Chapter 3

You Are, To Me

I recorded the song composed for me and they already scheduled the music video shooting days. I have to film today in about 3 hours, and KiHyun is featuring in the music videos with me.

The song they made was a slow song which is also why they had KiHyun star in the music video.

"Jimin! Kaja! We have to go early for make-up and our outfits." KiHyun shouts. I get ready and reach him. He grabs my wrist and pulls me out the dorms.

We quickly got to the filming site and got our make-up and outfits done and fitted.

"It seems as if you and KiHyun are closest with each other after those two weeks." my stylist tells me. "KiHyun volunteered to feature in the music video as well."

"He did? I thought they chose him because it matches his image." I said. She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Everyone get to your places! We're filming in 5 minutes!" the director shouts.

 

After 8 hours of filming a few scenes, we finally finished for the day.

"Ah, you truly are amazing." KiHyun says, putting his arm around my shoulders. "In just 3 weeks, you developed into an amazing solo-artist. Can you believe you're debuting in less than a week? We need to film 24 hours tomorrow, they need to edit, and then boom! 4 days later, your single is released!"

I smiled at the thought of that. That really was amazing. Then, my phone rings. It was ChaeMin. KiHyun left me to answer my call.

"ChaeMin!" I shotued.

"Jimin! How's almost being famous? Do they still think you're a guy?" she asks. I laugh.

For about 15 minutes, we chatted away about my "new life". Because of training, I hardly have time to talk to her. But, I always text her in the morning and right before I go to bed at night.

"Jimin! Come on. We have to go home and sleep early for tomorrow!" KiHyun shotus.

"Okay hyung! Coming." I shout at him. "Sorry ChaeMin. I have to go now. Talk to you another time!"

We said our goodbye's and then hung up the phone.

 

My music video was about to release in an hour. Both KiHyun and HyungWon were counting down the time to watch.

KiHyun and I did a really great job doing the music video. It was very tiring and I hardly had time to hang out with the other members, but I felt like a lot of work got put into it and it's going to turn out great. I'm very nervous for it to come out, though. I wonder if the members will like it or not. Their opinions really matter to me.

I decide to take a 30 minute nap, since I felt so tired. I can just wake up before it releases.

 

"Jimin! Jimin!: I hear someone shout. I wake up, seeing MinHyuk right in front of my face. He grabs my wrist and drags me out of bed, and on to the living room. Everyone was there crowding around a laptop.

MinHyuk sat me down and they played my music video. I couldn't even believe that it was me. I did look more like a male with the make-up they put on me, and the clothes they had me wear. I also looked more like a male with the way I acted with the female lead.

The music video finished playing and they all praised me. They said I looked good, acted good, and sang the song good. MinHyuk told me that I would gain a lot of female fans very quicky, and he patted me on the top of my head.

"Yah, Jimin-ah. Do you have a girlfriend?" HoSeok (WonHo) asks. I shook my head. He chuckles and then nods his head.

"ChangKyun, you're the only one with a girlfriend." JooHeon teases. ChangKyun groans.

"She's not my girlfriend." he shouts. Everyone laughs at him and I just sit there confused.

"Oh, there's a childhood friend that Changkyun has and ever since we debuted, she's been all over him." JooHeon explains. I nod my head and they continue teasing him.

"Yah! I told you that girls would love you. Look at the comments already." MinHyuk says, grabbing the laptop.

"Jimin oppa, you're so cute! Jimin has a very nice voice! Uwa-KiHyun and Jimin! Jimin is my new favorite singer." MinHyuk reads. I sit there kind of embarassed, but KiHyun ruffles my hair and HoSeok playfully punches my arm as a 'way to go' gesture.

"O~ This one says taht Jimin could be the 8th member of Monsta X." MinHyuk says. "Jimin and KiHyun look very comfortable with each other, and I saw ChangKyun and Jimin the other day shopping together. Jimin's basically the 8th member! Can't wait to see a video of him with the whole group!"

Everyone looks at me and I sit there awkwardly, but I'm very happy at the same time. People actually like me, my voice, and the song I sang. They like me, and they also like me with Monsta X. I never thought in a million years, something like this would happen.

"We're actually filming the 2nd season of our Deokspatch videos soon. You can feature in one episode." HyunWoo (ShowNu) suggests. Everyone agrees and start talking about how filming would be fun if I starred in an episode. I smile at them all. I still can't believe this is real.