one day after wedding

Married To a Tall Guy
chanyeol POV: i was keep waiting at the bed while eunji in the bathroom. why my feeling is like that. my heart was beating too fast. eunji was to pretty for me when she wearing the wedding dress. i feel like i have fall in love with her. ohh nonono chanyeol ahh! you can't. you don't love her. ------------------------------------------------------- eunji POV : i was too nervous and awkward to left the bathroom. i look my face at the mirror and said "i have to show him my fierce". i took a step to go out of the bathroom. i look at chanyeol who lean his back at the bed. he look and blink at me a few times. "whats wrong with you PARK CHANYEOL?" i asked him. he said "nothing. come here". i went to the bed and sit beside him. once again i asked him "what? oh yeahh i will just sleep at the sofa and you can have this bed" i took my pillow and move to the sofa. "good night chanyeol ahh" i wish him. ------------------------------------------------------- chanyeol POV : "what? i just want to confess my feeling to her but she already sleep. gwenchana. i will tell her when i'm ready. after that, i sigh and wish her back "good night to wife" but she allready sleep. i think i was in love now and crazy to my own wife. there was many congratulate massage from my group exo, and eunji group apink. i really thanked to them. exo and i have been together since we are in kindergarden. well i'm so glad to have them. i keep monologe at my heart and start to sleep. good night my beloved wife. i took a few step and kiss eunji's forehead. ------------------------------------------------------- hye guys, i'm sorry for the broken english and this bored story. i hope u all enjoy it. and after that i will be busy with my school. also wait for my next update yaa!! saranghae chanji and all my readers!!!!