Episode 18 Part 2 (ending)

Yong Pal Episode 17 and 18 (Fanfics)

“Detective Lee! Detective Lee! Why you only take a call only now?!” TH desperately called out his name.

“Ya! Tae Hyun,relax. Aren’t you meeting your wife? Why do you call?”

“YJ… YJ ah.. She is kidnapped.I saw it. I am tailing the van now. Please. Please follow us quickly! Find my taxi,the taxi number is XXXX”

 

Shocked by TH’s statement, Lee asked him again. TH voice was full of worries. Knowing that time cannot be wasted,Lee activated his policemen and prepared to save YJ.

 

Will they be okay? He wondered.

TVY2K04dlY6Sec-LH4B_-72VzBVTYJzOB4jyXZyi

TH and taxi driver tried the best to followed the van. With their high speed and traffic condition,they were barely able to. Unfortunately,they have lost the van.

 

~~~

 

Yeo Jin Perspective :

 

“Please,do not wake me up.”

 

My prayers were not answered. Months ago,I was longing for someone to wake me up. After facing everything and seeing everything fell apart, I started to question my choice. Should I have left the world? Would that have been better choice?

9MBtZ1zpUdKCAVaGNBKmFBhOtfYewXesBUXIaDQc

“Aiyo,our chairwoman is awake.” Old Choi spoke to me with his dialect. SO it was you.With  no hope and energy,I don’t even try to move to break free from these wires that they tied me up.

 

“How are you Chairwoman.” Min greeted me.SO he was here also. Why am I not surprised?

 

“How do you know I was freed?”

 

“ I told them.” CY came out from the dark.

 

CY. How could she?

mYIXV6LWQ2UAYw5zGvHP84UTW8dRCH52TguJ94uD

“My sister-in-law,I am still your relative.So why are you so surprised? Don’t worry.I get the same message that you get when your oppa was released.”

 

Revenge. She is here for revenge.

EtNTMOACt9JK1jA2DNH8zAxdQOHWqLWNU_EAzWmw




 

“I didn’t kill Oppa.”

“Stop your joke Yeo Jin.A monster like you,should have been killed. You oppa,Han Do Joon,lost you in everything. Even his life. You took everything from him. EVEN HIS LIFE!”

 

“ I GIVE HIM A CHOICE! I gave him a choice to die or live. It was his greed that killed him. If he is not greedy.and chose to go with you,he would have lived. He chose this old man and he kill him.Lee Chae Young,wake up. Do you want to follow the same path as Han Do Joon?”

 

Tears fell as I tried to make sense out of the CY. Of course,I loved Oppa. Oppa didn’t love me. He loved the money. He loved the power till the end. Because of him,TH misunderstood me and left me.

 

“Cut your family issues. So CY ah...What do you want to do? Kill her..You want me to do it or I should do it?” Choi asked CY.

~~~

 

A ray of light fell on shiny surface of the knife that CY was holding. So this is how my life will end. I looked around to see the faces of my predators. Chairman Choi of Daejung,Director Min and Chae Young and 4 masked men. You all will suffer for your deeds.

 

Tae Hyun ah,good bye.

NEtrvQrxU2mKft12nA7VoejkM2mBpWkESSW45ONW

 

As I was ready to say goodbye to the world,a warm embrace fell on my body.He held me tightly,pinning me on the ground  and his body covering mine. No TH. No. You shouldn’t do that. A shear force tried to separate us.TH didn’t budge off.

TNztjG09fvAsvzXuNd6UaWeHMNrt8oeZD8Jb6xb8

 

“Kill both of them.” Min ordered.

 

l86lQQxgfd6VoNzF0tRBs4NyWKgXlcln0AiI6ZCv

 

 

“NO! Don’t hurt TH. If you do I will kill..” CY voice was silenced. What is happening. I wondered.

 

Strong forces continued to hit both of us. The excruciating pain was felt all over my body. But… But.. What about Tae Hyunie? Tae Hyun ah? KIM TAE HYUN!

 

“Please let me go Tae Hyun. You can’t carry on like this.. you will die…” I wailed as I begged him.

He is still hugging me tightly.

 

“I...I...will...be here...Don’t...wo..r.r..y…”  He whispered. No. TH please.

 

VCDC1IDUvFIHe0jrQAF9f0I7HpB6pKVpFuRHXWOE

“STOP!”

 

Detective Lee. Yes. That’s detective Lee’s voice. TH ah.. We will be safe. TH ah,Do you hear that?

 

~~~

 

The white ceiling greeted me as I opened my eyes.

 

“Tae Hyun. KIm Tae Hyun!” I used all my energy to call out his name.

 

“ Relax. Relax Han Yeo Jin” ICU Nurse told me.She then held my hand tightly and comforted me.

 

“listen to what I have to say. Dr Kim. He is alive… He will make it out alive. So you have to focus on your recovery.”

 

“I want to meet him.”

 

I was greeted by her silence.

ghc96YRDQZlCeUw4F9v8Zp7ecmAwdip5Vt-n4Hd8

 

“Please.”

FIdtpq67IPdKAKqW22HZVWQIkL1SKFVikZcT1GAJ

ICU nurse wheeled me to Tae Hyun room. Dozen of tubes connected to his thin body. Almost lifeless. His slow heartbeat makes me worried more than ever. Tae Hyun ah…

 

“Broken ribs… and a few stabbed wounds. I am wondering how he made it out alive.Han Yeo Jin shi,the power of love is strong. Especially his.” she told me. I can’t resist my tears from falling. Tears of grief. Jagiya,please wake up quickly. I am willing to be with you and love you forever.

 

 

TdY_xiV1F71RpxkS4MY6hjRiwSz6LVyMyNVKvWsj

~~~


 

Daejung groups has gone bankrupt as Choi has been arrested for attempt murder. Since the police found out that Hazy Inn was also backed by Daejung, their business had been seized overnight. Both CY and Min were also arrested. With no more power and backing,they are to be in prison forever to reflect their misdeeds. Everything seems ended but I,Yeo Jin has still had things to do.

 

They bowed to me the moment I entered into room. Hmm.Crocodiles. They only know how to up.P5DGyq86ow-ngD7pcAPQb43QCmEibgNEhzut93mw

 

“Welcome Chairwoman!” The greeted.

 

“Today,I have one important thing to announce. Hanshin hospital is major income of our Hanshin group. So In order for it to continue,I will open more R&D departments to it and give more funds to it. Also”

 

“That’s great! Chairwoman” Vice Chairman interrupted.

 

“Shut up when I am still speaking.” I hissed.

 

“Also,the 12th floor will be converted to a station where we help the poors and misfortune. We will provide medical services to those who need it and unable to afford it. That’s of course,case by case. I will put in more funds for that floor.”

 

Everyone was shocked. They disbelieved what they just heard. Well,I expected.

 

“But That will make the business go chaos. We will lose a lot of money.” President of Hanshin bio stated.

 

“Well,if you want to join Choi,we can continue that.Why don’t you all cut down your corruption? Just because I kept quiet doesn’t mean I don’t know.”

 

Everyone gave me a silence. Well,this is what I want the most.I gave a smile to the smart guy. He is my new secretary now.He has all the information of crocodiles now.

56_HPXx-WKnsCfx7UXLwig_o79gFbdr0IpGafxFK

I will be the queen of crocodiles,but the one who is stern but rule fairly.

 

~~~

z-XEF-n7ZZ0c4Q8TLQcLqJ5-UGR7DvmZdAOXccIy

Fragrance of Lavender filled the room that Tae Hyun rest in. I gently cleaned his hands as I told him about my job. Still,no response. TH ah, how long do you want to sleep? Isn’t it suffocated?You have been sleeping for almost 2 months. I quietly rest my head on his bed as I interlocked my fingers with his. TH ah,the war has ended,so does the revenge. Your sister is back to Korea too. Safe and sound. She is taken care by SC. But Still,she longed for you and prayed for you to wake up.TH ah,can you fufil our wishes?

 

Can you come back to me? Don’t you want to?

 

A movement of his fingers was a ray of sunlight for me. It was followed by the increases in his heartbeat.

 

“Doctor...DOCTOR! “ I shouted.

 

Chief Lee ran into the room upon hearing my voice. He started to examine Taehyun.

 

“Chairwoman… I think… I think.. he is gaining consciousness!” He told me with a smile.

Tears of joy fell as he informed me.

PZmES9SM8bt1nB4wJkOZN1bYIAbcwEdF3K0KzNuj

 

“TH ah.. TH ah.. Kim Tae Hyun! Please open your eyes! “

 

Slowly,but gently TH opened his eyes. His clear bright eyes finally shown after 2 months. He looked at me. He is finally looking at me. That was the happiest moment in my life. As I cried like a baby in front of him,he gave me reassuring smiles.He tried his best to squeeze my hands. It was such a weak grip but I am glad that he is still holding the hand of mine. Thank you Kim Tae Hyun.

 

~~~

The windy Hill. The fragrance of Nature. Tae Hyun missed that lot. After spending 5 months in hospital,with rehabilitation, he is glad that he can finally come up here again. He closed his eyes and feel the winds approaching to him.

 

Yeo Jin was following behind him,covered in her blanket. She was sulking. She wondered why he wanted to climb up to this highland again.

 

“what with that face?”

 

“what face?”

 

“That face.” TH pointed at her.

 

“Chagiya, aren’t you tired. You just recovered and wanted to climb up this place.I am slightly tired after a long hike.” YJ complained.

 

TH brought YJ closer to him and held her tightly. He said nothing but smiled at her childishness.As they reached the highest point of the windy hill,TH slowly walked in front of YJ. He slowly knelt in front of her.

 

“I know we are married. But Still will you really really marry me Han Yeo Jin?” He asked hopefully as he presented the ring to Yeo Jin.

 

Tears of joy flowed as YJ was touched by TH. She slowly caressed TH face.

 

“ YES!!!”

The both laughed at their joyful moment. TH quickly put on the ring on her finger and sealed her lips with kisses.

 

CAY7Ya1-WTt-f70XMSMGhEeB_IMank-ejE1qd


 

AXoAqYRg_f7dlqyxET1ol3CqRio3f5BXCk4ol-yk


 

The end.

 

5Hi3fLQmwoqxipItoudIdkJe2ENRXH337pJdllgz

 

I love you Joo Won Shi.


All the photos are credited to owners. Mostly from dramabeans and Kmuse.