..Time to..

I am his Maid

​I haven't edited this chapter yet so excuse any mistakes~~~~

 

 

“Come on, come on, come on!! Hurry up you lazy !” Heechul said pulling Hankyung through the corridors of the school.

“Why the hell are you so excited? It's just our long break.”

“I know, but I'm hungry!”

“You're always hungry..” He sighed and let himself get pulled by the very excited Heechul.

“You get something to eat while I look for a table!” Heechul beamed him a smile and already ran away, leaving him alone.

“Why is Heechul-Hyung so excited?” Siwon asked stepping next to him.

“I don't know either... Something's up.”


 

Ten minutes later Hankyung and Siwon found Heechul sitting at a table. He was grinning at them. With a frown Hankyung sat next to him and started eating his food before raising a fork full of it to Heechuls face. “Want some??”

But to his surprise Heechul shook his head.

“I've got my own!” Heechul said grinning again.

“Your own?”

The next moment Heechul bend down and pulled out a pink Cinderella lunch box and placed it in front of him. Hankyung nearly spit out his food seeing the weird box.

“What the hell is that?!!” He chocked out.

“A lunch box!” He smiled.

“I know. But why is there a princess on it??”

“Hey! I like these kind of stories, ok?!”

“You like them?!”

“So what?” Heechul glared at him with so much force that it made Hankyung gulp.

“N-Nothing.”

“Good! Have a great meal!” Heechul smiled again, his mood changing so fast that it was almost scary.

“Y-Yeah” Hankyung and Siwon exchanged a look and shrugged their shoulders. Curiously they watched as Heechul started opening the box. Heechuls slow movement almost seemed teasing.

“Tada!” Heechul sang revealing a delicious looking cake.

“Wow! Hyung where did you get that?” Siwon asked with wide eyes.

“Did you...?” Hankyung asked with wide eyes and pointed at the cake.

Heechul nodded satisfied. “Yeah. I made it with Nana last night. I was really difficult.” He eyed the piece of white chocolate cake with a bit of cream and a cherry on top. It looked so delicious that they almost stared drooling at the sight of it.

Grinning Heechul started eating it while both of them were looking at him.

“Damn I really did a great job.” He laughed and took another piece into his mouth.

Listless Hankyung and Siwon looked at their own food.


 

Siwon was the first one to finish and excused himself before running off.

“Siwon wait!” Heechul screamed and the latter turned around. “I'll talk to Kibum today!”

Siwon smiled showing his dimples and folded his arms before bowing to show him that he was thankful.

Looking back to Hankyung he caught him staring at his cake. He started laughing at the sight and offered him a piece.

He observed Hankyung while he was chewing and waited for a reaction. He hoped that Hankyung liked it.

“Damn, you should bake more often.”

“Y-You like it?” He asked a bit unsure and Hankyung nodded.

“Of course I do!” He smiled which made Heechul smile too.

“Can I---”

“No!” Heechul pulled the box closer to himself protectively.

“But--”

“Ah ah ah ah ah!” He shook his finger in front of Hankyungs face and bend down just to pull out another box.

Of course it was pink and this time had Belle on it. He pushed the box to Hankyung who then hesitantly opened it.

Inside was another piece of cake.

“You brought one just for me?” Heechul nodded and smiled.


 

“Thank you.”

Even though it was just a simple sentence it made Heechuls heart skip a beat. He felt his face redden and quickly continued to eat his slice.


 


 

The last few periods flew by like nothing and it was time to go home. But not for Heechul.

“Can you drop me at Kibums place please?” Heechul asked the chauffeur while sitting down next to Hankyung.

“Of course.” Heechul told him the address and 20 minutes later they were already there.

“Call me when you're ready. I'll send a car to get you.” Hankyung said while Heechul excited the car.

“I will! See you.”


 

Heechuls POV:

I watched as the car left. When the car disappeared behind the next corner my look shifted to the small apartment on the 6th level. The lights were on. The apartments in this district were very cheap and small. Kibum moved here not long ago. Maybe a year, maybe two.. he never told me the reason thought. I still wonder why he moved here. He loved their old apartment. It was spacy and made one feel comfortable.

A cold wind blow made me shiver and pull my jacket closer. It was getting colder day by day. Just a few days and it would be November. My breath formed tiny clouds which disappeared after a few seconds.


 

I rang the bell and a few seconds later I heard Kibums voice through the speaker.

“Hello?”

“Hey Kibum! It's me Heechul.”

“Hyung? What are you doing here?”

“I came to talk.” My voice turned serious.

Without further questions he opened the door and I made my way to his apartment.


 


 

“Why didn't you call beforehand? I could have cleaned up that mess..” He said pointing at his living room. There were packages after potato chips, coke busks and his clothing lying around. It was a shock to see such a mess. But I guess I am just used to the almost frantically cleaned mansion of Hankyung.

“It's alright. Don't worry.” I took of my shoes and jacket.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” He asked throwing the trash from the sofa on the floor. He did the same to the small table standing in front of it.

“It's about Siwon.”

He stopped and turned around with an angry expression. What was wrong with him?

“There is nothing to talk about.”

“Look,” I sat down on the sofa “I just want to know why you hate him so much. Nothing more.”

“Hyung I really don't want to talk about it!”

“But I want.” I said pulling him down next to me. “And you will talk about it.”

“You want something to drink?” He tried to change the theme still looking angry. He started getting up but I pulled him back.

“Yes. But I'll get it while you sit here and think how to start.” I got up and walked to his kitchen.

I felt like getting unconscious the moment I saw the kitchen. Dirty plates were forming small towers everywhere on the herd stood a pan with burned food and the trash basked was smelling terribly. On the small table lay many empty ramen packages as well as bowls from ordered noodles.


 

“Here” I said and placed a cup with cacao in front of him. He was staring at the table as if he was mentally absent.

“Hmmm? Oh yes thank you.” He took the cup in his hands and frowned.

“Is that cup mine?” He asked and I laughed.

“Yes it is. And now, I'm listening.”

I watched as he took a gulp and rubbed his eyes.

“I really don't understand why you want to know it.”

“Siwon is a good friend and I can't understand why you hate him. It's not like you just dislike him, you hate him don't you?”

After a moment he nodded his head. “I do.”

“But why? Did you two had a fight or something?”

He shook his head.

“No. I haven't talked to him.”

“When you first met him, you didn't seem like hating him. You were polite to him and seemed to accept him as my friend. So what happened.”

“I did. When I first met him, he left a good impression on me.”

“Why did it change?”

He sighed. “You know, when you said that you were staying at Hankyungs place I was worried. He was a person I didn't know. He almost forced you to work at his place and didn't seem to be such a kind person as he is. He seemed cold and arrogant. So I googled him on the internet to make sure that he was not some weirdo. The articles I read about him made me sure that Hankyung was a good person. Just out of curiosity I looked up Siwon too since his name sounded familiar. And...”

“That's when it changed?”

“Yeah.”

“W-What did you find?” I asked suddenly feeling nervous. I didn't know him that well after all.

“His name is Choi Siwon right?”

“Yeah.”

He sighed again. “My grandpa opened that small store 80 years ago. He was caring for that store his whole life over. Even in hard times he managed to guide that store well. One could buy everything in it. Vegetables, fruits, liquids, and sweets. Whatever one needed one could find it in his story. Everyone liked him just as he loved them. He knew almost every customer by name and talked to them a lot. But when he died he passed the store to my dad who guided it with the same passion as him.” He smiled at the memories.

“Then, one day a man dressed in a dark suit entered the store. He placed the black case he was carrying on the counter and asked who owned the store. My mom got my father from the small office behind the store. The man pulled out a few pieces of paper out of his case and placed it in front of my father.”

“What was it?”

“The first page was an announcement about the ground being bought by somebody. The second paper was a suggestion. They had interest in buying our store for a great amount of money. Even though my parents were shocked at first they decided to sell the store even if it hurt them. They gave the key to the same man who brought the suggestion and contract. A few days later a letter came to our old apartment. It was a check for 70 million won and a letter. The content said something like 'Thank you for cooperating with Choi Cooperation.' Signed by the president himself.”

“Choi?”

“Yes, Siwons father. A few days later my parents walked by the street where the store used to be. The street was filled with excavators and transporters. There were a few barriers surrounding the building with our store. My parents asked a bypassing worker what was happening. He told them that they were destroying a building. Shocked they wanted to run to the master builder but the same moment they heard a deafening sound. With wide eyes they looked to our store and saw how a giant wrecking ball crashed into the building. My mother started to cry as they watched how hit after hit the building started to fall into it's pieces.”

He made a pause and slowly it all started to make sense.

“They broke their promise. They said they would take good care of it, instead they destroyed it and build a new market in it's place. They lied to us. They never had the intention of caring for that store.” His hand formed a fist.

“They destroyed everything my grandpa worked for in the blink of an eye. Just like that. The money was not much of a help. My parents didn't find good work after that. Pipes started breaking in our old apartment and my parents decided to fix it. But whatever they did, things just seemed like cursed. Just when they fixed one thing, something else would break. Our washing machine, our oven, the TV. Everything. All the money disappeared and yeah, we had to move out, having almost nothing left. My parents bought this apartment. But they're almost never here since they have to work hard in Japan.”

“What are they doing there?” I asked slowly feeling sad.

“They're working for Choi Cooperation.” He laughed sarcastically.

“Choi Cooperation? Why?”

“My parents discussed with Mr. Choi about him breaking their promise. As a compromise he offered them work in Japan. Since they couldn't find any work here because of their age they agreed, leaving me here to finish school.”

“So this is the reason you're living here? Why haven't you told me?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “It's not exactly a thing I like to talk about.”

“So this is the reason you don't like Siwon? Because his family destroyed your grandpas shop?”

He chuckled “Yeah it might seem stupid but---”

“No it's not. I understand that reason and accept it. I know how it feels like to lose everything.”

“What do you mean?”

I eyed him from the side “Oh I think I've mentioned the fact that my parents have large debts?”

“Debts?”

I sighed and told him my story.

“Hyung why didn't you tell me?”

It's not exactly a thing I like to talk about.” I said repeating his words and he sighed shaking his head.

“Our parents messed up a lot didn't they?”

“Yeah.” I answered staring into nothing and wondering how our lives should go on.

 

 


 


 

An hour later I arrived at Hankyungs place. But something seemed weird.

“Where is Nana?” I asked missing her hyper self greeting me every time I came back from school.

“She's in Hankyungs office.” One maid told me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Office? Why?”

“Don't know.”

“Hey Heechul~~!!” I suddenly heard her from behind and soon she pulled me into a long bear hug.

“Hey Nana.”

“How was school?”

“Nothing special. What were you doing in Hankyungs office?”

“We talked. It's nothing to worry about ok? Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat.”

“Hey Hankyung.” I greeted him when he stepped onto the corridor with a serious expression. His expression didn't change while waving shortly at me and disappearing in the living room again. Just a few moments later he came back holding a green folder and walked to his office.


 

Is it just me or is something going on? Something seems wrong...


 


 

Later that day I spend my time playing Star Craft with Kyuhyun. We played almost every day together and I was getting better every time. I started to understand his techniques and strategies and could attack him better. The fights were hard, long and tense. But it was great.


 

We were in a battle again when suddenly a knock on my door interrupted us.

“Come in.” I said and glimpsed at the door just to see Nana.

“Can we talk??” She asked and Kyuhyun and me exchanged a look before nodding. We paused the game and Kyuhyun left the room while Nana took a seat next to me on my bed.


 

Her normally happy and lively expression was suddenly surrounded by an aura full of sadness. I don't know why though.

“Is everything alright?” I asked concerned about her. I've never seen her like this before. Something must be wrong.

“Hmm?? No. Everything's fine. I just have a favor to ask.”

“Sure.” I placed the laptop next to me and turned towards her.

“Can we take a picture together?”

“A picture?? Sure.” She sat close to me and held up a Polaroid camera.

Click~

“Thank you.” She said getting up.

“That's it?? I thought you wanted to talk?” She stopped in her movements but didn't turn around. She seemed to be thinking but then shook her head.

“No. It's fine already. That was it.”

With that she stepped out and closed the door.


 

No ones POV:

Nana closed the door behind her and leaned against it.

That was it. She thought and looked at the picture in her hand. She sighed and clutched the picture against her heart while fighting back her tears.

She wanted to tell him. Her feelings. Everything.

But she couldn't. She was getting ready for it the whole day over but in the end she couldn't. Something was holding her back and she didn't know what.

Maybe it was the fear of rejection. But it didn't matter anymore. It was too late.


 

And it was time...

 

 

Time for what?

 

Ssssup guys? 

Ahhhhh I love the new feature ^^ It's so easy to talk to you now.

Not such a great chapter. Mostly boring and random but it was important for the following story.

Now you know why Kibum hates Siwon!

I was in France for two weeks and after that again two weeks in Poland. I'm not gonna apologize for not updating cause it were my vacations and I'm not even sorry for it.

 

tumblr_mabkwn6ih31rcmkpjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m10ju7r7ZR1qdxrpuo1_500.gif

See ya~~

Hopefully soon...