Don't. Touch. My. Awesome. Face.

I am his Maid

 

She pushed me once more. Usually, I am not the person who uses violence, especially against girls, but I don't know how long I can resist to not to hurt her. If she carries on like this I can't guarantee for nothing. Her words mean nothing to me though.

"And now a filthy brat like you, who has no manners, appears and blames him?!!! Steals his place?!!!! A nobody like you?!!!"

I shrugged my shoulders "He should have learned more." 

"You!!" She ran over to me, raised her hand and rapidly pulled it back down..

 

 

 

 

 

The last string broke... 

 

~*~

 

Oh no . 

 

She pulled her hand down in attempt to slap me across my face once more.    You wish.

Before it came even near my face I caught her hand and pulled her close to me, whispering dangerously low into her ear 

"If you dare to touch my precious face once more, without my permission,"  I made a dramatic break    " you will regret it"  With that I twister her arm behind her back making her gasp in pain.     "Believe me" 

Desperately she tried to free herself from my grip. "Who are you?" Her struggling got harder and she started to kick me. 

I let her go after she successfully kicked my shin bone. I hissed and let go of her. She stumbled forwards and fastly ran back to me, trying to hurt me again. But not with me. Don't mess with me kid. 

"I asked who you are"  I gripped one hand of her and held it behind her back while I held her other hand tightly raised above her head, her body pulled close to mine, so she couldn't move nor kick me. 

"Answer my question" I looked down at her with hate filled eyes.  I increased the pressure on her arms.

She gritted her teeth and hissed "Uee, leader of the Hankyung fan club of this school"     I snorted. Hankyung even had a fan club?! Don't make me laugh!! 

Using that short moment of me not paying attention, she tried to hit my face with her other hand, but easily I caught her. 

 

 

"What are you doing?" Out of nowhere Hankyung appeared and stepped onto the roof through the open door.

"Look Uee, your prince came to your rescue" I laughed as her eyes widened. "Teaching her a lesson" I said loud enough for him to hear and let go of her.  

Massaging her wrist she ran over to him "Oppa~ I just wanted him to teach me math and suddenly he started to threaten me!!" She cried out loud, fake tears forming in her eyes. She was about to jump on him to embrace him, when he made a step side wards making her fall flat on the floor. 

I laughed. Epic!! 

Hankyung crouched down to her  "Math you say?" She nodded now with real tears streaming down her face. I guess because of her aching nose she was rubbing.

"Yes and he was so mean---"  I rolled my eyes as I passed both of them walking to the door. 

"Do you think that I am stupid?" She stopped rubbing her nose and looked at him in shock

"I would never---"  She stuttered but got interrupted

I stopped at the door. That could be interesting.. Uee and her prince

"Teach you math? On the rooftop? Where is your math stuff? Pencils? Papers?" "I---" "Let me tell you something. Not he was the one threatening you but you threatened him!" 

I chuckled "Oh that is just partly true Hankyung." He looked up at me not liking the way I called him at all. I could tell by his expression. But that just made me smirk. The smirk I was that famous for in my old school.

"I threatened her too. If she would touch my face once more without permission, she would seriously regret it." I pointed at my face. 

I looked at her fiercely before turning on my heels and waving "He's all yours now"

I walked down the stairs and the corridors searching the way to the cafeteria.  People were whispering as I passed, girls giggling and glancing at me.. Just like in my old school.

Suddenly a short girl got pushed out of a small group of persons. I stopped and looked at her. Her friends gave her a fighting sign as she looked back at them. Everyone who was near or passed by paused and looked at us. Why am I always the one to be the focus of attention?? 

"Uhhmm... Heechul-ssi"    "Yes?"
Her friends squeaked. 

Don't tell me she--- "Please accept this" She handed me a small box. Opening it I saw small chocolates. White and dark chocolate!! I love white chocolate! 

I smiled at her and ruffled her hair, her eyes shining in joy. "Thank you" The students around us awwww-ed. If school could go on like this it would be even nice. I haven't been long in this school, and already got chocolate! I'm obviously getting know in this school. 

"Can you tell me where the cafeteria is?" I asked her. I was really hungry by now.. It was almost 3 pm and I haven't eaten all day long. She eagerly nodded and led the way. 

 

I thanked her and waving she left running up to her friends who started to congratulate her as like she had won an award.. 


Back to Hankyung and Uee: (A/N I nearly forgot them!!! xD)

No ones POV:

 

 

"I threatened her too. If she would touch my face once more without permission, she would seriously regret it." He pointed at his flawless face. 
 
Looking at her fiercely before turning on his heels and waving he left "He's all yours now" Hankyung looked after Heechul who now disappeared in the staircase and left them alone. 
 
Sighing he looked back at Uee and flinched away from her close face. Her big eyes were shining at him while she was admiring every part of him. His eyes, his shiny hair, his lips that were close, his jaw, his arms... every detail she could see got admired. Uee was the president of Hankyungs fanclub. She liked him since they were both in elementary school, and even thought he never talked to her or looked at her, she always admired him.  She liked him very much and wouldn't let somebody like Heechul behave like this towards Hankyung. She would do everything for him. 
 
 
He distanced himself from her.  
 
Still she was persistent and moved closer again making Hankyung grimace. 
Her eyes glittered as she looked into his and stuttering asked "Oppa... w-would you.. g-go.. would you go out with me?" 
He looked her into her eyes and firmly answered with a No. 
Every other person would see this as an end, but not Uee. She was persistent. It's not the first and last time she had asked for a date. 
 
"Anyways, mind your own business. I don't want to see you trouble him again" he said and stood up, ready to leave but she caught his wrist. "Oppa. Don't leave me. Stay a little longer. Please" 
 
He looked down at her with his icy eyes. "Let go"  And she did. Again admiring him in her mind for his coolness....
 
 
 
 
And back to Heechul and his POV!
 
 
It's lunchtime. Actually it is the first time for me to eat here.. Since when I had the chance for the first time Uee took me to the yard.. But now!! I pushed the doors open. Now I finally had the chance! 
 
I entered the pompous hall and breathed in the delicious smelling air. The cafeteria had an incredible inner. It was like in a really fancy restaurant. Wooden tables, upholstered chairs, porcelain dishes, silver cutlery, chandeliers, and a menu that included every kind of food one could imagine. 
 
Chinese, Italian, Hispanic, French, Thai, British, Mexican.... 
Almost every kind of style!!
 
There was a huge amount of desserts at a counter. Ice cream made in very original and specific ways. One had even the form of a swan swimming on a lake!! 
 
Sighing I lay back the menu. How was I supposed to get something to eat when I had no food mark? To get one I would logically have to buy one.. And with no money... You know what I mean. No money, no food.
 
Such an irony. I had the chance to eat such great things, but then again I had no single Won with me... Well I, have no at all...
 
Sighing I walked to the doors and accidentally bumped into somebody. "Yah!" I yelled again focusing every ones attention on me.
I looked at the person and realized that it was Hankyung who has been holding me so that I wouldn't fall. He was staring down at me with cold eyes.
 
Uee passed us and hmpf-ed stomping to one empty seat as she saw me.
 
"Have you seen Siwon or Eunhyuk somewhere?" He asked letting me go. 
 
"No" I hissed. Why did I hiss? I don't know. I just did. Maybe because of hunger? My mood was getting worse by each second.
 
"Fine, then you will have to accompany me." He passed me and walked straight to the counter. The students standing in a queue didn't complain of him passing them, but happily offered their places to him. 
Ignoring them he made his order and walked to a free seat. His order arrived soon after. 
 
I just stood opposite of him watching him eat until he raised his head.  "Aren't you going to eat?" 
 
I gulped. Oh how I would love to taste that "No."
 
"Fine" and he continued to eat his chicken and salad
 
It looked more than delicious, thus it was hard for me to not to stare at his plate all the time. Still he noticed...
 
"Are you going to stand there all the time watching me eat?!" 
 
I rolled my eyes. "If so?"  
He let his fork fall onto his plate annoyed. The room fell silent. The air turned cold. 
 
"Look, why don't you grab something to eat, hum?" 
 
I chuckled "Tsk.. really." This is so annoying. Really. 
 
I left the cafeteria.
 
Their looks following me out of the room as I did so. 
 
End of POV
 
 
Heechul stomped out of the hall with every ones looks following him. As he left, the looks shifted to Hankyung who has been sitting at the table alone watching him leave.
 
 
 
 
His command echoed through the hall
 
"Eat."
 
And they did immediately, acting like nothing has ever happened. Just Uee was munching on her food, thinking of a new revenge.
 
 
 
 
 
tumblr_ly7fhkLLRi1qmclcjo1_500.gif (It's again so late already.. going to sleep soon.)
 
I love cats. (  ^;^)
 
 
 
Yepp. So the person who dared to slap Heechul was Uee. (Don't hate her because of this fic!! It's just a fic.)
 
In the chapters before Hanchul relationship seemed to become better but it is not.
 
Not that fast at least. :D
 
They still are not that close. It's not that bad like in the beginning but not as good as Heechuls and Siwons relationship. 
 
As you can see, Hankyung always is very mighty in school. He just need to say one word and everyone does what he wants. He is also very cold towards everybody and thus seen as a very cool person. 
 
Heechul on the other side, is loud and cocky. He is a magnet for attention and already started to influence the people around him. The girls started to get interested in him already and he gains more popularity with each happening. 
 
I hope it was even clear without me describing it here but well, I wanted to be sure.
 
 
Good night. 
o2.o2.2o12
 
 
I want to see your comments.
 
 
 
 
PS: I love you