Episode 18 Part 1

Yong Pal Episode 17 and 18 (Fanfics)

 

“ Hanshin Hides Drug Addict!”

4eG7i0FN_bJNna4fKvlb6wuK3iH6t2F_0mbCXPnb

Hanshin has made the headlines news again. With the rumor of Yeo Jin hiding the drug addict and extremely biased articles about Hanshin group possibly behind drug trafficking, the stock market is crashing down.

 

YJ sat in her office,trying her best to clear the misunderstanding.She can’t let Hanshin go ruined. It was built from blood and sweat of her grandparents. Grown to where it is today thanks to her parents. She can’t let  them happen. She felt suffocated as she continued to work on this mess.

“Must you do that Tae Hyunie? Must you give the news to reporter?” She wondered.

 

Unable to process,she took a sip of water. “Please stop.Danshin” The voice of TH echoed in her ear.Unbearable, she threw the glass on the floor.

 

Shattered.Everything has gone unexpectedly for YJ.

 

“Calm down,Miss Han Yeo Jin.” Detective Lee entered into YJ’s office,together with his subordinate.

 

“ What do you need?” YJ asked back. She slightly bit her trembling lips.

“I need to take you to police station for investigation. You have the right to ask for assistance of a lawyer; you have the right to answer questions or to remain silent.” Detective Lee spoke in calm manner. His eyes were full with regret.

 

YJ followed the police quietly behind them.Still holding her head high.She had too. “I did nothing wrong” she thought.As they went out from YJ office,they were greeted by Vice-chairman and hanshin officals.Director Min was also there.

 

“Chairwoman,what should we do? How are we going to do with Hanshin?” They cried crocodile tears.Director Min stepped up and told Yeo Jin that he will prepare the lawyer for YJ to get out. YJ looked at him and she remembered how Director Min played a spy to get Do Joon killed. She can’t trust Min.She knew it. The man will manipulate and put her inside the jail instead.

 

“No need.” YJ said coldly.

“I am not Han Do Joon.”YJ smirked.

“ Everyone listen. Our Police too,be my witness. From today onwards Min is fired. He is not to step inside Hanshin premise. If he does,he will be sued for unlawful protrusion” YJ declared.

 

Anger and hatred colored Min face. He wondered if his plan was discovered. Cannot be.If it is discovered,YJ will take actions on all of them first before she let the Hanshin goes chaos.

 

“What are you doing? LEAVE!” Detective Lee shouted at Min.

 

As Yeo Jin entered into police car,she looked at Director Min,he smiled at her and she smiled her back.  

“Han Yeo Jin. You will lose to me.”

zk0PwpFOzCpiLpb7EOMsaS_fPHCvCDI-7cvitIxy

~~~

 

TH spent last night drinking his heart out. Feeling hangover,he was still unaware of Hanshin’s situation or YJ being taken by police for questioning.SC cooked him hangover soup. As they took their breakfast, SC told TH that he missed his hometown.

 

“ Hyung, I want to go back to my hometown first. Today. But I will come back here,Then I will find job.Is it okay?”

 

TH said nothing but just nodded. He then smiled and told SC to treasure his parents. Tears welled his eyes as he reminisced of the time when his family was together.

 

“Arrr! Tired!” He exclaimed as he quickly wiped his tears so SC would not notice.

 

Vibration of his phone put a stop on their conversation.  A message was sent to TH. It was his noona nurse.

 

“TH ah,Chen,he was brought back to 6th floor and then sent to Government hospital.You need not to worry anymore.” TH smiled upon reading the message.”Thank you Han Yeo Jin” he whispered. He thought YJ made this decision,unaware of the fact that this was done under police order.

 

TH went for voluntary for elderly that day. He was away from his phone the whole time.

~~~

 

“He must be happy.” YJ sneered.

“For destroying my dream and giving information to Reporter.”

 

“Han Yeo Jin. I don’t know what you are talking about.TH did nothing. So did the police. We were only given permission to question you after the report was out. It was not done by us or your husband.” Detective Lee explained.

 

“What do you know about him to cover up?” YJ asked.

 

“I don’t know much about him compared to you. But I trust him. Do you? “ he asked. YJ kept quiet. Her eyes filled with tears. She questioned herself if she ever trusted TH.

 

“Let’s cut the craps. Please tell me about Chen and the thing about drug trafficking.Is Hanshin behind all this?” Detective Lee questioned YJ.

 

With Hanshin on the brinks of bankrupt she has no other options.she told Lee the truth. The real reason why she intended to hide Chen and some business behind 12th floors. She also allowed police to investigate Hanshin for this case. With one condition of course. That’s to clear all the charges if there is no links on drugs and reinvestigate the reporter Shin,together with her enemy, president Choi of Daejung.

 

“That’s a request.Please.” YJ begged Lee.Lee nodded reluctantly.

 

“You can leave now YJ. We will call you back if we find something. Unless you are as clean as white sheet,be prepared to face charges.” He stated.

 

~~~

 

TH said goodbye to elderly after the voluntary work. He felt so much peace right now.HE finally has time to take out his smartphone to check calls and messages.

 

*Then throw in PPL!! Maybe samsung :P If you know what I am talking*

 

Lee was finally able to contact with TH.

 

“YA! Where are you? What are you doing?!”

“At voluntary.Isn’t everything solved? Why will you call? Another Yong Pal case?”

“Come and take your wife. She is at police station.”

 

d1v0AafH9CCOevM5HD_lNQjPhyhjZj4NDU-rnjG7

 

Surprised,TH hopped on taxi and went to the police station.Detective Lee explained TH everything as he rushed to the station. “My Yeo Jin…” TH murmured.His eyes full with sorrow and regret.

~~~

 

YJ insisted on leaving police station right away. She had no wishes to stay further here or meet TH. AS Detective Lee can’t stop this headstrong woman,he let her go.

 

YJ walked slowly away from the police station.She didn’t call any of her minions or take the taxi.Although she said doesn’t want to see TH,deep down inside,she longed for his presence. SHe wished that TH would come anytime soon and caught up with her before she totally leave this place.

S2wZqOtYyj1FmU7SqRm0cVRDWVU-OaRlx1QEZ1NK

A large Van stopped by near Yeo Jin.Confused,YJ just gave it blank stares. Masked men came out and tapped her with taser. They then carried her on the van and driven off.

 

3wZX43IdSd1jNN33Pjo28rqvKn7LeK9NNB501D0i

 

TH was opposite of the road,in the taxi.He saw everything. Realised that his wife was attacked,he took no time and tailed the van.He eyes were full of worries and he was trembling with shock.

Nobody should not hurt his YJ. No one.


 

~~~