Odd Events.

Who play better?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you must play,
decide upon three things at the start:
the rules of the game,
the stakes,
and the quitting time.
Chinese Proverb."

 

Although Sehun is aware that he accepted in a sudden, he questioned himself what the hell he bet. Well, he can play his own game. What would happen if he tries to make Kim Jongin fall for him? For real. There're no rules, that's clear. He's allowed to do at his will, but then again, he isn't going to take things too far. After all, that's not the main idea. With a devil smirk, he decided. But the real thing would start once they move to the apartment their fathers are going to buy them. One more day, or maybe two.

Patience and that er is going to be dying for me.

Considering that Oh Sehun has an odd reputation, he always tries his best to not be under the spotlight. So, when he received an upcoming call a few minutes ago, asking him to do a photo shoot along Jongin for the cover of a well-known magazine, he instantly replied no. Why? Those people surely want them to do a photoshoot full of skinship and touches everywhere and that's a huge no. No more public «affection» for a bit.

"But why you said no? That would've been a good surprise for our parents and maybe if they though we're cooperating they would find this boring since we seem not to care anymore." Jongin sighed. "Call back, we're going to do that ."

Sehun clapped, an irritated look appears.

"Bravo, Jongin. You're so impressive and delusional. They aren't to get bored because they actually want us to get married." Sehun exhaled, sitting on the sofa with the control remote on his hand. "Daddy told me that on Wednesday."

Jongin shrugged.

"Why they didn't tell me as well? That's so unfair! You're the favourite."

Sehun saw as Jongin crossed his arms, sitting at the end of the sofa where he was sitting. The way Jongin looked at him caught his attention.

"Whut?" He asked, surfing on the channels. "Like what you see?" He giggled.

"Pft." Jongin scoffed. "You're just a big piece of pale flesh and sleepy eyes. Your eyes always seem sleep's. You should do something."

Sehun stands up, reaching the DVD to put on a Ryan Gosling movie. Or should he watch the classic of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet?

"A walk to Remember?" Sehun muttered, looking for the movie. "I swear I leave it here the last time, ugh."

"Geez, you're even a romantic films er?"

"Problem, dude?"

Sehun leaned towards the table, where a box full of movies is at the back. His short top raised a little, smooth skin exposed.

Jongin got a sight and trying to get into Sehun's nerves he spoke.

"Lean more so I can have a better sight of your back."

He tried to burst in laugh after Sehun's red and annoyed face, but he just blinked and opened his mouth afterward.

"How? Like-" Sehun said, leaning even more. "-this?"

He looked back at Jongin, trying to not smile after Jongin's shocked expression.

Let's see if you're going to keep trying, Jongin.

"Yeah, just like that."

Sehun rolled his eyes, annoyed. Nothing can really affect that crappy bastard! He stood up once the movie was about to start and he made his way back to his place.

"You know? I've thought these movies were for girls." Jongin teased.

"And I thought that neurones were free."

"I thought you were manlier."

"And I thought you were less childish and a moron." Sehun hissed.

"And I've thought you were less innocent."

Jongin shooted a triumphant smile after Sehun's silence. So, this way is how I shut him?

"Tell me, Sehun, are you heteroual?" Jongin asked, resting back on the couch. "Or maybe you're biual? Or... there's a possibility that you would be gay? Aual then? Aually sounds like you."

Sehun moved his gaze lazily towards Jongin, said boy was looking at him with a weird smile.

"You know, Jongin, actually I thought that maybe the gay one here is you. You're the one that wants to kiss me every time, the one trying to look at my cloth-less body, and trying to figure out in a directly way my uality. That's pretty unlikely of a guy who don't like guys, you know? That's why I thought you're a closet's gay."

Jongin narrowed his eyes. He stood up, and Sehun gulped as he sees how Jongin seated right beside him.

"Oh Sehun... you're really a dumb guy. You'll see, I guess I told you something. I'm going to win the bet. And in what consist the bet? Me, kissing you." Jongin explained, his hand resting now on Sehun's knee. "And you accepted."

"You get me wrong, Kim Jongin. I said, game on."

Sehun gets to his feet, forgetting about the movie.

"Wha do you mean?" Jongin blurted, looking dumbly at Sehun's little smirk.

"Wait and you'll see. Now, I'm leaving. Our fathers are about to arrive so, I need to get ready since we're going out to see our future nest love. Get yourself ready, Kim Jongin. I don't like cheap things."

"But... you're richer than me!"

"I don't care."

With that, he ahead to his room. Leaving behind a speechless Jongin. Wondering what the Oh Sehun have in his innocent, —or maybe not so innocent—, mind. 




 

 

"Taeok, do you think they're going to be mad because we already bought the apartment without them?" Namjae asked, staring at the keys in his hand.

"I'm sure Jongin and Sehun are going to love it." Taeok replied.

"It only has one bed and room." Namjae resalted. "Sehun didn't like this kind of place, you know."

"Shut up! They're going to love it I said!" Taeok said, more like shouted.

"Alright, alright."

The kids parents made their way into the house. Mister Oh with the keys, and Mister Kim holding a basket full of food and some candies.

"I've told you that that wasn't necessary."

"But is funny! I've bet they want to kill us." Mr. Kim muttered.

"I can't complain about that."

"Guys!" Mr. Kim shouted. "Bring your asses here. Is time to go"

Sehun is the first to appear, a slight smile on his face.

"Hi, daddy. Hello, Taeok." He greeted, waving his hand. "Are we leaving to see the apartments?"

"Um, yes and no. Let's wait for Jongin."

Sehun shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever."

Shortly, Jongin appeared. Tight black ripped jeans, a black leather jacket covering his bare chest and a pair of an Adidas. His mocha hair stylised to the front. His longs bangs almost covering his eyes. He looks so damn hot.

"Jongin, you look like you're going out to look for some pray, tigger. But unfortunately, your future husband is standing right in front of you. And he looks good as well."

Jongin looked at Sehun, now paying attention to the latter who was watching him silently and thinking about how good Jongin look in those tight jeans, even when he doesn't accept it at all. In the other hand, Sehun has grey ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with the word Flawless on it, and a pair of the same shoes as Jongin.

The two boys looking stunning.

"Wow, Namjae... those kids could've been the hottest couple and cover of the best magazine at the moment if Sehun had said yes instead of no." Taeok blamed, looking at Sehun with disdainful eyes. "But well..."

"You'll see? I told you, Sehun, we should have said yes!" Jongin hissed, throwing himself on the sofa.

"I don't care. I said no, that's it. Stop being ridiculous."

In the reality, Sehun is a hard kid. When he decide something, nobody can make him change his mind. And hell no, he isn't going to be the cover of some crappy magazine just for the sake to make more credible something as fak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter