My first day.

I am his Maid

Hankyung didn't talk to me for the rest of the night, so I decided to just go to sleep.

I asked one Maid what time I  had to wake up so that I won't be late on the first day of school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was so nervous that I merely slept at night. Just as I was sleeping soundly, somebody shook me awake.

"Heechul!" A female voice called me.

"Heechul! Wake up!! You lazy ! Come on!" 

"What?." I muffled through my pillow. "It's time to wake up!" 

I looked from under the pillow at my alarm clock "Why? It's just 7:00!" "I know. But you have to prepare the Young Masters things for school!" 

"Can't he do it himself?" 

"He ordered it yesterday" "Fine. I'll take a shower and come down, k?"

After I finished I fixed a towel around my waist and made my way back to the guestroom. I  passed Hankyungs door. In front stood a few Maids inclusive Nana pushing each other.

"You go!" "No I don't want to.. He'll fire me for sure this time" "Nana it's your turn I did it yesterday!" "But---"

"Hey what are you doing?"I asked.

"Heechul-- Waa??Why are you ? " She turned around

"I am not..  What are you doing in front of his door?" 

"Well we have to wake the Young Master up. But that's like, impossible! He's always bad mooded and hard to get out of bed." 

"Plus he always threatens to fire us.." Added another one.

"That bastard. Let me do it"

"Heechul no!" 

Without second thoughts I entered his room. It was huge, with a big king sized bed. I already had a big bed in the guestroom but this bed was like XXXL!

"Young Master!" I chirped acting all girly, I wanted to see his reaction.. Hey, I want some fun too!  "Wake up!! It's such a beautiful morning!"

" off."  "If not?" I asked theatrical worried in a high pitched tone.

"Gosh shut up! Or you're fired."  

"Oh well, this should be fine then" I went over to him and rapidly pulled away his blanket and pillow. His face hit the mattress

"Good morning darling~~" I sang. I knew I pissed him off.. But I don't care!! 

"I'm. going. to. kill. you" Slowly he raised from the mattress with his back turned to me. A dark aura filling the room. 

"tsh.. Get out of bed already." I said with my normal voice.  

He turned around looking half asleep, half surprised at me. "Chicken? Who plucked your feathers? Why are you ?" He raised an eyebrow as he saw me just being wrapped in a towel. 

"It's Heechul not Chicken. And I am half , cause I took a shower. You should too. I could smell you on the corridor already.." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you a damn dog??" He glared. Well it was supposed to be a glare but turned out to be a sleepy stare.

"Just get out of bed already." 

"I swear I'll kill you someday if you keep doing that."

"Oh come on. I know you hate me, but that much? You know. Somehow I am lucky that you can't fire me." 

"Might be. But then you'll have to pay more."

"So? You know what that means right? I 'd have to stay longer. I doubt you 'd like that." I smirked.  I won~~

In defense he just glared at me. I won't let him take to much control so I glared back.

"Get ready for school." I said coldly before leaving the room, cheering on the inside.

 

 

 

"Woow!! Heechul that was great!!" Nana hugged me "I'm so happy that you are here!"

"Yeah yeah! He should get used to it. I'll wake him everyday that way if necessary" 

"Really? I love you!!" She hugged me hard. Cute! Like a little sister!! 

"But why can't he fire you?"

"You know that I have to pay him money right? So he won't fire me until I pay back."

"But still you could pay him back when you find another job right?" 

"I don't know. Maybe he is afraid that I'll flee or something.. Do you want me to get fired that much??" I pouted and crossed my arms

"No! Not at all! I was just curious Let's go. I'll bring you your uniform and school stuff ok? After school I'll teach you how to cook ok?"

"Ok" I went  to my room and got ready for school.

 

"Yah.. Maybe he really isn't that bad.."  "Nana seems to like him too."  "And they are close already."

"With him by our side, work will get better! He's something like our.. guardian!" 

"Move.".... The Young Master

"G-good morning Young Master!!" They made a row and bowed as he passed them without wasting a look or even responding them.

"Make something to eat and get two cars. One for me and one for that  irritating chicken. I'll be going soon."

 

Meanwhile I dressed in my new uniform. The jacket and pants were in a dark blue color with the schools emblem embroider  on.

SRA? What does is stand for?..  Well never mind I'll ask Siwon later. Matching to the blue clothes was a white shirt and blue tie.

It looked very expensive....

 

 

 

"Siwon!!" He waved him into the car.

"Hyung? Where is Hankyung?" He sat down next to Heechul.

"I don't know. He left earlier and told me to pick you up. So here I am"

"Fine then. Let's go! Nervous?"

"Just a bit" Heechul scratched his head. 

"Don't worry, it'll be all alright! You look good! This uniform suits you well!" 

"Thank you. Siwon, apropos, what does SRA stand for?" 

"Ah that's 'Seoul Royal Academy' " 

"Royal? Why royal?"

He smiled. "You'll see we when we arrive." "Uhm ok then"

 

 

Heechul was staring out of the window with mouth and eyes wide open. "This--" He pointed out of the window at a large building.

"This is the school?" He looked disbelieving at the 'school'. This building was nothing he could ever compare to anything. It was not just any kind of a building, it looked more like a palace. The school stood in the middle of the schools garden. Right in front of it a big fountain. Royal.

"Well just a part of it" 

"A p-part?" "Yepp the main building. The rest is behind" 

"There is more?"

"Yeah in the main building you can find the assembly hall, a library, the head teachers study, the staff room, such as the cafeteria. There are more buildings like the middle school, high school, college and university. We have fields for basketball, baseball, tennis, hockey, football, halls for Taekwondo, kung fu, fence a swimming pool and much more."

"...O.M.G..."

"Only people who visit one of those schools can enter this area."

"Why?"

"Look," He pointed at the students who got off their cars in front of the schools gate and went up the path to the main building. 

"... Is that.. the presidents daughter? And that the super popular model?" Heechul looked around. 

"Yepp they all are known persons. Either children of superstars or of rich businessmen. Just higher class. Thus this area is strictly guarded, just in case. Plus it's paparazzi-free, not like at other schools where you have to have body guards just to get into school and pass the mass..."

"...This is crazy.."

"It's normal" He shrugged.

 

 

The inside was just as noble as the outward. Chandeliers, portraits, red carpets, wooden walls and doors, exclusive furniture.. Just the best.  Heechul felt kind of out of place in that building. He was not used to that kind of surroundings. 

After they got Heechuls schedule, they made their way to the high school. All the time Siwon was greeted by numerous persons, guys and girls. 

He surely is popular..

"When I enrolled you here I made sure, you have as many lessons together with me and Hyung! So you'll always feel comfortable!" 

"Thank you Siwon again." "No problem Hyung!"

 

 

 

"Class, let me introduce you to a new student. This is Kim Heechul. He got a scholarship and will visit school from today on with you. Please take good care of him and be nice" 

"Yes, Madam." 

"It's nice to meet you" And he bowed.

"So where should I seat you? Uhmm... How about next to Hankyung-ssi?" Heechul looked at the guy who was ignoring him all the time. 

"Thank you Madam, but would you mind if I sit next to Siwon-ssi instead?" Hearing that Hankyung frowned and eventually looked at his Maid. A few girls gasped, the rest started to whisper..

"Ehm since next to him the seat is empty too, you can choose."

"Thank you!" So Heechul passed Hankyung and happily sat down next to Siwon.

 

The first lessons passed in no time, and Heechul got surprised when it was already lunch time. 

 

The whole day over Hankyung didn't look nor speak to him once.

 

"Siwon you can go ahead, I'll just get my books" 

"Are you going to make it alone? Or should I come with you?"

"No thanks, just go. I can mange that."

"Ok. I'll be waiting in the canteen."

 

 

Heechul's POV:

So where are the lockers?? I know they were somewhere here.

I searched around the area but couldn't find them..

Suddenly some girls pulled me out of the building onto the yard. 

There they pushed me onto the ground "How dare you do embarrass Oppa in front of the whole class?" One of the girls spoke. I think I saw her in the classroom before..

"What?" 

"Hankyung-Oppa. You embarrassed him by objecting to sit next to him! Do you know how rare somebody gets to sit next to him? I would kill just to spend the lesson next to him"  She continued while the rest of them were standing in a circle with us in the middle.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Do you know who Hankyung-oppa is?"

"..."

She stared at me for a while. "He is the best guy on earth! Charming, handsome, sporty, smart, nice.." She raptured about him.

Gross

"Tsh.. You have no idea." I murmured. He and nice? She really doesn't know him.. Oh wait.. she is probably just like him so she doesn't notice... I guess they match.

"Shut up!" She slapped me in the face. My head turned due to the impact. I could see more and more people gather around us starting to whisper.

Let me correct myself:

She is worse. 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading!

 

 

tumblr_ln5ulak2jr1qezpzbo1_r1_500.gif

Thanks for commenting and new readers: Hiii!!! ^^

 

I'm tired. Going to sleep now. See you probably tomorrow? Saturday? Sunday?

gif-1-15478944ba.gif

 

KCL