Leave

I am his Maid

 


 

“Heechul~! Heechul wake up~!” Hankyung shook him over and over again.

“Go away.” He just nuzzled into his pillow.

“Heechul get up! We're late for school already!” The latter shot into an upright position and looked at his Master from under his messy bangs.

“....What do you mean..... we're late.....?”

“We're late! It's already 7:40!”

“Why didn't you wake me up earlier?” Heechul mumbled, clumsily trying to get out of bed. He nearly fell when his foot was stuck in the covers.

“No, the question is why didn't you wake me up?”

Heechul stared at him for a long moment, his lips parted, his eyes half lidded, his hair a mess. Then his look shifted to his alarm clock.

“Damn, I forgot to set the alarm..”

“Either way hurry up. We need to go.” Hankyung handed him his uniform.

“Fine. Just give me five minutes. I'll grab something to eat.” Heechul mumbled while walking towards the door and at the same time trying to wear his pants. He was jumping around on one leg while dressing his other. He was spinning around trying to hold his balance making it look even more ridiculous than it already was.

“No time for eating!” Hankyung said pushing him out of the door.

“But-”

“We're going. Now.”


 

“Damn it's so cold..” Heechul groaned as the cold morning air brushed over his still shoulders while he was fiddling with his shirts' buttons.

Just as they sat into Hankyungs car the chauffeur started driving at a fast speed. Looking at Heechul, Hankyung started to laugh. “First of all, your hair is a big mess,” he said and brushed Heechuls hair with his fingers so that it was at least a bit passable “And second, you buttoned your dress shirt wrong.”

“Wrong??” Heechul stared at it sleepily and shrugged his shoulders. “Seems fine to me...”

“Pabo” Hankyung laughed and started opening Heechuls shirt.

“Yah. What the hell are you doing?” He slapped his hands away.

“Doing it right. And now sit still.” He answered laughing while working on the shirt. Heechul rolled his eyes and leaned his head against the seat waiting for him to finish.

“Yah!!” He suddenly took a grip of the youngsters hands. “Watch what you're doing!”

“What?”

“Don't touch me!”

“...What?”

“Don't touch me! You just touched me!”

“So?”

“Aish you idiot! Your hands are cold!”

“Cold?” Hankyung looked at Heechuls bare stomach and then at his hand. A cheeky smile appeared on his face.

“Yes. So don't touch me.”

“Touch you like what?? Like this?” Hankyung said laying his whole palm on the elders stomach. Heechul flinched at the sudden coldness touching his sensitive warm skin. Seeing his reaction Hankyung started to laugh. “Or like this?” he asked and laid his hand on Heechuls neck who then flinched again and tried to push him away. But Hankyung was stronger than him and soon started to tickle him all over. Heechul was trying to catch his breath but Hankyungs cold fingers just continued to torture him. Between troubled inhalations and laughing one could hear him begging for Hankyung to stop.

“Please stop it” He laughed again “My stomach...” He had already tears in his eyes “hurts.”

“Young Master, we're nearly there.” Their chauffeur interrupted them and immediately the tickling stopped. Quickly Hankyung closed Heechul shirt while he tried to catch his breath and sooth his aching stomach.

“Why were you up so long yesterday at all?”

“Kyuhyun and I played Star Craft. I was so tired, I fell asleep immediately.” He said rubbing his eyes. “With Kyuhyun?? I thought you were with Nana?” “No I wasn't. And I'm sorry about the alarm.” He yawned and Hankyung shook his head. “It's alright. And now come we're almost ten minutes late!”


 

~*~


 


 

School passed as always. The lessons were tiring and boring, so Heechul was asleep most of the time catching up his sleep he lost last night, in breaks Uee would annoy him and especially Hankyung, there were a lot of girls surrounding them wherever they were going, their lockers were filled with letters and Hankyung would feed Heechul at lunch time.

But something was different when they came back home.

It was quiet. Oddly quite, as if something was missing. Confused Heechul looked around the entrance hall, took off Hankyungs and his jacket and hang it in the wardrobe.

“That's weird.”

“Heechul make us something to eat!” Hankyung yelled back at him while walking off to the living room.

“Yes, just wait a minute!” He said, brought their bags into their rooms and started to look around the house.

“Just where is she??...” He mumbled while walking through the corridor checking on every room he passed.

He opened the double doors into the living room and peeked inside only to see Hankyung sitting on the sofa reading a book. Shaking his head he planned to close the door but got stopped by Hankyungs voice.

“Are you searching for someone?”

He took a few steps inside “Uhm.. Well, yes. Have you seen Nana today? I can't find her.”

“Nana?” Hankyung asked laying the book and his glassed on the table in front of him. He stood up and stopped in front of Heechul. “She didn't tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

A long pause followed in which Hankyung was searching for the right words.

“Tell me what, Hankyung?”

“She handed in her notice yesterday.” The words echoed through the large room until Heechul processed what Hankyung just told him.

“She quitted?”

“Yes.”

“... Why?” His question was merely a whisper as he stared at Hankyungs chest.

“I don't know. I thought she told you.”

“She didn't. She didn't say a word. Nothing. She just came into the room and asked me to take a picture with her. That's it.”

His hands were formed into fists and were shaking under the high pressure.

“So this was the reason you were talking to her in your office?”

“Yes.”

“Why did she leave? And why didn't she tell me anything?!” He pulled out his mobile and chose her number. He looked at Hankyung while waiting for a response from the other side.

Suddenly he heard a voice that didn't belong to Nana that was repeating one sentence over and over again. “The number you are calling is no longer available.” Slowly his hand sunk as well as his jaw. He couldn't believe his ears. She deleted her number. “Do you have another number?”

“Yes. It's in the green folder lying on that table.” Hankyung said pointing behind him. Immediately Heechul started looking through it until he found the right information. Impatiently he dialed her number. But after a few seconds he got the same response. “The number you---” Even before she finished the sentence Heechul ended the call.

He looked at the ground feeling as if a part of him was ripped out. Feeling empty just like after his family moved away. Alone.

But as quickly as this feeling came it vanished and got replaced by the warm hug of Hankyung. It was fascinating how easy he could make him feel better. It was just a hug, yet had such a effect.

Hankyung his back softly while Heechul embraced him back.

“You really like her.”

He nodded nuzzling his face in Hankyungs neck at the same time breathing in his masculine smell that helped him to calm down.

“You know she was like a sister to me. Like family. And now, when she's gone it just hurts. How could she not have told me that she is leaving? Not even a word. Why Hankyung?” He asked desperately but Hankyung only shook his head.

“I don't know. I thought she told you since you were so close.”

Hankyungs eyebrows rose and wanted to pull away from the hug but Heechul held him in place. He wanted to see Heechuls face on which he knew were tears. Even if Heechul didn't want to show it to him, he was crying right now. He felt Heechuls tears run down his own neck and it hurt him. He didn't want Heechul to cry. It made him feel sad too.

“Just.. Can we stay like that for a while?”

“Yes But---”

“Just. Like that...” Heechuls grip tightened and Hankyung nodded in defeat.

Softly Hankyung started to rock their bodies to the sides making Heechul relax.


 

Neither of them noticed a pair of sad eyes which have been observing them for a long time now from behind a door. With a heavy sigh that person turned around and walked away shaking its head.


 

~*~


 

Meanwhile in another part of the city:

“Do you got it??” Jessica asked as she watched her friend walk through the entrance hall of her house.

“I do. And I'm still not feeling comfortable with your plan..” Sunny said handing the small bottle to Jessica who took it in her and eagerly and mustered it form all sides.

“Are you sure this is the right one?”

“Yes I am. But Jessica do we really need to do this? I mean think it over. Hankyung and He---”

“DON'T YOU DARE SAY HER NAME IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!” Jessica cut her off.

“If you don't feel comfortable then go away! But I tell you, Hankyung will be mine. Whether you, him or that like it or not. You'll see” She said turning the bottle with colorless liquid in front of her face.

“And you!” She pointed at a frightened maid “you find out what plans Oppa has for the next days. We need to pay him a visit~”

~*~


 

“Hyung, do we really need to go? I mean, can't we stay a little longer??” Henry kept nagging from the passenger seat.

“Oh I'd love too, but it's not my decision but your fathers.” Hankyung laughed from between Heechul and Kyuhyun who were sitting on each of his side.

Today was Friday and right now they were on their way to the airport. It was time for Henry and Kyuhyun to fly home.

The past two days Heechul has been much quieter than before. He was still progressing the fact that Nana was gone. After his tries to call her he even drove to her address just to find her apartment empty. He asked neighbors when she moved and where she lived now, but nobody knew. The neighbors were surprised themselves. He just wanted to know. To know why she left. And why she didn't tell him anything, even though they were so close.


 

Heechul didn't even notice when they halted to a stop in front of the airport. He came back from his thoughts when Hankyung opened the door he has been staring at. With a slight smile he took Hankyungs hand he has been stretching out to pull him out of the car.

He didn't pay attention to what Henry was talking about. He just kept walking next to Hankyung.


 

“Hyung please~~” he suddenly heard Kyuhyun from Hankyungs other side.

“Isn't Heechul in charge of such things??” Hankyung asked glancing at Heechul who looked at him confused.

“But I asked you.” Kyuhyun said and Hankyung rolled his eyes. “Fine where did you say you left your phone?”

“On my seat in the car.”

“And you thought about that now? Why do I need to go all the way back now..” Hankyung complained while turning to leave.

“I can get it for you.” Heechul said but got stopped by Kyuhyuns hand on his shoulder. “No it's fine. He'll get it.”

“Fine. Where did Henry go?” Heechul asked looking after Hankyung who disappeared in the mass.

“To a store to buy some sweets for the flight.” Kyuhyun said looking into Heechuls eyes. His hand that was lying on Heechuls shoulder slid down his arm until it reached his hand. Kyuhyun softly took it in his hands and caressed it with his thumb. His own eyes following his fingers' moves.

Startled Heechul watched his motions.

“You like him.” Kyuhyun suddenly stated matter of factly.

He didn't even have to look up to know that Heechul looked at him shocked right now. He smiled sadly at his hand.

“So you really do.” He let out a fainted chuckle. “Guess I don't have a chance then.”

“W-What do you mean?”

Kyuhyun looked up into Heechuls beautiful eyes and smiled.

“I like you, Heechul.”

“I....” Heechul was at loss of words.

“I don't know even why but I do.. It's funny isn't it?”

“I-I'm sorry but I don't feel the same.”

“I know that you don't. And it's ok. I just hope you'll be happy together.” He said letting go of his hand. Kyuhyun saw that Heechul wanted to say something but instead closed his mouth and looked at the ground sadly.

“What is it?”

After a moment of silence Heechul answered. “Thank you Kyuhyun but,” he hesitated afraid of the words he was going to say. Afraid of their impact on himself and their effect. “But he doesn't feel the same. He's in love.... With somebody else.”


 

And then it came.


 

The impact. The realization.


 

It was all just an act. Nothing they had done, every kiss, smile and touch was fake. Just to make Jessica jealous. Nothing of it was real. Not a single emotion he saw in Hankyungs eyes was meant for him. The love he felt from him when they were together as a couple was not meant for him but Jessica.


 

And it hurt him.


 

“Then I'll wait for my chance.”

Heechul looked up surprised and noticed Kyuhyun smiling at him sweetly.

Slowly he nodded and just in that moment Hankyung came back and handed the phone to his cousin. After they got their passports checked and got their ticket they bid goodbye to each other.

Henry already passed the first gate and Hankyung and Heechul already turned to leave when they suddenly heard Kyuhyun call them. Both of them walked back to the metal barrier and waited for Kyuhyun who was running in their direction with a wide smile on his face.

“I forgot something!” He ran towards Heechul, took his face in both hands and kissed him fully on the lips. Hankyung and Heechul looked shocked at the younger who pulled away satisfied.

“Good luck, Heechul” he said caressing Heechuls face one last time.

The shock on Heechuls face turned into a warm smile. “Thank You.”


 

~*~


 

The ride back was more than awkward since Hankyung didn't talk nor look at Heechul. And this was starting to annoy him. So after a long time of heavy silence he asked him what was wrong.

With crossed arms Hankyung answered him. “You kissed in front of the whole airport.”

Even though it hurt him he chuckled darkly. “Jessica was not around Hankyung. I can kiss whoever I want.”

Startled Hankyung turned to look at him but this time it was Heechul who avoided eye contact.


 

~*~


 

“We're going at 10 o'clock. Be ready until then ok?” Hankyung asked as they entered his house.

“Huh?”

“You forgot? We're going out today. Together with Eunhyuk and Siwon. There's a party in Eunhyuks club.”

“Ah yeah I remember, you asked me in break time weather I was coming with you.” Heechul nodded remembering their break.

“So be ready.”

“I'm not going.”

“Huh? Why?”

“I don't feel like it right now. Go without me.”

“Are you sure? It'll be a lot of f---”

“I'm sure.” Heechul said determined “And now, excuse me.” He said bowing before walking up into his room.


 

Three ours of cleaning later the door bell rang.

“Good evening Siwon and Eunhyuk.” Heechul said opening the door and bowing to them.

“Oh? Are you going like that?” Siwon asked confused and Heechul shook his head. “I'm not going. I don't feel well. Have a good time.”

“Are you sure? I'd be fun” He suddenly heard Hankyung and turning around he spotted him a few steps behind him. He looked gorgeous and it made Heechuls heart skip a beat.

“Yes I'm sure. Enjoy your time, Young Master.” Heechul said bowing and giving Hankyung his jacket.

“It's so weird to hear you talk so formal again.” He took the black leather jacket from him and fiddled with the zipper. “Are you sure you don't want to come.”

“I'm sure Young Master.” Heechul said taking the zipper from him and closing the jacket. He turned up his collar and 

“And now go.”

With on last look back at Heechul Hankyung left the house and sat in his car. He couldn't help but notice the sad expression on Heechuls face. And it bothered him. 

 

 

A few minutes later the house was filled with silence. Nobody was there. It was just him all alone in such a huge mansion.

Heechul sat down on his bed embracing his knees while staring at the covers. Since the talk with Kyuhyun he has been thinking about his feelings for Hankyung, about their dates, their kisses, their touches. And it hurt so terribly to know that it was just fake. That nothing of it was real. At least not meant for him but Jessica. He just sat there in his lightly lit room for one hour thinking about his feelings. How should he handle it alone now that Nana was not there anymore? With who should he talk if not to Nana? Who would understand him?

Slowly he stood up and walked to Hankyungs room. His feet carried him to Hankyungs desk without him even realizing. Hesitantly he picked up the photo of Hankyung and Jessica and smiled sadly at it. He let his fingers glide over Hankyungs face when suddenly a drop fell onto the glass startling him. Slowly he touched his face and scoffed at himself before laying the picture back onto the table.


 

He opened the doors onto Hankyungs balcony and stepped out into the cold night. The tears on his face cooled his face instantly. He stared out into the dark night and embraced his body trying to warm himself. But there was nothing that could warm him. Not a warm jacket from Hankyung not his muscular arms that would hug him. He looked at the heavy dark clouds that covered the moon and sighed before walking back into the room closing the glass doors behind him.


 

By now the room temperature fell a lot. It was almost like outside. Just as cold and dark. The only thing giving a bit light and showing the right direction to walk, was the chink under the door which was glowing because of the light in the corridor.. He walked down the corridor to his own room like a ghost.

He checked the time. It was past 2am. Right in that moment when he opened the door, a lightning lit the room shocking Heechul. He looked into the corridor one last time before closing the door.

But suddenly when he faced his bed he got slammed against the door. He gasped at the sudden action. It was much to his surprise Hankyung who was holding his shoulders against the door. His look was downcast, his head hung low.

“You're back already" Heechul said looking at Hankyungs dark hair. It was partly wet and his shoulders were rising and falling constantly because of his heavy breathing.

"Yah have you been running home?" he asked awkwardly when he got no response. Hankyung raised his head meeting his eyes.

And then there was something in his eyes that Heechul hasn't seen before. But he didn't knew what it is.

Hankyung raised his hand and caressed Heechuls hair softly. Then cheek. And finally he slid his thumb over his lip. All this gestures made Heechuls heart beat fasten. Hankyungs eyes left Heechuls tempting lips to look into his eyes instead. After the short but intensive eye contact his look trailed to his lips again. Slowly he leaned closer.

"Y-Yah… W-what are you d-doing?" his heart was speeding up to the point that it was hard to breathe. Heechul felt Hankyungs breath on his lips. He saw how the latter closed his eyes.

He stopped breathing not knowing what to do.


And then,

Their lips touched.


 

Just lightly. But it made Heechuls body stiffen. The short electrifying contact ended when Hankyung pulled away to look into Heechuls eyes.

The Young Master noticed the tears in Heechul eyes. As he blinked one single tear run down his cheek. Hankyungs eyes followed the shining pearl. Smiling he wiped it away with his thumb while his hands held Heechuls face gently.

 

 

tumblr_mar3962UwX1ry6ds1o1_500.gif(isn't hee a cutie~~~ <3 )

 

Guess what's coming next????

Yepp... starts with an S and ends with T.....

Are you excited for the next chappie?

 

ANYWAY. 

I have a favor to ask. If you guys curse in the comment box please use at least one * other wise it will get rated like this ______ and then I can't read it ;___; 

 

Hmmm I don't have anything to say today. I just hope you like it so far. The next chapter is gonna be a hard one... 

 

See ya~

 

PS: You guys are awsome!!