them knew I was a girl, I'd wonder what they'd do.

"President says that they're already composing a single for you. Wow, you're almost about to debut." HyunWoo (ShowNu) says, ruffling my hair. I smiled a little.

"I wonder what concept they're giving you. You'll end up doing a music video soon." JooHeon says from across the livnig room. I shrugged. "Hmm, cute concept? Fierce concept? I can see you do a very romantic concept. I can see you with so many fans."

"Yah. Jimin. Come here." ChangKyun shotus to me. I look at him, and go to him. "Follow me>"

He gets up from the couch and walks into his room. I followed. I watched him go to a shelf and take out a folder. He goes through it and then takes out a piece of paper.

"Here." he says, handing it to me. I take it and see lyrics typed on it. I looked at him with a puzzled face.

"That's our song 'Rush'> Try rapping my part. I wonder if you can rap, since you know how to sing and dance." he says. I gulp and look at the paper. It's a good thing that I know this song. I decide to rap to it. He doesn't stop me, even when I finished rapping his part. When I reached JooHeon's rap, he stops me. He grabs the paper from me and nods a little.

"Not bad. I'm surprised." he says. A smile slowly formed on my face. I felt happy and relieved.

"Hey, I just said you weren't that bad! I didn't say you were great!" he yells at me. I don't know why, but I laughed.

"Well, you're good enough to feature on one of our songs." he mumbles. I raise an eyebrow. "Just a little bit of training and maybe."

"That's a wonderful idea!" HyungWon shouts, walking into the room. Everyone followed in after.

"Yah, were you guys eavesdropping?" ChangKyun asks. KiHyun laughs.

"We thought you were going to do something bad to him." he says.

"Hey! Don't make me sound like such a bad guy!" ChangKyun shouts. Everyone starts to laugh.

"But Jimin, you have a lot of potential. You can sing, dance, and even rap decently. I'm jealous." HyunWoo says. I bowed and said thanks.

"Next comeback, Jimin has to feature in one of our songs." MinHyuk says. Everyone agreed and I smiled. I couldn't believe at all what I was hearing.