Sailing.

Who play better?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People said that is better to start over when something you were longing for went bad. Like, if you write just one word wrong of your password at Asianfanfics you probably delete it all. And you start over until you do it right at once. That's when you feel satisfied.   

When Oh Sehun remembered the words he said minutes back about going out to lost his ity... he was acting reckless. And thinking deeper and deeper about his last actions... that's definitely not him. Play around with Jongin just for the sake of... well, for the sake of nothing. It wasn't him and he can't keep with that act even if his paid one million dollars. The flirtatious and I-don't-give-a- attitude doesn't suits him at all. That's not who he really is. He's not chicken out... well, maybe a little. But Sehun is kinda afraid of Jongin. That guy seems to don't give a about anything when Sehun does.

"Why you still with the same clothes?" Jongin asked, wearing an awesome outfit that suits him perfectly. "Hurry up!"

"I changed my mind. I don't want to go. I better stay here, my friends are coming. But you feel free to go, be careful with the paparazzi's." Sehun warned.

"Such a coward." Jongin said, unblocking his cellphone. "Which friends of yours are coming?" Jongin asked, seating at the couch.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Sehun explained. "Jongdae still ill... that crappy bastard."

"Don't ruin the house, is new."

Sehun rolled his eyes. As if he didn't know that.

"Duh!"

Jongin stared at him, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Well, tonight wait for me in short clothes." Jongin winked his eye, a naughty smile on his face.

Sehun shifted in his place, an awkward expression covering his face.

"Well, I've decided something. I'm not doing the bet thing anymore. I can't do it." Sehun said in a blink, looking at Jongin's eyes.

"What? You're backing off now? So fast? That's very intriguing." Jongin commented, most to himself that to Sehun. "Aaaaaanyways, I ain't giving up so fast."

When Sehun was about to reply, he heard some knocks on the door. His friends arrived. God bless!

"Those have to be your friends, let them in." Jongin replied, sitting on the couch.

"You're not leaving already?"

"I decided to stay. Besides, I guess this building is surrounded by crazy paparazzi's.

Sehun can't argue with that. He said nothing, and he headed to the door. There are two of his best friends. A small guy with mocha hair, and other with black hair.

"You finally opened the damn door, dude!" Baekhyun bellowed, crossing the door.

"We thought you were out or being by that Jongin kid and..." Chanyeol bites his tongue as he sees Jongin there, looking at him with a cold stare. "Oops."

"Um, guys. He is Kim Jongin, the son of my dad's best friend." Sehun explained, feeling really uncomfortable.

"Don't you mean your second kiss and also your future husband?" Baekhyun joked, posing his gaze on Jongin, examining him.

"Baekhyun!"

"I'm joking, God!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I am Baekhyun by the way." He extend his hand, and Jongin shakes it. "So, how you and Sehun fell in love, huh? I saw the video and let me tell you, you looked like you were enjoying the kiss. With your hand in his chin and all, so cute tho."

"How many times did you watched the video?" Sehun growled.

"I've downloaded it from YouTube." Baekhyun said casually.

"Sehun is an interesting kid." Chanyeol said. "Maybe you end up falling for him."

"Who are you again?" Jongin finally spoke, looking at Chanyeol with annoyance. "And what with your ears? I feel nervous and all because of them."

Baekhyun laughed.

"Oh my God, I like this kid already!"

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, feeling offended after Jongin's malicious comment.

"Don't make fun of my friend, you retard." Sehun warned him.

Jongin cocked an eyebrow. Wow, this is getting interesting.

"What if I do? What you're going to do?"

Sehun was taken aback, he blinked and shrugged at the end.

"I don't know. But be sure that nothing good for you."

"I'm supposed to be afraid of you now?" Jongin giggled.

"Everything is a joke to you? You're really annoying."

"You have to marry me by the way." Jongin shrugged.

"It's okay, Sehun. It's seems that Jongin doesn't like me but I don't care, though." Chanyeol shrugged.

Jongin examinated his nails, and then he turned to Baekhyun.

"You know, I really want you to tell me some things about my future husband, okay?" Jongin asked, smiling with that beatiful smile of him.

"Well, I can do that. Where I should start?" Baekhyun put his hand under his chin, thinking.

"You're not saying a about me to that cocky bastard, Byun Baekhyun. I'm really serious."

Sehun is a nosy person, but he really hates nosy people digging on his life. No one is allowed to put their noses in his things. No one. Kim Jongin is not an exeption.

"Sorry, bro. If Oh Sehun says no, there's nothing I can do about. He may seems quite and nice, but when he's mad he is creepy as . I remember one time when I was with Chanyeol at our home and..."

"Wait, wait, wait.." Jongin cut him off. "You live with that brat?" He pointed his index finger at Chanyeol who's seating on the couch, with his earbuds plugged.

"Um, yeah. We live together... Anyways, as I was saying, he came from nowhere and he started knocking the door as a maniac and Chanyeol and I were scared as hell because he was shouting that he was about to kill us and geez, he even had a ing bat on his hand when he got into the house. I screamed like a being ed without mercy! Ugh, I thought that that day was my last day alive!"

Jongin bursted in laughs. Sehun doesn't know what's so funny.

"Oi, what's so funny?" He asked, frowning.

"Why the he was acting that way?" Jongin questioned between breaths.

That's when Baekhyun wears his awkward face.

"Oh" he laughed. "That... well, Chanyeol and I played a prank on him that day at school."

"JUST A PRANK? You has ing exchanged my annual senior picture at the Senior Book for one of me wearing a ing crown at my little cousin's 1st birthday party!!! Eveybody was mocking me for the rest of the year! You deserve worst than dead." 

"Hey! But tell him what you did before! Tell Jongin, or I tell him." Baekhyun threatened.

"I've photoshopped a picture of him and Chanyeol kissing... and then I post it in the school gossip's web page anonymously."

"You're such a ." Chanyeol mumbles.

"Shut up, I'm more than sure that you like the image of you two kissing."

"Ew."

"Pig."

"Shut the up!" Sehun yelled. "The point is, they deserve it. They used to call me gay back then..."

"And we still." Baekhyun laughed, but his laugh died once he saw Sehun's deadly gaze. "Okay, I'll better shut the up."

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Baekhyun kept arguing for the next two hours, with Jongin watching TV as he sent to Chanyeol suspicious glances now and then. The taller just smile at him, rolling his eyes once Jongin looked away. His best friend is going to marry a cocky person. 

"We've better go. Is late and you know, Seoul at this hour is quite dangerous." Chanyeol speaks as he get up, stretching his hands to Baekhyun. "Right, Baek?"

"Yeah, and I'm sleepy. You mind carry me, Yeol?"

"Not at all. Come here."

Baekhyun smiled ear to ear as he climbed Chanyeol's back, resting his chin on the crack of his neck.

"We can go now." Baekhyun stated, as he waves at Jongin and Sehun.

"Bye, see you soon."

They leave, and Jongin shocked his head.

"You know, I think they're really comfortable with each others prescence."

"Yes, they are. Why do you think I did that picture?" Sehun said, laughing a little.

He made his way to the kitchen, looking at the food in the refrigerator.

"Do you want to eat?" Sehun asked, scanning the food. "We have meat, fruits, milk, juice, flan, more meat and kimchi, egg rolls.."

"I'm hungry, but I do not want that kind of... food."

Sehun inhaled.

"Then, why you stayed here? You said you were going out to... to, some girl."

Is completely obvious that Sehun is now really acting as himself when he can't even pronounce the word "" without feeling his cheeks on fire. Jongin notices that change.

"Do not say you have some personalities disorder and now you're the introverted Oh Sehun." He joked, almost laughing with disbelief.

"I don't have any disorder, idiot. I just... you know what? I don't have to explain myself after you. Leave me alone."

"You're bipolar as well, that's pretty cool. Then what? You became a serial killer? Where you left your bat, uh?" Jongin giggled.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Sehun clenched his fists, muttering something as he munched an apple.

"You're so disgusting." Sehun muttered.

"Play with me."

"Leave me alone. Am not up to you trying to taste my beautiful lips."

"But we're going to be husband and wife some day. Those lips are going to be mine."

"Wife who? My ." Sehun showed his middle finger to Jongin. "Just stay away from me with that kind of behaviour."

"But I thought you were playing along with me! Come on, being here with you is really boring! You can't be serious when you said game over! We haven't even started properly!"

"Jongin, I... I don't have the enough malice as you. I, I feel uncomfortable. I said Game On because you really pissed me off at that moment, but I don't mean it. I like the way I am."

"The way you are? You don't even have personality. You are just a little saint that don't even wear short pants! What kind of person don't use short pants? Besides, you're really dumb. I mean, if I tell you to show me your you might do it without thinking in something dirty."

"So, is something bad with me then? That's what you're saying?" Sehun raised his voice, forgetting the apple on his hand.

"Yes, Oh Sehun. That's exactly what I'm saying! You can't be that way, you idiot. I may take advantage of you, the World may take advantage of you!"

Sehun tried not to laugh.

"So, now you're saying you feel concerned about me? Come on, that's unbelievable."

"Don't get me wrong, little thing. I don't care at all, but is really annoying knowing someone that can be as idiot and delusional as you. What do you want? Perhaps be a forever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter