Love is not that bad afterall

About silent words
Please log in to read the full chapter

I vanished for 7 months, i'm really sorry guys :(

let's continue...

 

    Love is complicated.
It's different for every people, that's why we are scared from it.
It can be hurtful and sad, to the point when love itself can break you..
It can be meaningful and uplifting, like you are in cloud9.
If you are lucky, you might be able to make a complicated thing called love work out for you.
And find pure happiness out of it.

 

 

After waking up for the same surrondings. In the same bed, from the same morning call, in the same spacious house, in the same city, in the same country. Everything is the same, it almost too monotone for your likings. And if you are feeling this way too long, you start to miss some other things way more. You realise that you are always missing something from your life.

Or someone, your loved one..

Kris started missing Chanyeol, the day he left South-Korea.

He left Chanyeol one month ago, now he is missing him way more. Almost like his other half is missing. And that is the truth. He is not a whole without Chanyeol.

After all they spent 1 year and 2 months together.

 

His schedule is full so he is always busy.

But when he is all alone,he starts thinking about Chanyeol, that's when he wishes to have more work to do.


 

I start to wonder if my decision was right, because I didn't know how much I will suffer after deciding to leave EXO, my family. And I miss them so much, still I miss Chanyeol more.

Maybe because I lied to him, I didn't say I love you too for the last time. I regret that the most.

But because it was my selfish decision, I will put up with it. I can put up with the loss.

 

I became a skillful actor in the movie field. And I didn't regret that one bit.

I'm happy, my dream came true.

However I'm sad too for leaving him and EXO.

 

 

,,Kris you have to leave the house now, you have a photoshoot making in the afternoon. I will pick you up at 9." The manager said trough the phone call and he ended the call as soon as he was done with his speech to me.

Afterall I properly know what to do and when. It's the least I'm capable of.

The reason why he is always calling on me, because other than to play a role in a film where I can show my new found skills as an actor, I don't have any intention becoming a public figure who is constantly gets invitation to shoot for an advertisement or to have a photoshoot for magazines.

Thats why I turn off those requests, I only want be an actor, nothing else.

But there is no way I can reject the offer if my manager is accepting these kind of works for me. I don't have a choice. I have to do it.

I have to get going to the photoshoot making.

 

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter