False Alarm

His Baby Girl - Sunggyu

Waddling over to the couch, you slowly eased yourself down into the soft cushions of the couch. The softness easing the pain from your lower back as you settled into the pillows, lifting your swollen ankles up on the couch, your head lulled against the cushions as you let a sigh spill from your lips while your eyes watched Sunggyu pull out the freshly cooked popcorn from the microwave.

“Come and watch the new movie Oppa!” Sunggyu’s little sister, Soohee, called while she trotted from the kitchen to the living room as she folded her legs and settled herself down on the floor in front of the tv with the freshly popped popcorn in her lap.

“What movie is it?” Sunggyu slowly shuffled over to the couch after turning off most of the lights in the apartment. Pulling your legs back towards you, you opened up a spot on the couch for him to sit.

“It is a new movie with Soohyun in it!” She replied happily as she bounced her knees in excitement not moving her eyes from the screen as it played a few commercials beforehand.

“Who is this Soohyun?” Sunggyu probed, honestly a little confused as to who this actor was. Carefully guiding your lower legs onto his lap, his fingers started to slowly massage your feet and ankles a little as you hummed softly feeling a little relief from your sore joints.

“Sunggyu!” Soohee snapped around in disbelief, that her older brother didn’t know who the actor was, her eyes went wide in shock, “You don’t know who my husband is?!”

“Oh is he your husband now? I didn’t think you could get married at ten years old” Sunggyu teased slightly as she shook her head and rolled her eyes with a little scoff curling her lips, her black hair cascading over her shoulders as she turned around and faced the screen.

Covering your laughter with your hand, you happily watched Sunggyu’s reaction as you turned your attention to the screen as the theme song started and the actors were introduced.

“Do you know who Soohyun is too?” Sunggyu questioned, tickling your feet a little to grab your attention.

“Well a little, I don’t know him like his number-one-fan but I know of him” You replied referring to his little sister as Sunggyu nodded his head gently, “But don’t worry he is far too young for me, I already have my idol I am head over heels for.” You reassured while his eyes returned to yours, giving him a smile he knew as well as you did that he was yours and you were his.

Dropping your eyes a little, your hands slowly moved around your ballooned stomach as the growing baby inside of you was moving a little until it settled down inside of you while the movie played on the screen then broke for a commercial.

“Soohyun is soooooo cuteeeeeee” Soohee whined happily as she fell over a little causing Sunggyu to scold her a little.

“Yah! A guy you have never met can make you like this” Sunggyu huffed as you watched him shake his head.

“Well someone did it to me” You remarked softly, drawing little figures on your ballooned stomach slowly.

“See, ______ and you fell in love, how come Soohyun and Soohee can’t?” Soohee turned her eyes glued on the screen as the movie came back on, she continued to watch the movie progress. “It has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?” Soohee mumbled as you smiled watching Sunggyu shake his head and his lips lightly.

Watching Sunggyu from time to time, you just smiled at his reactions as his little sister reacted the Soohyun’s acting. Moving yourself a little, you moved to the other end of the couch where Sunggyu was as you rested your head against his shoulder and resting one of your hands on his leg as he wrapped his closest arm to you around your shoulders.

Keeping your legs laid over his, his hand gently rubbed your outer thigh gently as your baby belly pressed against his as your eyes started to close while the movie continued on with it’s predictable plot line.

“Did you want to head to bed?” Sunggyu whispered against your hair, his closest arm wrapping around your shoulders and bringing you more against him as he reclined back against the couch as you just shook your head into his shoulder.

“Not yet, I don’t feel that good” You confessed quietly, hoping he didn’t hear you over the movie.

“Can I get you something to eat?” He questioned, his body tensing underneath you wondering if you were getting cravings again.

“No, just stay here” You patted his chest with your hand a little as you felt the baby restlessly move inside of you. A few whines spilled from your pursed lips as your hand gently rubbed your stomach as the baby kicked and kicked.

“Baby, it is time for bed, not play time” Sunggyu whispered as he placed his hand over yours as his warm and comforting touch seemed to settle the baby down a little. Letting your body relax and mold against Sunggyu’s, you allowed your eyes to close again taking advantage of the little break you have.

Hearing a soft song come from Sunggyu, you couldn’t help but smile hearing his song slowly and softly. Relaxing more and more in his arms, you soon found yourself slightly asleep in his arms. 

Sleeping, for what felt like, just a moment or two; you woke up and pressed your hand into your stomach as there was this stabbing pain in your stomach.

“S-S-Sunggyu” You stammered through the intense amount of pain.

“Hrmmmm?” Sunggyu sleepily woke up as the movie looped on the tv for a second or third time, Soohee still sitting there with her eyes glued to the screen.

“It h-h-hurtsss” You whined through your tense breaths that you couldn’t seem to let go.

With those two words, Sunggyu was instantly awake as he carefully sat you up as his hand rested on yours. “Is it time?”

“Do something…. please” You begged as some tears started to roll down your cheeks.