Epilogue

Unknown

You’re chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You and the stranger both like Min Suga.

Stranger: Hiii xP
You: Hi?

Yoongi was honestly confused. He’d never expect to find his fans on Omegle, of all places. Sure, he was an idol. Sure, he has a huge fan base. Yet he never expected his fans to chat and bond with one another on a website, over a common topic: him. Yoongi was simply curious of this website since his friend, Jimin, had been glued to it for days now, always smiling giddily to himself for no reason. Yoongi suspects that Jimin is dating multiple girls at once on the website and hence decided to look into it further.

Stranger: Do you like Suga too?
Stranger: He’s soooo attractive don’t chu think? ><

Yoongi chuckled to himself. It was always nice seeing someone fawn over him.

You: Yeah! He’s the most attractive guy I’ve ever seen (no joke) what do you like abt him?
Stranger: Ahhh…
Stranger: He’s so cute even when he’s not trying at all… And his smile, especially! I love his gummy smile! xD

Yoongi cringed a little, although he had to admit that the confession made his heart feel all warm and fuzzy just like whenever he received one from his fans. He was always thankful towards his fans, knowing that without their support, he wouldn’t be able to climb up this far. Thus, although Yoongi wasn’t a romanticist, he would always try his very best to provide some fan service for them, be it blowing them kisses at fan signs (which received the greatest response) or winking at them during live performances.

You: Ooh I see. :)
Stranger: What’s your name? Maybe we could be friends? ^^

. What should he reply? Yoongi couldn’t possibly reveal his identity now, not yet. Yoongi quickly typed in a female name and pressed enter.

You: Yoonsuk!
Stranger: Ah, that’s a very pretty name! I’m Taehyung. :)
Stranger: And yes, I’m a male.

Stunned. That was all that could describe Yoongi at that very moment. The stranger was a male. Yoongi hardly came across any male fans throughout his 3 years of being an idol.

You: Wow… that’s surprising. Don’t get me wrong, it’s just Suga’s fans are mostly females.
Stranger: It’s ok, I get that most of the time. I’m not ashamed for liking Suga and for liking the same gender. :>
Stranger: I prefer to admire him from afar, knowing that he will never notice me. But he has honestly helped me out a lot. :D
Stranger: I remember the first time I heard his song, tomorrow! I instantly fell for his voice. Hehe. From then on, I listen to his songs whenever I’m feeling down! :)
 

Yoongi didn’t know what to reply. He never knew that he would have that much of an impact on someone else’s life. At that very moment, his heart swelled with joy and he remembered his motivation to be an idol in the very first place. It was to inspire and help out more people.

Stranger: Most of my friends despise me. They think that I’m annoying and especially so after I came out. Even my parents feel that I’m a letdown. I feel like the only one there for me is Suga, ya know?
Stranger: I’m sorry for rambling on and on… ><

Yoongi felt anger rising within him. Taehyung didn’t deserve to be treated like that. Although Yoongi didn’t know Taehyung that well, he could sense that Taehyung was a bubbly and cheerful boy. Taehyung would never fail to use an emoji for every message and he was so optimistic, who would’ve known?

Suddenly, the webcam on the top right hand corner to reveal a young looking male, probably in his twenties, not much younger than Yoongi, with his cheeks flushed. The background was plain other than a few posters of Yoongi himself from his albums and even the one from a recent photoshoot he shot in Daegu. Taehyung had fluffy brown hair and a pair of pouty lips which stretched so wide when he saw himself in his webcam. His eyes were crinkled up into crescents as he waved enthusiastically at the camera.

“Hello Yoonsuk!!! I hope you’re not shocked by my looks,” Taehyung proceeded to laugh before continuing. “I just thought that since we’re friends now, we could get rid of the black screens.”

Taehyung was possibly the most handsome guy Yoongi has ever laid eyes on. Yoongi had to admit, he was perhaps attracted to this guy, just a tiny bit.

You: What if I told you I’m Suga?

Yoongi noticed the look of disappointment that flashed across Taehyung’s face when he didn’t see Yoonsuk’s face, before it brightened up again.

“That’s silly, Suga wouldn’t come on Omegle.” Taehyung leaned back against his chair and chuckled.

Yoongi shook his head and smiled slightly at Taehyung’s words before taking a deep breath and turning on the webcam.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I wrote this finish within 2 hours! what do you guys think about it?