1/2

Only Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                  A long Time ago i would have never belived that i would fall in love but here and now i know i was foolish back then thinking love was just a fantasy but now that i met you i know its true but along with that love came pain because i knew deep down you would never be mine. you were someone elses and i to you was just like a little brother and nothing but i wanted to be more yet i couldnt because i didnt want to hurt him. Hyung if i told you i loved you would you give me a chance? Of course you probably wouldnt especially when you had him.

 "Minghao why are you just standing their come on" Jun-hyung shouted at me. 

"Im coming hyung" i said as i turned around and walked towards him. " Were gonna be late if you dont hurry Minghao" jun said as we walked to the church. i shook my head i rather we be late than be early i didnt want to have to see hyung get married. Maybe if i hadnt been such a coward back then he would be mine and it would be me and him getting married but sadly reality hurt and what im doing is only living in a fantasy world. " Look i see MingMing from here" as Jun said that i look up and there i saw my hyung. he must have been waiting for Jun-hyung i thought as i quickly looked to see who else was here. i had spotted Jihoon-hyung and i slowly walked towards him leaving Jun and MingMing by themselves.

"Minghao" Jihoon said as he stared at me with sad eyes. jihoon had been the only one of the members that i had told about him. "H-hyung why now. why does it hurt so much" i say as jihoon leads me away from everyone and towards a room in the church. "Shh its okay Minghao, it will all be okay i promise you. do you believe hyung Minghao" i nodded my head at him. i had come to trust jihoon more than jun for some reason unknown to me, he was just so warm towards me. Why couldnt i have fallen in love with someone like him. "We will have to go back Minghao the wedding is go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter