2/2

Only Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As i stared at Jisoos crying face i wanted to hug him and tell him it was okay eventhough i didnt know why he was crying. I turn so my whole body is facing him and hug him tightly and say " Its okayy Hyung. it will all be fine" as i his hair. He scoffed as he pulled away. he looked at me with anger and sadness " How would you know the man that i am in love is getting married right infront of my eyes. do you expect me to be okay" he said as he stared at me ' O-of course not Hyung but you cant let them see you like this" i said as i took out a napkin Jihoon had given me when we were in the room and cleaned his tears. 

" You Love Him dont you? Seungcheol has always been the person in your eyes hasnt it minghao" he said as he looked at me. 

i quickly look away from him and avoid eye contact " Answer me minghao" he said louder this time. " Yes he is but obviously that doesnt matter does it. he isnt mine and jeonghan isnt yours so we both have to get over this and let them be happy even when thei happiness is our pain" I said as i looked at him and finally let the tears run down my face. he was looking away from me and i turn to look at what he was looking at to see seunghcheol and jeonghan close up and smiling. i felt my heart break as i heard jeonghan say "I Do" to seungcheol hyung but i can only imagine hoe Jisoo probably felt.

i blink the tears away and look at Jisoo and decide that we both dont have to suffer like this so i quickly take his hand and pull him up and i feel someone stop me. i look down to see Jihoons hand infront of me. " If you leaving i wish you two the best of luck. dont let not being with the one you love bring you down" Jihoon said as he held the book and card seungcheol had given me. I  nod my head as i take the book and card and pull Jisoo away from the wedding. He stops me before we even leave the chapel entarnce and i turn to ask him whats wrong only to see seungcheol and jeonghan looking at us. their smiles quickly dissapearing when their eyes fell on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter