Episode 17

Yong Pal Episode 17 and 18 (Fanfics)

President Choi of Daejung group sat alone and gulped down his wine. He finally ended DJ who killed his son. The revenge for him has ended. Yet,he still feels bitter about it. He wondered if he is the real winner when he lost trillion of dollars to YJ.

 

“The wine is not tasty when you drink alone.” Director Min walked towards him,with his hands in pocket. He smirked at Choi,then bowed to him.

 

“Congratulation. Your son can rest in peace now.” Min jerked at President Choi.

“ Min… Do you think I win the war?”

 

“The war hasn’t ended.” icy cold voice of Chae Young echoed the room. She is still wearing mourning clothes,still holding Do Joon’s photo. President Choi panic upon seeing her in the room,he called his bodyguards to drag her out while Min did nothing,observing CY actions.

 

“ I.The Lee Chae Young is also from powerful family!I don’t need you all to do this to me!No need to do this to my husband,who had nothing. JUST ME!” She yelled at them. Choi looked away from CY who held DJ photo tightly and crying pitifully.As the guards tried to pull CY,she said :

“ I will make you win this war.I will make you,who killed my husband,the winner. I will assist you. I just need one thing. Kill Yeo Jin.”

 

~~~

 

A month has passed since Tae Hyun left Yeo Jin. He has also left the Hanshin hospital. With no money and no job,he has become Yong Pal once again. However,this time,he is Yong Pal with a twist. He is courted by Detective Lee to crack some cases together and treat injuries on the spot,at the crime scenes if necessary. Since TH’s martial arts is hopeless,his old bodyguard SC is allowed to tag along with them.

 

“ Aren’t you regretting Yong Pal ah?” Detective Lee asked TH.

“Why?”

“Being in this risky situation?”

“I will regret the most if anyone dies without justification or no chance was given. Now,tell me the case.”

 

Detective Lee briefed TH and SC.

 

“Hazy Inn. It seems like normal inn but we got the news that drugs trafficking is taking place there. Maybe drug abuse too. It is owned by powerful group.So it was hard to enter but we got the news that the dealers will be here today.So we will go in and arrest them together with evidence.I need you two to stay here and treat injuries if something happened.And catch some runaways?”

TH nodded.

TH looked at the car window,he smiled with regret as he recollected the past when he was running around in dangerous situation.It was hard for him but at least he was somewhat happy.

 

“Will it be like Movie today? I am excited!” SC exclaimed  

“Shut up. Be careful Sir.” TH warned detective Lee.

 

Detective Lee nodded and get ready for crackdown.

 

The neighbourhood was polluted with noises of gunfire. More police came and entered into Inn. The loud sound of siren and the shouting of people in inn could be heard outside. TH silently prayed for everyone’s safety as he and SC stayed inside the detective’s car.  A young man,in his teens ran out from the Inn. He was sweating profusely. His white T-shirt was stained with blood. TH signalled SC and SC ran after the boy. As he was caught,he tried to resist SC before having  convulsions.TH ran to the young boy. As usual,for him,Patients first no matter who they are.

 

“Intoxication.Overdose of .” TH murmured as he examined the boy. TH has to save this boy as soon as possible.

 

Detective Lee ran out of Inn with the intention to caught the boy.He was panting for breath.

“So you caught him!Thank god!” Chief Lee gave a big relief sigh upon seeing them. TH glared at detective Lee. He has no time to answer back.

“GET ME ICE! Pali Pali!” TH shouted. This is the first thing he must do at this moment. To stop Hyperthermia.TH preformed first aid to the boy. He also injected medicine to bring the blood preasure down.

 

“ Will he die? What with him? I need him as he was the only conscious one who saw the whole scenes. Dealer tried to threaten us using him. Chey.. We have to shoot the dealer thanks to him and he run”

 

“I need to bring him to hospital. NOW! OR HE WILL DIE!”

 

~~~

 

Hanshin hospital.

 

TH didn’t want to come back here but he has to as Hanshin was the nearest hospital from the Hazy Inn.While TH has tried his best to save the boy and now it is the job of the Hanshin doctors to keep him alive.Detective Lee had to stay back at the crime scene while TH and SC was given task to look after the boy.

 

As TH was engrossed in discussion with his senior for treatment on the boy,SC shuffled towards them.

“Sir..”

“What?”

“The boy. He was taken to 12th floor.”

“What?!” TH exclaimed.

 

“Then I can’t do anything.” TH’s senior sighed and walked away upon hearing the news. 12th floor patients should not be touched by 6th floor doctor.He knew it.

 

“Why he was taken to 12th floor? He is one of the suspect. We have shown them the letter from police! Who ordered this?!” TH shouted at SC for his incompetence. Or not.

 

“Chairwoman ordered this. Also, They said the hospital will take care of the case.”

 

TH sighed upon hearing this. Yeo Jin again.He leaned against the wall and remembered the past when she was angelic in his eyes.TH hates Hanshin. There is no laws here and the powerful are the lawmakers. Their words can kill or heal a person. He hate it.He hate the fact that YJ become part of this too.

 

TH stormed into YJ’s room. He was holding his fist,he hope that YJ will stop everything and think carefully.

 

“Tae Hyunie” Yeo Jin whispered. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she saw TH once again after a month. “Is he here for me? Are you coming back for me?” she wondered.

 

“Danshin… I beg you.Please stop.” TH said bitterly.

“Danshin. Please. Assist the police. bring Chen back to 6th floor. After treatment,the police needs him.He is a witness”.

 

A single drop of tears rolled on YJ’s cheek.She waited for a month to see TH again. When he appeared,it was not about her or their love.It was for some stranger. Filled with hurt, YJ turned her back to TH.She wiped away her tears.

 

“Chen is the son of Hanshin group President,China branch. If he is arrested,our name will be tarnished. All the hardwork that I did to get this company right back on the track will be gone once the news goes out.”

 

“Then what about Chen? Who will treat him? 12th floor doctors? No. It is not about treatment. We need to stop his addiction. That one is only facilitated by Government. If we hide it,he will not be able to stop his addiction. We are ruining a boy! Also,there are many other involved as it is drug trafficking.You know how many young boys like Chen will become victims of it if the dealers are not arrested? Danshin. Please. Wake up. Wake up !”

 

“TH ah… I have never realised...You are full of yourself.Everything revolve around your pure and naive self. You never cared about my feelings or this family,don’t you? ”

 

Both looked at each other,without words,they realised that they’ve become so far. Tears rolled down as they both regretted how things have turned out between them. TH knows YJ will not give in when it concerns Hanshin. And YJ knows TH will not give up as he stands firmly on his beliefs.


 

Outside YJ room,Director Min smirked as he heard their conversations. Traitor.He called CY to inform about the new information. CY was at the office of President Choi. CY took a sip of her coffee and murmured that her revenge has started.As she relayed the information about Chen to President Choi,he erupt into laughter.

 

President Choi picked up the phone and dialed a number.

“ Hello!Reporter Shin. I have some good news for you.”