choose the dress cy!

Married To a Tall Guy
chanyeol POV it's today. the day i have to take eunji to choose her dress. i'm to lazy but i have to. ughh such a short day for me to sleep. "chanyeol ahh palli. eunji has been waiting you at her house." my omma shout to me. "nae omma!". I drove my car and park my car at eunji house's compound. i wait until i saw a short figure walk into my car. i was so shocked. "wow. eunji is very pretty with her dress". i speak at my heart. omoo. what wrong with me? i can't fall in love with her. ------------------------------------------------------- eunji POV i dress up my body with a lace dress that show my white tight. "eunji, chanyeol have arrived." my omma called me. i walk to the car and i sit beside chanyeol. i feel uneasy because chanyeol keep staring at my tight. i gulp my saliva. and asked him. "what wrong? i wear a wrong dress?" "no. i just never look you this beautiful". chanyeol keep his eyes on me. "jinjaa? he said me beautiful? he look handsome to with that shirt and sunglass". chanyeol park his car infront of the boutiqe. we walk into the boutiqe. the workers greeting us. "this is the dress that your parents have choice for you. please try it at the fitting room". the girls show me the fitting room. i was in shocked because the dress are all y but i don't have another choice. i looked at chanyeol who keep playing games on his phone. 10 minute after that i went out with the dress. my back body is to y and chanyeol look at me while he drop his phone at the floor and blink his eyes a few time. ------------------------------------------------------- chanyeol POV i was to boring waiting for eunji and decide to play a game. a few minutes after that eunji call me. i was to shock because eunji are to y. her back body were open widely and can shows her waist a little bit. i blink my eyes for a few time. My heart said that i'm just fall in love with eunji. my heart beating so fast. until i let a word "you are extremely yeppo jagiya" with my open mouth. eunji when back to the fitting room and wear her dress back. i always think about eunji's body. i shook my head. "you are gonna pregnant as soon as posible. i never think that you are pretty". i keep speaking alone.