One

First Blush

Thank to all of you who subscribed during the Foreword!


i.  The First Time Woohyun Saw Sunggyu

He voice was so powerful that he felt like he was singing to him.

I want you back…nan nega eopseumyeon
gaseumi teok makhyeoseo sumeul swil suga eopseo

Woohyun was so mesmerized by the expression on his face, how the light was hitting him at all the right angles.  The singer’s eyes were closed with emotions forming between his eyebrows.  His caramel hair glowed around the edges from the stage lights making it look like he was wearing a halo. 

galsaek meoributeo
hayan balkkeutkkaji
nae geosieoya hae

It felt like the song lasted an eternity and when the lights dimmed down, Woohyun couldn’t help but search for the singer exiting the stage.  It was hard to see pinpoint him in the midst of flashing strobe lights in the club that flared up again after the set ended.  An uncalled for wave of relief flooded his body when he spotted the man trying to weave himself through the crowd next the the stairs off the side of the stage.

His heart started pounding as he began to walk towards the singer, the club around him fading away into a dull hum the background. 

"Woohyun!" He was abruptly torn back to reality when he heard his name being called out. 

Hoya was slightly bent over inspecting their friend who had just emptied his stomach contents out onto the floor next the to bar area they had been hanging out around

", Myungsoo, I told you not to drink so much!" He growled angrily at his friend and rushing up to him.

He was glad when the bartender tossed him a slightly damp face cloth.  It probably wasn’t a rare occurrence to have something like this happen.  He nodded in gratitude towards him and turned to tend to his friend.  He really couldn't blame him for getting so wasted though.  His long time girlfriend had revealed to him that she has been cheating on him with his best friend. 

Well, ex-best friend at this point. 

He stood on the other side of his doubled over friend and hoisted him up by the arm, proceeding to take him home and situated properly to prepare for the glorious hangover he would have the next morning. 

He looked back momentarily to where he last saw the caramel colored hair man who had disappeared at this point. He inwardly sighed at the missed opportunity, not quite understanding why a lingering curiosity of whether or not he'd see him again remained.


Gotta upload Chapter 2 for tomorrow~

Please leave me a comment or upvote if you enjoyed the first chapter~

<3