Love cannot be definied

About silent words
Please log in to read the full chapter
Love can NOT be defined. There are a lot variation of love with different feels and results.

 But you dive into it, even if you have to risk it..-
Therefore you will see what is gonna happen when the whole thing is over.

 And it happens again, like the circle of life.    

 

 

The dorm is usually quite, when you don’t have any schedule so you just stay in and it’s really lonely because everyone is so busy and at the moment you are the only one who got nothing to do. However if you have a little company, then it’s all fine. Especially when both of you have the alone time just for yourselves.

 

 

 

7:00 AM

 

It's a lovely day to begin with. Because it's spring and 2nd of April, there is nothing to worry about and everyone is happy. The view is beautiful as always, and you wake up to the birds as they sing a melody in chorus.

Usually this is the best season anyone can ask for.

 

Just like new beginnings to try out, you always find something precious to you in these months.

 

 

 

Wu Yifan, known as Kris wrapped his arm around the younger one. He was still in bed with heavy eyelids but still he kept thinking.

It was after all a year, that he confessed to him.


 

And now Park Chanyeol, his lover is sleeping next to him without a care in the world. And currently he is wondreing how lucky he is and how sweet the younger is in his arms.
 

He slowly creeps up on him as he watches how the younger sleeps.
With slowly breaths, with his hair like a bird nest and he can glance at his chest and if he would be eager; he could just lift up the blanket a little now, and touch the milky skin and feel the warmth as he hugs Chanyeol and his gorgeous body.
As he admired Chanyeol, he thought about their last night without a doubt, he immediately wanted to kiss him again just like the night before. But the best was still their dinner date yesterday.

It was just like those romantic scenes from Oscard-winner movies.

 

Kris planned the event a to z and made sure it was the perfect way to celebrate their first anniversary.
The place was filled with candles and lampions to create a peaceful harmony with the surroundings. The table was neat and well-organized, moreover the dishes were luxurious and delicious. He even bought a key-shaped necklace as a gift for his love

Please log in to read the full chapter