Wedding!!!

Married To a Tall Guy

In the evening.Chanyeol and his parent came to his parent friend's house.With his sad face he shake hand with his parent's friend. "This is your future father-in-law chanyeol ahh" said mr park. "ahh annyeonghigasayo ahjussi and ahjumma" chanyeol said with his fake smile. "just call us omma appa. soon, you will be our son in law too" mr and mrs jung said. Chanyeol just smile. "eunji yahh!! palli!!" mrs jung shout at upstairs. "what? eunji? that girl? i'm married with that girl? ohh no no there are many names eunji." "nae. omma i'm done" eunji said while run to mr and mrs park to bow at them. "annyeong mr and mrs park" eunji said while smile. eunji's eye cacth a tall figure beside her. "what ? parrr kkk chanyeol? how their parents know my parents? omo i really hate him" eunji keep speaking in her heart. "eunji sit down. this is park chanyeol and he is your future husband" mrs jung said to eunji. "what? i'm getting married with this jerk? oh how dissapointed is my life" i just nodded to my parents and chan's parent and fake my smile. "tommorow just skip your school and prepare your dress and bla bla bla." said mrs park. "was'nt it to soon? can't we married next month?" i barely ask that question. "no you can't sweetie" "ughhh my life destroy bcs this namja ..