Game On.

Who play better?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun got up early the next morning. A delicious smell of bacon entered his nose, and he moaned a little. So tasty. He opened his eyes. His father make him breakfast? He's hoping that yes. He put his two feet on the cold floor and rushed to the bathroom. After five minutes following his daily routine, he made it to the kitchen on the first floor. He stepped in and almost fainted when he saw Jongin cooking. Ugh, he completely forgot about the tanned boy presence. Said boy was wearing nothing but his pj's pants. His well worked back at the sight. Sehun was wearing an oversized shirt and no pants. His celestial legs at the sight. Messy morning hair, and sleepy eyes. Everything about him was inviting.

"You're awake so early." Sehun breaks the silence, sitting in a chair. 

Kai turned around, meeting Sehun's eyes. 

"I'm not a sleeping person." He shrugged, back to the stove. "You want some?"

His tummy made a weird sound. And loud too.

"I take it as a yes."

Sehun chuckled in an awkward way. Actually, he was going to say no. But well.

"Sehun, can you pass me some dishes?" Jongin asked.

"Sure."

Sehun got up, walking towards the cupboard to grab two dishes.

"You know-" Kai started. "-the sun is free."

Sehun looked down at his legs, following Jongin's gaze.

"I don't like to use short pants." He simply said. "I feel uncomfortable."

Jongin stared at him.

"And how you go to the beach? Jongin questioned.

"I don't like the sea. Is dangerous."

"What about the pool?"

"Too much Clorox."

Jongin narrowed his eyes.

"Pass me the dishes, the food is ready."

They sat on the dining table, and when Sehun took in his mouth a piece of bacon he moaned.

"So tasty."

"So, you don't like anything related to water?" Jongin asked.

Sehun took a sip of his orange juice. He shook his head.

"No."

Jongin stopped eating, placing his hand on his chin.

"Why?"

Sehun cocked an eyebrow.

"Why what?"

"Why you hate the water so much?"

"It has nothing to do with your. Mind your own business."

"I was trying to be nice!" Jongin shouted back.

"You were being nosy." Sehun pointed out.

"Look who talks about nosy people." Jongin scoffed.

Sehun looked up at him.

"But that's my nature, not yours."

"You don't know me."

"You don't look like a nosy person, but for some reason, you're being nosy today. And I can't stand it. Get it?" Sehun got up, he took his dish and he places it in the dishwasher.

"You really need some sun."

He turned around, Kai is looking at his legs.

"No, I need pants."

"Oh, you don't." Jongin replied, his gaze still in Sehun's legs. "Your thighs are that pale as well?"

"Yes, they are pale." Sehun answered, crossing his arms.

"Lemme see."

Sehun rolled his eyes, and he lifted his shirt. Giving Jongin a good sight of his milky thighs, and a little of his underpants.

Jongin tries his best to not laugh, he wasn't expecting Sehun to lift up his shirt that easily. So innocent.

"Maybe you should stop going out with short pants and use ripped jeans instead."

"What? You don't like the fact that your future husband is black?" Jongin asked.

Sehun immediately shook his head.

"Hey! I didn't say that. Your skin has a pretty color, I like it."

"Does it mean you like me?"

Sehun widened his eyes.

"What the hell? No." Sehun said in a dead tone.

"But, I am your second and third kiss. The second person that tested your kissing skills." Jongin teased.

"Shut up! Ugh, you're so idiot. Stop making fun of me, that's the reason why I don't trust people." Sehun yelled.

With that, he rushed upstairs.

Kai blinked a few times. That's not what he was doing. He just wanted to embarrass Sehun, not piss him off.




 

Sehun threw himself on his bed. Looking at the ceiling. Well, Jongin is a crappy person. He hates with his life when people use things they know about him to make him feel bad. Maybe telling Jongin the truth was a huge mistake. What is he going to do when he's staying alone with such an unreliable person? He sighed, and he took his phone. Maybe Baekhyun and Chanyeol can come along until late night. He dialed Baekhyun's number, and after a few seconds, he answered.

"Hello, future bridal."

" off." Sehun clenched his teeth. "Can you and Chanyeol come over?"

"Why? You aren't happy with your boyfriend?" Baekhyun laughed. "I wish I could go, but last night your father call me and he said: 'Byun Baekhyun if you or Park Chanyeol goes to my house in the next two days, I'm going to sell you in Africa.' And I said: 'I understand, Mr. Namjae.' So, I can't go. Sorry, tho."

Sehun suffocates a yell. This can't be serious!

"Then, I'm calling Jongdae right-"

"Neh, he also calls Jongdae. It seems that you and that Jongin kid are all alone."

"Jongin was right! Our parents want our lifes to be crap!"

He hanged up.

He needs a shower. As soon as possible.

He took some clothes, and instead of going to the bathroom to his room, he opts to go to the main bathroom. Why? There's a jacuzzi. And he ing needs it. He undressed in his room, and then he wrapped a towel around his hips. With clothes in hands, he headed to the bathroom. Once he was in front of the door, he heard some curses and saw some water running on the floor. What the..? He stepped in, an unsure look crossed his face once he saw Jongin in his four with just his underwear trying to stop the water that's coming out of the pipeline besides the jacuzzi.

"What did you do?" Sehun asked, and Jongin jumped. Falling in his .

"Geez! You scared me to death." Jongin breathed out. "I don't know, I was about to get in, but I stepped above this..- "He showed Sehun. "and something broke. And then all this water start to come out and then the jacuzzi..." Jongin sighed. "I ed up the bathroom."

Jongin was so pitiful, his plump lips were pouting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter